food shortage in jersey

I know quite a bit about that city. It's one of the most densely populated square mile cities in the country. They just like to bitch. They're just testy because the yuppie fern bars are closed. That said, this was a record hurricane. I'm sure they'll be helped, and fed, and complain about the food.

One of the most densely populated in the country and FEMA is acting like it is rural Alabama.

Don't be pissed off at the red cross or the government, people should have been prepared better. STOP FUCKING DEPENDING ON OTHERS TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WHEN SHIT HITS THE FAN

You're clearly too fucking stupid to know the level of cooperation required to live in a large urban area.

You are obviously too stupid to read the FEMA disaster guide which tells everyone, even in large urban areas, to have a 3 to 5 day supply of food and water.

http://www.fema.gov/pdf/areyouready/areyouready_full.pdf

Christie reminded people over and over that it was a mandatory evacuation. There are always those who don't listen and refuse to leave. Now they are in some places that are hard to get to and it's not fair for already overworked rescue workers to have to risk going after those who couldn't listen.

When people don't go along with the plan the city has, they just make a bad situation worse.

There was no mandatory evacuation in Hoboken.

The government FAILED to protect Hoboken? Are they racists?

Dude wake up and smell the coffee. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go to the nearest city and buy some bulk food.

The Mormon cannery has a good supply and is on the cheap side.
You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?

Because canned food can withstand a flooding for more than 5 hours.

Christie reminded people over and over that it was a mandatory evacuation. There are always those who don't listen and refuse to leave. Now they are in some places that are hard to get to and it's not fair for already overworked rescue workers to have to risk going after those who couldn't listen.

When people don't go along with the plan the city has, they just make a bad situation worse.

seems as if they FAILED and are still FAILING to protect long island......

You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?

Because canned food can withstand a flooding for more than 5 hours.

you would think that IF he lived in a basement....and was worried about flooding..... he would have put stuff in zip lock bags.

could be the mentality.... that the government would take care of them.

It is a blue state after all. They love their government.

It's a densely populated urban area that relies on government for basic infrastructure. It's an eight minute subway ride to Wall Street. You don't get that, do you?

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is more density populated than Hoboken and more reliant on public transportation, nobody here expects help if a major disaster strikes.

Last edited:
It's a densely populated urban area that relies on government for basic infrastructure. It's an eight minute subway ride to Wall Street. You don't get that, do you?
Blablabla...relies on gubmint...blablabla....

You're just pissed that gubmint can't be relied upon, you winy fucking maggot. :lol::lol::lol:

You fucking dimwit. You're too fucking stupid to understand that in disasters as monumental as Sandy, government needs to be relied on.

Did you miss the Christie/Obama news conference? We're collectively using military cargo planes to ship in utility trucks and crews from as far away as California, to help restore power to those hit by Sandy.

Why didn't Mittens demand that the Mormon Church fly them in? Don't they have any C 130s?

The point is that government cannot be relied on.

I'm sure if Leona Helmsly were still alive, she's have opened the doors to the Warldof Astoria for them. The government is doing what it's supposed to do, and doing it light years ahead of what Dubya did during Katrina. Funny that Heckofajob Brownie said that Obama should have waited, and got more political mileage from it.

She couldn't have opened the Waldorf to them, Dickieboi. It was already given to Hollywood assholes so they could party hardy while the commoners struggled.

Hocus Pocus star Bette Midler hosts extravagant French themed Halloween party in New York | Mail Online

You fucking dimwit. You're too fucking stupid to understand that in disasters as monumental as Sandy, government needs to be relied on.

Did you miss the Christie/Obama news conference? We're collectively using military cargo planes to ship in utility trucks and crews from as far away as California, to help restore power to those hit by Sandy.

Why didn't Mittens demand that the Mormon Church fly them in? Don't they have any C 130s?

so what you are saying is that it takes a few days to get this stuff moving to were it needs to be right?

When we have the largest hurricane in recorded history, hit the most densely populated area of our country, yeah. It'll take a few days. Lucy for us it wasn't "heck of a job Brownie" running the show. Did you see that scumbag say that Obama could have gotten more political mileage out of this disaster, if he waited?

‘Heckuva job Brownie’: Obama could have ‘gotten more mileage’ by delaying disaster relief | The Raw Story

Thank God the adults were in charge.

There was a hurricane in LA? Why hasn't that made the news?

New York and New Jersey failed to protect themselves by not taking the predicted stronger storms because of the rise in ocean temps.

It will probably take a couple more "Sandys" before they understand the new normal in weather patterns. It's all the nay sayers about the effects of global warming they have to thank for their ignorance.

Ignorance is expensive and dangerous. A few more big storms in the Northern Seaboard and there will be talk of a 40 ft tall 40 ft thick sea wall protecting populated ares.

Oh, so gubmint isn't doing its job...Yet you're still a brain dead liberoidal with your head up Boiking's ass.

What a maroon! :lmao:

I'm sure if Leona Helmsly were still alive, she's have opened the doors to the Warldof Astoria for them. The government is doing what it's supposed to do, and doing it light years ahead of what Dubya did during Katrina. Funny that Heckofajob Brownie said that Obama should have waited, and got more political mileage from it.

Really? Care to explain specifically what you think Obama has done, other than a photo shoot?

He talked about mobilizing aid.

Come to think of it, he talks a lot.

New York and New Jersey failed to protect themselves by not taking the predicted stronger storms because of the rise in ocean temps.

It will probably take a couple more "Sandys" before they understand the new normal in weather patterns. It's all the nay sayers about the effects of global warming they have to thank for their ignorance.

Ignorance is expensive and dangerous. A few more big storms in the Northern Seaboard and there will be talk of a 40 ft tall 40 ft thick sea wall protecting populated ares.

this was all in the disaster forecast days before the storm hit.

my point is.... obama was/is doing no better then bush did in dealing with the event.

So i laughed when bush was slammed for this what 4 days before disaster relief started really flowing... to the DAYS its taking obama to do the same thing....

i will say.... govern christie and mayor bloomburg.......ARE doing much better then the slug mayor and govern of NoL and LA who responsible for the abortion in handling karina.

Last edited:
Hello... Obama... People are starving in New Jersey... Anyone? Anyone? I don't think Mr. Obama is listening...

Forum List

Back