For all of you that still believe Romney is a conservative

Who's the moron????

On Fifth Anniversary of 'RomneyCare,' Democrats Offer Lavish Praise

Who's the moron?

That would be YOU making excuse for Romney while even Democrats rightly point out Romney care was the basis for Obamacare!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're an idiot. True story.

I have no interest - absolutely zero - in the opinion of some other idiots. I don't care if Mass was the blueprint for Obama's shit. There is a difference between a state and the federal government. If that is over the intellectual paygrade of other people, that's not my problem.

Romney is smarter than most politicians around in the GOP. I may not agree with everything he's done or said, but - unlike the hysterical morons - I can live without agreeing with him 100%.

In other words, when torpedoed by the facts, just claim victory anyway, and the person who torpedoed you is an idiot.

Spoken like a true liberal, er I mean RINO.

Funny how you can live with Ronmey and not agree with him, but ANYONE that points out the facts about Romney (like me) you can't live with. Nooooooooooooooooo those people are "hysterical."

CG, you have been exposed once again, as a fraud.

When are you going to learn when you take me on, you lose!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In order to be a 'RINO', I would have to be a Republican. I have - time and again - stated one clear fact. I am not a Republican. I have never been a Republican. I am unlikely ever to be a Republican. I am independent. And independent means that, while I am generally right wing, I am quite comfortable seeing and sometimes agreeing with a liberal perspective.

So, no, Dumbass, I'm not a fraud. You are an idiot. There is a big difference.

Here's a good one!

“Without Romney, it’s hard to see how President Obama would have been able to provide quality, affordable health care for every American,” the New Hampshire Democratic Party said in a statement released Monday that also called for supporters to blast Romney’s Twitter account and thank him “for providing the critical momentum necessary to get President Obama’s vision of health reform through Congress and signed into law.”

Says it all, doesn't it?????????

Yeah, the Democrats WANT to paint Mitt in that corner cuz they're afraid of him as a presidential contender. Dopes like you are perpetuating the myth that he created "Obama care" when no one even knew who Obama was in 2005! :lol: Not to mention that a state connector is not a federal mandate...

"The law established an independent public authority, the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority, also known as the Health Connector. Among other roles, the Connector acts as an insurance broker to offer private insurance plans to residents."

In fall 2005 the House and Senate each passed health care insurance reform bills.

The legislature made a number of changes to Governor Romney's original proposal, including expanding MassHealth (Medicaid and SCHIP) coverage to low-income children and restoring funding for public health programs. The most controversial change was the addition of a provision which requires firms with 11 or more workers that do not provide "fair and reasonable" health coverage to their workers to pay an annual penalty. This contribution, initially $295 annually per worker, is intended to equalize the free care pool charges imposed on employers who do and do not cover their workers.

On April 12, 2006 Governor Mitt Romney signed the health legislation.[14] He vetoed 8 sections of the health care legislation, including the controversial employer assessment.[15] Romney also vetoed provisions providing dental benefits to poor residents on the Medicaid program, and providing health coverage to senior and disabled legal immigrants not eligible for federal Medicaid.[16][17] The legislature promptly overrode six of the eight gubernatorial section vetoes, on May 4, 2006, and by mid-June 2006 had overridden the remaining two.[18]

The healthcare insurance reform law was enacted as Chapter 58 of the Acts of 2006 of the Massachusetts General Court; its long form title is An Act Providing Access to Affordable, Quality, Accountable Health Care. In October 2006, January 2007, and November 2007, bills were enacted that amended and made technical corrections to the statute (Chapters 324 and 450 of the Acts of 2006, and chapter 205 of the Acts of 2007).[4]

Massachusetts health care reform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Romney was the Massachusetts governor from fall of 2002 through the fall 2006.

If he ever manages to convince everyone he won't touch the social issues holding the Republican party hostage, he is a very serious contender with independent minded Americans who understand issues beyond the knee-jerk rhetoric...

