Fool Kaepernick Won't Stop kneeling

e give a shit. This patriotism crap is blown up too much. If the president himself dodged fighting for this country many times gets called patriot and those who risked their lives get called names what kinda of patriotism is this ?
It's a mess where, like your said, "those who risked their lives get called names", and insulted by bums like Kaepernick, everytime he kneels during the national anthem. Fire his ass!

And oddly, you spend far more time attacking and criticizing others just for not agreeing with you, Now, you are an advocate for freedom of expression? Not.

I Am attacking and I AM criticizing, but it's not for not agreeing with me.

"Expression", you call it ? I don't. Why do so many people enter this thread saying things that have already been fully addressed in previous posts ? Read the thread.

I've got to treat you to a major league baseball game some day. Just so you can watch me sit and read a book while the national anthem plays. You know, so you can get an idea what refusal to be coerced into mindless lockstep mob mentality looks like.
I know what your cluelessness looks like. :biggrin:

And oddly, you spend far more time attacking and criticizing others just for not agreeing with you, Now, you are an advocate for freedom of expression? Not.

I Am attacking and I AM criticizing, but it's not for not agreeing with me.

"Expression", you call it ? I don't. Why do so many people enter this thread saying things that have already been fully addressed in previous posts ? Read the thread.

What are you writing to Me for? I wasn't talking to you, I was addressing POGO. Learn to read.

But in the example of Kaepernick his trick is capable of inciting and facilitating movements. But he is far less the problem than are those who tolerate his nonsense rather than risk offending his followers and admirers. The sonofabitch should be locked out of any opportunity to rouse the rabble. He should be scorned.

But Political Correctness rules the day.

He IS scorned by the majority of Americans >>>

Majority of Americans think athletes should stand for anthem

In one poll, which was conducted by Reuters, 72 percent of Americans said that they thought Kaepernick's behavior was unpatriotic. Another 61 percent said that they do not "support the stance Colin Kaepernick is taking and his decision not to stand during the national anthem.

POLL: Majority of Americans disagree with Colin Kaepernick's protest

lql3n.jpg

My pony only knows one trick ...

onetrickpony-04-04_1x.png
But in the example of Kaepernick his trick is capable of inciting and facilitating movements. But he is far less the problem than are those who tolerate his nonsense rather than risk offending his followers and admirers. The sonofabitch should be locked out of any opportunity to rouse the rabble. He should be scorned.

But Political Correctness rules the day.
So he should be scorned for demonstrating his rights.
Why are all of you cult members against the Constitution.
Oh right. Trump criticized him and others so you sheep have to follow.
Mindless drones.

Because Kaepernick is a muslim - being utterly pussywhipped/manipulated by his muslim girlfriend because he's such a stupid, drooling retard. Muslim insects are the ULTIMATE ingrates because their hate ideology teaches them that unbelievers owe them everything in life for the crime of being unbelievers. His Pisslam religion is the ultimate spoiled-brat, stompy-foot religion of ME ME ME, MINE MINE MINE!

There are only so many pejoratives/profanities in the English language to depict how SICK I am of MILLIONAIRE black crybabies sniveling about how oppressed they are by WAAAAYCISM. In the ONLY white-majority country in human history to elect a black leader. When there are ZERO black countries in which that garbage race of stupid, hateful, clinical morons has a better life than they do in America. If America is so WAAAAAYCIST, please name me one right I have under the law that these black throwbacks don't have. Why these fucking punks.

Because Kaepernick is a muslim - being utterly pussywhipped/manipulated by his muslim girlfriend because he's such a stupid, drooling retard. Muslim insects are the ULTIMATE ingrates because their hate ideology teaches them that unbelievers owe them everything in life for the crime of being unbelievers. His Pisslam religion is the ultimate spoiled-brat, stompy-foot religion of ME ME ME, MINE MINE MINE!

There are only so many pejoratives/profanities in the English language to depict how SICK I am of MILLIONAIRE black crybabies sniveling about how oppressed they are by WAAAAYCISM. In the ONLY white-majority country in human history to elect a black leader. When there are ZERO black countries in which that garbage race of stupid, hateful, clinical morons has a better life than they do in America. If America is so WAAAAAYCIST, please name me one right I have under the law that these black throwbacks don't have. Why these fucking punks.
Wow. How did you escape from your local sanitarium?

He should simply, in his best impression of Tommy Flanagan pathological liar "uhhh I'm kneeling because I'm praying, yeah, yeah that's the ticket."

Then anyone that questions his Christianity will be villainized and brow beat by Fake Fox News and every other batshit con in a thousands miles. No? They won't come to his defense? They are hypocrites that don't believe in the god they claim to worship and are in fact just exercising their right to be racist?

Uh huh.

And shave his head, and throw him into US Army or Marines boot camp.

"I can't hear you!"

images

th

So this is you attitude toward freedom of expression, is it. Can't say I'm surprised.

What the hell are you doing on a discussion board then?

He's free to express anything he wants on his own time and his own dime. Owners don't have to pay him to do it.

IMG_0700.JPG
e give a shit. This patriotism crap is blown up too much. If the president himself dodged fighting for this country many times gets called patriot and those who risked their lives get called names what kinda of patriotism is this ?
It's a mess where, like your said, "those who risked their lives get called names", and insulted by bums like Kaepernick, everytime he kneels during the national anthem. Fire his ass!
You even sound like your pussygrabber out on the campaign trail 16 months into his failed presidency.

And shave his head, and throw him into US Army or Marines boot camp.

"I can't hear you!"

So this is you attitude toward freedom of expression, is it. Can't say I'm surprised. What the hell are you doing on a discussion board then?

I ain't the one starting whiny threads melting down over what a goddam football player with a team three thousand miles away from me does in his own practice camp and calling for said three-thousand-mile-away team to "fire" him, now am I Sprinklybits?

Once AGAIN ---- ***WHERE*** is this alleged "insult"? Where in fact is any reference to "those who risked their lives" at all?

And why can't you answer that? Because it would expose your own thread as a fraud? Just a wild guess.

I've got to treat you to a major league baseball game some day. Just so you can watch me sit and read a book while the national anthem plays. You know, so you can get an idea what refusal to be coerced into mindless lockstep mob mentality looks like.
I know what your cluelessness looks like. :biggrin:

You sure do. Your OP exemplifies it and your post just before this one reiterates it.

It got that way from these guys >>

th

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

th

Not these spoiled brats

Whether or not you feel inclined to whine and stomp your feet about it is actually irrelevant.

Nothing forces anybody anywhere to stand up to worship a fetish. That's just how the world works and there ain't nothing you can do about it.

If that's the authoritarian bootlicker world you want, book a flight to Pyonyang. They have lots of boots that never get enough lickin'. You'll love it

On the contrary.

He is seeking employment with a private firm and is subject to their rules
and regulations, if he wants their money for his income.

The company (franchise) is not going to allow any employee to upset
their paying customers. (That's common sense and is found in any and
all business).

Even the Liberal States side with the employer on these types of issues.

The guy is just stupid. He already has seen his best days come and go
and now when he's at the end of a career, he's just cutting himself
off from more income.

Let him go sell Insurance

Forum List

Back