For a Dose of Real Patriotism...

As a Trump supporter, I can respect and appreciate those wanting to become productive citizens. It's why I support President Trump with wanting to make that process easier and quicker.

The melting pot is still as delicious as ever.

The booing of the American team by "Americans" says otherwise.

There are plenty of assholes *ahem* in every country. The fictional past you want to believe in had plenty as well. For example, these assholes called the Know-Nothings...

Despite that,

The melting pot is still making the good stuff.

The people booing were not assholes.

THey are simply being loyal to their nation's team.

The problem is that they had American citizen ship but are not really Americans, in their hearts.

That is why immigration should be limited, so that the number of people with such divided loyalties is small.

We lost that battle long ago.

We, as a nation, are fucked.

That's not loyalty.

It's just poor sportsmanship and childish.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Oh, it's loyalty. American citizens loyal to another nation.

Illogical conclusion

132 new citizens from 42 countries sworn in during naturalization ceremony at Springfield Armory (photos)

If you've never witnessed a ceremony for new citizens taking the oath, you are missing out on a uniquely moving, truly American moment.
Did you cry?
-------------------------------------------------- chuckle , yeah , he probably did , he's full of emotion plus sh1t fer brains Moonglow !!
I don't think he understood me, my accent is heavy..

The melting pot is still as delicious as ever.

There are plenty of assholes *ahem* in every country. The fictional past you want to believe in had plenty as well. For example, these assholes called the Know-Nothings...

Despite that,

If you support their behavior, you've defined yourself quite clearly.

They are a people with a historical grievance against the United States of America. they are loyal to their homeland and viewed the American team with hostility.

My problem is not that they expressed their hostility to the American Team.

But that they HAVE hostility towards American in their hearts, and American citizenship papers in their wallet.

That is the point. IT is a big fucking problem for you pro immigration people.

Naturally, you want to change the subject to me, and whether or not I am an asshole.

Anything to distract from the issue and/or to marginalize a source that is quite good at pointing out the flaws in your argument.

Most new citizens are very pro-American.

I've always been supportive of legal immigration because many of them bring new ideas we all can benefit from.

Like what?
Food! That was the first thing I thought of. lol

The GF and I love trying different cuisines. :)
---------------------------------------------------- food , what foolishness , people that are nowhere near mexican were making 'chili' from recipes back in 1950 .

Despite that,

They are a people with a historical grievance against the United States of America. they are loyal to their homeland and viewed the American team with hostility.

But that they HAVE hostility towards American in their hearts, and American citizenship papers in their wallet.

Naturally, you want to change the subject to me, and whether or not I am an asshole.

Anything to distract from the issue and/or to marginalize a source that is quite good at pointing out the flaws in your argument.

They can't wait for the decadence...

they will give away their Rights and Freedoms for a different flavor .

Despite that,

THe booing crowds of la argue otherwise.

all that needs to be done is to check out 'van nuys' kalifornia as one example .

feck these immigrants [all of them] , let them stay and stew where they belong and build what they have . EXAMPLE , Look at the 'venzies' , many probably want to escape to the USA after they have messed up a good country of 'venezuela' that was at one time said to be a fine and prosperous country . Same said for 'mexico' and all of 'south america' . Why let them into the USA to mess up the USA eh ??

I understand they're rapists. Eh?

Times change. It used to be "papists". Guess that didn't work out either.

You should understand some of them are, at least that is what was said.

I've always been supportive of legal immigration because many of them bring new ideas we all can benefit from.

Like what?
Food! That was the first thing I thought of. lol

The GF and I love trying different cuisines. :)
---------------------------------------------------- food , what foolishness , people that are nowhere near mexican were making 'chili' from recipes back in 1950 .
Chili? :laugh:

I recently had lunch at a Mexican restaurant that had real Mexicans working the joint.
I couldn't have asked for better food or service.
These people know wtf they're doing! lol
:)

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

You don't know what is in anyone's "heart," obviously.

You don't know what even one of those kids booing was thinking, obviously.

Drawing universals from a single (or even dozens out of MILLIONS) example for which you lack sufficient detail is completely illogical, OBVIOUSLY.

Despite that,

Legal citizens, Toro.
I say that because you often, if I'm not mistaken, like to conflate illegal with legal.

Last edited:

Despite that,

Legal citizens, Toro.
I say because you often, if I'm not mistaken, like to conflate illegal with legal.

I do not conflate the two. I've spent over $20k of my own money to become an American citizen. I do not support illegal immigration. It just isn't high on my list of priorities.

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

Drawing universals from a single (or even dozens out of MILLIONS) example for which you lack sufficient detail is completely illogical, OBVIOUSLY.

There was a direct quote from one of the booers.

Booing the team representing America, when you are an American, is pretty strong action.

Illogical, in many ways.

Explain one of them.

There was a direct quote from one of the booers.

Booing the team representing America, when you are an American, is pretty strong action.

Are you allergic to logic?

Forum List

Back