• Thanks
Reactions: del
A picture speaks a thousand words . . .

Romney_health_signing_608-thumb-608x431-38430.jpg

Yes, that's Ted Kennedy smiling in the background as Romney signs his government healthcare into law.

Just thought I would remind some people.

I can't wait for the first apologist to say, "well he HAD to do that because he was Gov of liberal Massachusetts!!!!"

Meanwhile, Republicans in Wisconsin, Ohio, and Arizona (none of these exactly bastions of dead on conservatism) are in dead lock battles with Unions and Obama himself over unions busting the budget and illegals doing the same.

A picture speaks a thousand words . . . .

So now it starts. Romney is a lib? Is that that tact they want to take?

It's a bit unseemly to just accuse him of being a hated Mormon. After all, we shouldn't go after people just for their religion, but it seemed to be what put the kabosh on Romney's previous run for the White House.

On one side we have Obama who seems reasonable when you compare him to Harry (Cowboy Poetry) Reid, and Nanci (Elections shouldn't matter) Pelosi. Then there's the other options. Mitt Romney is a closet lib, Sarah Palin is a bitch, or whatever name they're calling her these days, Donald Trump (Mr. Comb over) isn't a serious candidate.

I sometimes wonder why everyone complains about criticism of Obama when everyone that challenges him comes under the same blistering attacks, most of which are false to begin with.

Well, after seeing the goat-fuck Obama turned out to be Romney seems a breath of fresh air in comparison. Mitt turned what would have been a disaster in the Salt Lake City Olympics into a tremendous success. He's a proven leader. He's also shown that he's open to new ideas, his health plan as a prime example, yet even this is a source of ridicule.

All I can say is game on.

Three posts I made in a thread a couple of weeks ago about the infighting among conservative factions trying to "out-conservative" each other and how it ultimately affects us at elections. TPS is a good example of one of the litmus testers who fracture rather than unite.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3481165

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3481893

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3482049

Romney is smart as hell on economic issues.

We really should be intelligent enough to understand that disagreeing on politics does not make anyone 'enemies' (despite what Obama says). It is perfectly acceptable for a Democrat and a Republican to laugh together.

Quite right. It's time we reintroduce civility into politics. Disagreeing on issues doesn't mean we need to hate each other.

You're an idiot. True story.

I have no interest - absolutely zero - in the opinion of some other idiots. I don't care if Mass was the blueprint for Obama's shit. There is a difference between a state and the federal government. If that is over the intellectual paygrade of other people, that's not my problem.

Romney is smarter than most politicians around in the GOP. I may not agree with everything he's done or said, but - unlike the hysterical morons - I can live without agreeing with him 100%.

In other words, when torpedoed by the facts, just claim victory anyway, and the person who torpedoed you is an idiot.

Funny how you can live with Ronmey and not agree with him, but ANYONE that points out the facts about Romney (like me) you can't live with. Nooooooooooooooooo those people are "hysterical."

In order to be a 'RINO', I would have to be a Republican. I have - time and again - stated one clear fact. I am not a Republican. I have never been a Republican. I am unlikely ever to be a Republican. I am independent. And independent means that, while I am generally right wing, I am quite comfortable seeing and sometimes agreeing with a liberal perspective.

In order for me to be insulted, I HAVE TO BE REPUBLICAN. I'm not, I'm Tea Party.

I'm quite aware of you seeing things from a liberal perspective.

For example, calling people idiot when they beat YOU AGAIN in a debate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here's a good one!

“Without Romney, it’s hard to see how President Obama would have been able to provide quality, affordable health care for every American,” the New Hampshire Democratic Party said in a statement released Monday that also called for supporters to blast Romney’s Twitter account and thank him “for providing the critical momentum necessary to get President Obama’s vision of health reform through Congress and signed into law.”

Says it all, doesn't it?????????

