Footage of horrific abuse of gays in Russia

Video of attacks on gay and lesbians by homophobic Russian gangs emerges | Mail Online

Roaming feral gangs of people homophobes who are terrified that they themselves are gay. This is the kind of behavior we see from men who are not really men. Like Putin shooting tigers to show he's tough when he's really a big talking bully/pansy.

We also see it from scared little sickos in the US who hate the First Amendment.

I would of been more interested if they were punching out innocent citizens in the knockout game

-Geaux

Video of attacks on gay and lesbians by homophobic Russian gangs emerges | Mail Online

Roaming feral gangs of people homophobes who are terrified that they themselves are gay. This is the kind of behavior we see from men who are not really men. Like Putin shooting tigers to show he's tough when he's really a big talking bully/pansy.

We also see it from scared little sickos in the US who hate the First Amendment.

I would of been more interested if they were punching out innocent citizens in the knockout game

-Geaux

HAVE

You would HAVE been more interested ...

So, start a thread because THIS thread is about innocent people being knocked out like it was a game.

Maroon.

I don't see how you can call it homophobia, it doesn't look like those Russian citizens were afraid of those gays.

1017567_860151020681019_271208720_n.jpg

Same here. We need to do as the Russians have done...this is great.

You are welcome to come try. :D

No they're not.

In spite of the radical religious right, this is still the United States. We are not Russia and we do still have our Constitution.

If they hate the rights accorded to ALL US citizens, they can get the hell out. They won't be missed.

Women only got "mostly" rights? What don't they have according to you...oh fags will be allowed to "marry" but I am talking long term...like 10-20 years...the US is headed towards civil war.

Women only got "mostly" rights? What don't they have according to you...oh fags will be allowed to "marry" but I am talking long term...like 10-20 years...the US is headed towards civil war.

And how will the country divide this time?

There will be no civil war....there will be a shrivel war tho...you will be shrivelling up from fear. :D

Forum List

Back