Zone1 FoodForChange organization bringing food co-ops to Chicago.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is for my Race Relations friend who is obsessed with supermarkets for poor Black people in Chicago. Apparently you don't know about food-for-change so here you go big fella, make it happen. We know you are experienced at startups. Now maybe you can stop bashing Pastor Brooks and Project H.O.O.D.

This is for my Race Relations friend who is obsessed with supermarkets for poor Black people in Chicago. Apparently you don't know about food-for-change so here you go big fella, make it happen. We know you are experienced at startups. Now maybe you can stop bashing Pastor Brooks and Project H.O.O.D.

Well it's going to be interesting to see some of the first brawls take place between the people passing out the food and the people trying to steal it.

Well it's going to be interesting to see some of the first brawls take place between the people passing out the food and the people trying to steal it.
Yes, we've gone over the crime aspect of supermarkets in the hood with our friend. I guess everything will just be different now?

Yes, we've gone over the crime aspect of supermarkets in the hood with our friend. I guess everything will just be different now?

He doesn't come right out and say it but he absolutely believes in Carte Blanche for anybody with a high melanin count. This dick head literally believes that it's impossible for a black person to commit a crime in America. I'm just catching on to that now. I rejected it before because I refused to believe that somebody could actually embrace that philosophy. But after several more interchanges with him I realized that's who he is.

Hope the FoodForChange guys are packing heat for their Chicago stay. Or at least having paid security ops watch out for them.

Illegals can be very demanding. After the Northridge Earthquake I saw illegals in the Parthenia Barrio complaining that the Red Cross was serving them steak, mashed potatoes and vegetables rather than Mexican food.
Beyond that, there will be fighting over dwindling food resources between illegals and American poor people. It's already starting in New York, Chicago and Denver and is sure to get worse.

Forum List

Back