Yeah, the Democrats WANT to paint Mitt in that corner cuz they're afraid of him as a presidential contender. Dopes like you are perpetuating the myth that he created "Obama care" when no one even knew who Obama was in 2005! :lol: Not to mention that a state connector is not a federal mandate...

"The law established an independent public authority, the Commonwealth Health Insurance Connector Authority, also known as the Health Connector. Among other roles, the Connector acts as an insurance broker to offer private insurance plans to residents."

In fall 2005 the House and Senate each passed health care insurance reform bills.

The legislature made a number of changes to Governor Romney's original proposal, including expanding MassHealth (Medicaid and SCHIP) coverage to low-income children and restoring funding for public health programs. The most controversial change was the addition of a provision which requires firms with 11 or more workers that do not provide "fair and reasonable" health coverage to their workers to pay an annual penalty. This contribution, initially $295 annually per worker, is intended to equalize the free care pool charges imposed on employers who do and do not cover their workers.

On April 12, 2006 Governor Mitt Romney signed the health legislation.[14] He vetoed 8 sections of the health care legislation, including the controversial employer assessment.[15] Romney also vetoed provisions providing dental benefits to poor residents on the Medicaid program, and providing health coverage to senior and disabled legal immigrants not eligible for federal Medicaid.[16][17] The legislature promptly overrode six of the eight gubernatorial section vetoes, on May 4, 2006, and by mid-June 2006 had overridden the remaining two.[18]

The healthcare insurance reform law was enacted as Chapter 58 of the Acts of 2006 of the Massachusetts General Court; its long form title is An Act Providing Access to Affordable, Quality, Accountable Health Care. In October 2006, January 2007, and November 2007, bills were enacted that amended and made technical corrections to the statute (Chapters 324 and 450 of the Acts of 2006, and chapter 205 of the Acts of 2007).[4]

If he ever manages to convince everyone he won't touch the social issues holding the Republican party hostage, he is a very serious contender with independent minded Americans who understand issues beyond the knee-jerk rhetoric...

A) Wikipedia is not reliable.

B) What is "knee jerk" that Romney talks conservatism but when he is in office, he DOES liberalism?

C) If you would read the title of the thread, I'm talking to conservatives.

In order for me to be insulted, I HAVE TO BE REPUBLICAN. I'm not, I'm Tea Party.

Yea, you're 'winning'.... in the same way that Charlie Sheen is. You sad, pathetic, dumbassed twit. You're an embarrassment to intelligent conservatives... and absolutely no thread at all to any but the most stupid lefties.

All the :lol::lol::lol:'s on the net ain't gonna help you. You were born stupid.

Yes, that's Ted Kennedy smiling in the background as Romney signs his government healthcare into law.

I can't wait for the first apologist to say, "well he HAD to do that because he was Gov of liberal Massachusetts!!!!"

Meanwhile, Republicans in Wisconsin, Ohio, and Arizona (none of these exactly bastions of dead on conservatism) are in dead lock battles with Unions and Obama himself over unions busting the budget and illegals doing the same.

It's a bit unseemly to just accuse him of being a hated Mormon. After all, we shouldn't go after people just for their religion, but it seemed to be what put the kabosh on Romney's previous run for the White House.

On one side we have Obama who seems reasonable when you compare him to Harry (Cowboy Poetry) Reid, and Nanci (Elections shouldn't matter) Pelosi. Then there's the other options. Mitt Romney is a closet lib, Sarah Palin is a bitch, or whatever name they're calling her these days, Donald Trump (Mr. Comb over) isn't a serious candidate.

I sometimes wonder why everyone complains about criticism of Obama when everyone that challenges him comes under the same blistering attacks, most of which are false to begin with.

Well, after seeing the goat-fuck Obama turned out to be Romney seems a breath of fresh air in comparison. Mitt turned what would have been a disaster in the Salt Lake City Olympics into a tremendous success. He's a proven leader. He's also shown that he's open to new ideas, his health plan as a prime example, yet even this is a source of ridicule.

