Alan Simpson: GOP has some homophobes

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gSxCYlvbKs]YouTube - Alan Simpson: GOP has some homophobes[/ame]

That's it? You're reduced to posting some interview with a washed up GOP politiician that Obama cannot take seriously?
Dude, you got issues.

That's it? You're reduced to posting some interview with a washed up GOP politiician that Obama cannot take seriously?
Dude, you got issues.
gop-cry-baby.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nunm5h8116w]YouTube - Charlie Rose - Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcAu6WaFw9Y&feature=fvwrel]YouTube - Charlie Rose - Erskine Bowles and Alan Simpson 2[/ame]

825.gif

Last edited:
Dude, you got issues.

True but it's also true that the Republican party has a lot of homophobes as well. The insistence of the party to keep leaving fiscal issues and take on social issues where government controls our bodies is what keeps preventing the Republicans from truly stemming the rising tide of Democratic Party Marxism.

Why do the Republicans chafe when someone says something like this? The same reason they bitch and moan whenever someone offers an apology for the mis-deeds done by American policies. The right abhors accountability.

If they ignore it, maybe it will just go away.

Facts and apologies opens the door to culpability, and that's the last thing any Conservative wants to bear.

Did anyone actually watch the video?

Alan Simpson (R) is simply stating his opinion that Republicans with a SOCIALLY CONSERVATIVE agenda are weakening the party.

Of course Chris Matthews drools all over himself since this is music to his ears.

And I agree: Why are Republicans constantly bringing up abortion and queers: For Christssakes can they EVER move past these issues, or is does it give them an excuse to ignore being FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE?

Alan Simpson (R) is simply stating his opinion that Republicans with a SOCIALLY CONSERVATIVE agenda are weakening the party.

Of course Chris Matthews drools all over himself since this is music to his ears.

And I agree: Why are Republicans constantly bringing up abortion and queers: For Christssakes can they EVER move past these issues, or is does it give them an excuse to ignore being FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE?
Spot on! :clap2:

But, when Matthews gets a shiver up his leg, well...you know.

Last edited:

Spot on! :clap2:

But, when Matthews gets a shiver up his leg, well...you know.

Yeah...almost gives me The Willies as bad as receiving thanks for a post from Mr. Shaman.

Why do the Republicans chafe when someone says something like this? The same reason they bitch and moan whenever someone offers an apology for the mis-deeds done by American policies. The right abhors accountability.

If they ignore it, maybe it will just go away.

Facts and apologies opens the door to culpability, and that's the last thing any Conservative wants to bear.

Hell you must not be payin' too close attention: No one, conservative or liberal, likes accountability.

Come on out from under your rock, Nosmo!:razz:

As Si says. Spot on.

I can see Mathews drooling all over himself on that one while he ignores the social engineering of the Dems. Yup. That shiver must be working overtime.

Last edited:
Great interview. I'm starting to like Simpson. Too bad none of the social conservatives running the GOP will ever heed his words. Of course, I'm glad they continue to push their antiquated social agenda. With the direction this country is heading, social conservatives, and their beliefs, are becoming more irrelevant everyday. Please, conservatives, keep driving away gays, minorities and young people with your out-of-touch rhetoric and social policies. You can keep your angry, white men, we'll take the rest - the future of the country.

If a woman wants to kill her baby she should do it on her own dime and not demand government subsidies for it. That's always been my stance. Also the former Senator says it's a "womans choice". Well that's interesting considering women can't get pregnant without a man.

Not being in favor of special right for homosexuals isn't being a homophobe either, it's called wanting equal treatment for everyone. The Gay Mafia love to accuse anyone who is against their agenda a homophobe but it's simply not true. If gays really want to get along in society they need to acknowledge the fact that homosexual sex is the leading cause of AIDS and stop blaming it on Ronald Reagan Tax Cuts.

Which brings me to the REAL REASON Alan Simpleson went on that rant.

As another poster pointed out, he and Foreskin Bowls are on Obama's debt commission and they aren't getting any traction with their ideas of raising taxes. (Great idea in this lousy economy!) So what do they do? Pull the homophobe card. Simpleson doesn't need to play the race card because others in the Democrat Party are more than willing to do it on a daily basis.

The Race and Homophobe cards don't work as well as they used to though.

Great interview. I'm starting to like Simpson. Too bad none of the social conservatives running the GOP will ever heed his words. Of course, I'm glad they continue to push their antiquated social agenda. With the direction this country is heading, social conservatives, and their beliefs, are becoming more irrelevant everyday. Please, conservatives, keep driving away gays, minorities and young people with your out-of-touch rhetoric and social policies. You can keep your angry, white men, we'll take the rest - the future of the country.
Yeah that "Hope and Change" agenda worked pretty good in 2010 didn't it? :lol:

Keep your head in the sand, America will be better for it.

Neither party wants gays to be able to marry, what reason is there to be against gay marriage other than being a homophobe?

Seems pretty even to me in terms of laws and legislation, you know the stuff that matters. One side talking about it more, aka rhetoric, is meaningless to me.

If a woman wants to kill her baby she should do it on her own dime and not demand government subsidies for it. That's always been my stance. Also the former Senator says it's a "womans choice". Well that's interesting considering women can't get pregnant without a man.

Not being in favor of special right for homosexuals isn't being a homophobe either, it's called wanting equal treatment for everyone. The Gay Mafia love to accuse anyone who is against their agenda a homophobe but it's simply not true. If gays really want to get along in society they need to acknowledge the fact that homosexual sex is the leading cause of AIDS and stop blaming it on Ronald Reagan Tax Cuts.

Which brings me to the REAL REASON Alan Simpleson went on that rant.

As another poster pointed out, he and Foreskin Bowls are on Obama's debt commission and they aren't getting any traction with their ideas of raising taxes. (Great idea in this lousy economy!) So what do they do? Pull the homophobe card. Simpleson doesn't need to play the race card because others in the Democrat Party are more than willing to do it on a daily basis.

The Race and Homophobe cards don't work as well as they used to though.

What special rights would those be?

Forum List

Back