Three posts I made in a thread a couple of weeks ago about the infighting among conservative factions trying to "out-conservative" each other and how it ultimately affects us at elections. TPS is a good example of one of the litmus testers who fracture rather than unite.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3481165

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3481893

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/95028-gop-civil-war-yeah-right.html#post3482049

You mean like we "united" over McCain because the schmart people in 2008 said the "era of Reagan was over" and we needed a "new conservatism?"

That kind of united??????

You people under 40 who don't know jack you know what. You want "fractured?" Try after Watergate when the "schmart" money was on someone "moderate" like Ford.

The "fractured" conservatives told everyone Reagan was the candidate. They finally proved it in 1980.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

B) What is "knee jerk" that Romney talks conservatism but when he is in office, he DOES liberalism?

Those facts I posted are accurate despite your reluctance to accept wiki as a source, the burden is on you to prove them wrong. Best of luck to you in that endeavor!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We really should be intelligent enough to understand that disagreeing on politics does not make anyone 'enemies' (despite what Obama says). It is perfectly acceptable for a Democrat and a Republican to laugh together.

Quite right. It's time we reintroduce civility into politics. Disagreeing on issues doesn't mean we need to hate each other.

HAS ANYONE ASKED TED KENNEDY ABOUT THAT? Not that you can! :eusa_angel: er I mean :evil:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvFLXFCJvJA]YouTube - Kennedy Mounts Ideological Attack on Bork[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n_RM-DmiI8]YouTube - Ted Kennedy Attacks GOP for Stalling Minimum Wage Increase[/ame]

Morons!

Those facts I posted are accurate despite your reluctance to accept wiki as a source, the burden is on you to prove them wrong. Best of luck to you in that endeavor!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Romney meant what he says NOW running for president, as he was when Gov, he would have VETOED THE WHOLE DAMN THING!

He didn't.

He's just talking out of the other side of his mouth now.

Yea, you're 'winning'.... in the same way that Charlie Sheen is. You sad, pathetic, dumbassed twit. You're an embarrassment to intelligent conservatives... and absolutely no thread at all to any but the most stupid lefties.

All the :lol::lol::lol:'s on the net ain't gonna help you. You were born stupid.

Yeah, that explains, why AS USUAL, you have abandoned even talking about the subject, and are just attacking me.

Because you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo schmart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, that explains, why AS USUAL, you have abandoned even talking about the subject, and are just attacking me.

Because you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo schmart.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What 'subject'? A pic of Romney is a 'subject' to you? Ok. Have fun with that.

NoWhining.jpg

Bingo. Disagreement is part of the process. If you're going to require complete and total agreement, take that crap to China or Cuba. Part of democracy and freedom is the right to disagree.

Romney is probably the strongest candidate to beat Obama. The guy is successful, smart, and pretty charismatic. He's head and shoulders above the rest of the idiots the GOP currently has in rotation.

Mudd, face facts!

So, he fixed the Olympics. Hitler made the trains run on time, too.

No, I'm not saying Romney is Hitler. I AM saying McCain is a hardcore conservative compared with Ronmey.

I don't give a damn what Romney says while running for president, I judge the man on WHAT HE HAS DONE WHILE IN OFFICE.

And what he did makes Howard Dean look conservative.

Just because the man can turn on a dime and TALK conservative doesn't make him one. It just means he can talk BS like Bill Clinton, depending on his audience.

Soon as you can show me Romney led a Blitzkreg across Maine you might have a point.

Oh, and Obamacare does not even compare to Romneycare. That is a Red-herring.

The absolute worst thing about the TEA Parties - and, I love their principles, is that it has fucking idiots like TPS and Palin on board.

Apparently, remarking on Romney's intellect and understanding of economics, means I'm a RINO. I've said similar comments about politicians that I disagree with.... all it means is that I am intelligent enough to recognize certain skills and abilities.

It is a pity that more people don't engage in a little critical thought before trashing someone's whole agenda because they disagree with one or two issues.

Forum List

Back