food shortage in jersey

I'm sure if Leona Helmsly were still alive, she's have opened the doors to the Warldof Astoria for them. The government is doing what it's supposed to do, and doing it light years ahead of what Dubya did during Katrina. Funny that Heckofajob Brownie said that Obama should have waited, and got more political mileage from it.
Face it...You're a stupid asshole who doesn't know whether to fuck or fight.

First gubmint is a total failure in getting food to Hoboken, then, the next second, Boiking and Christie are the greatest team since the 1972 Miami Dolphins.

Oh, so gubmint isn't doing its job...Yet you're still a brain dead liberoidal with your head up Boiking's ass.

What a maroon! :lmao:

I'm sure if Leona Helmsly were still alive, she's have opened the doors to the Warldof Astoria for them. The government is doing what it's supposed to do, and doing it light years ahead of what Dubya did during Katrina. Funny that Heckofajob Brownie said that Obama should have waited, and got more political mileage from it.

Really? Care to explain specifically what you think Obama has done, other than a photo shoot?

Sure. Propositioned emergency generators, to make sure that water filtration plants remained operational. Propositioned food and water supply. Used military transport to bring public utility crews and their equiptment from as far away as California, to help restore power to the North East..

Dude, seriously.....STFU and go make a thread about Romney strapping his dog to the roof of the Road Queen Family Truckster. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, seriously...STFU, or admit that you like to suck off Mitt's strap on, after he fucks the family pet.

This thread is what Obama did do, not what Romney pretended to do.

Last edited:
Dude, seriously.....STFU and go make a thread about Romney strapping his dog to the roof of the Road Queen Family Truckster. :lol::lol::lol:

Dude, seriously...STFU, or admit that you like to suck off Mitt's strap on, after he fucks the family pet.

Shit talking about sucking off a politician, you're part of the Obama brigade......with Lakhota, chris, Swallow and the rest of the crew, you guys keep him drained......so go hero worship you dumbfuck

*snert*

According to you, your Boiking and FEMA can't even get food to Hoboken, where they need gubmint soooooo bad.

And that's supposed to be evidence of the success of his great alliance with Christie?

Just go beddy-bye and pretend this thread never happened...:lmao:

Shit talking about sucking off a politician, you're part of the Obama brigade......with Lakhota, chris, Swallow and the rest of the crew, you guys keep him drained......so go hero worship you dumbfuck

So you're admitting that you liked Mitten's pet's balls? I'm sure he'd give you the reach around that you so desperately need.

I guess maybe the Red Cross should STFU about romney getting food donated.

HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) - National Guard troops delivered food and water to residents in this heavily flooded city across from Manhattan on Wednesday as officials sent out a plea for more supplies, including boats and generators.

Superstorm Sandy sent the raging Hudson River waters from one side of the one-square-mile city to the other Monday. Two days later, at least 25 percent of the community was flooded and 90 percent was without power, leaving many residents increasingly anxious and municipal leaders struggling to get assistance to all those who need it.

Tempers flared Wednesday at a staging area outside City Hall, where a man screamed at emergency officials about why food and water had not been delivered to residents just a few blocks away. The man, who would not give his name, said he blew up an air mattress to float over to the staging area.

City officials defended their response.

You know what my response would be to that asswipe? "You had 5 days warning... why in the hell didn't you get off your fat ass and stock up??? It's only been 2 days for crying out loud.

"The dimension and scope of this situation is enormous," Public Safety Director Jon Tooke said. "You have emergency operations at all levels - from local to federal - spread too thin across the city and the state, but we're working on it."

Tooke said the estimated 20,000 people still stranded in their homes were being encouraged to shelter in place, and that high-water vehicles would get supplies to them. He said people with medical and other special needs were being taken out by trucks. Two churches were serving as shelters.

Tempers Flare as Food Runs Short in Hoboken, N.J. - SKYE on AOL

I think it's clear we can't really count on our government to help us. Even when they KNOW a disaster is coming, they fail to provide aid in a timely manner. EVERYONE should have their own emergency supplies, including a bug out bag, just in case.

*snert*

According to you, your Boiking and FEMA can't even get food to Hoboken, where they need gubmint soooooo bad.

And that's supposed to be evidence of the success of his great alliance with Christie?

You're a fucking idiot. According to me, FEMA has been, and is getting relief to Hoboken. The situation is the largest hurricane in recorded history, hitting the most densely populated area of the US.

According to fuckwads like you, these US citizens should have chopped down trees, built their own log cabins, and built their own road and bidges.

*snert*

You're a fucking idiot. According to me, FEMA has been, and is getting relief to Hoboken. The situation is the largest hurricane in recorded history, hitting the most densely populated area of the US.

According to fuckwads like you, these US citizens should have chopped down trees, built their own log cabins, and built their own road and bidges.

No... They should have had enough sense to amass more than a day and a half worth of food... Christ, why can't people ever take responsibility for themselves -just once? Hell... Four stinkin' cans of Chunky soup, and a camping stove would get people further than these idiots in Hoboken are apparently capable of.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?
Well, if inner city people are so interdependent like you claim, you'd think that he had a friend with an apartment upstairs, wouldn't ya?

You're too fucking stupid to see you painting yourself into a corner. :lol::lol::lol:

The OP didn't say he was bitching because his HDTV and bed was underwater, did he? He was bitching because he needed basic food and water supplies.

Now go back into your little spider hole, and pretend that everyone can just play social darwinism, and go it alone.

Like I said if those people had prepared better they would be without food. Let suffer maybe they'll learn not to repeat.

Who said anything about supermarkets being open or mass transit being available after a monster storm like this?

I was right...You're too fucking stupid to understand what "be prepared" means.

The scary thing about it, there's more just like him.

Just like who, you pathetic assmonkey? I think this guy was a douchebag for bitching so soon, and probably didn't take any precaution. I also know that in a high density urban environment, there's a strong need for interdependence, and an expectation that government provide basic services.
MONKEY SHIT If your anything like those in New Jersey without because they're to stupid to stock up SHOULD SUFFER.

Should have been prepared.

Why would they do that? They are so happy with Obama that they don't have to worry about gas, food, rent, utilities, phone, TV, internet, etc. :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc"]OBAMA'S GONNA TAKE CARE OF ME[/ame]

I didn't think even Obama could screw this up so early.

It's a real crisis & not a campaign promise read off of a teleprompter. These citizens, FEMA, federal, state & local government had 5 days to prepare. This situation is only going to get worse.

Last edited:

HOBOKEN, N.J. (AP) - National Guard troops delivered food and water to residents in this heavily flooded city across from Manhattan on Wednesday as officials sent out a plea for more supplies, including boats and generators.

Superstorm Sandy sent the raging Hudson River waters from one side of the one-square-mile city to the other Monday. Two days later, at least 25 percent of the community was flooded and 90 percent was without power, leaving many residents increasingly anxious and municipal leaders struggling to get assistance to all those who need it.

Tempers flared Wednesday at a staging area outside City Hall, where a man screamed at emergency officials about why food and water had not been delivered to residents just a few blocks away. The man, who would not give his name, said he blew up an air mattress to float over to the staging area.

You know what my response would be to that asswipe? "You had 5 days warning... why in the hell didn't you get off your fat ass and stock up??? It's only been 2 days for crying out loud.

"The dimension and scope of this situation is enormous," Public Safety Director Jon Tooke said. "You have emergency operations at all levels - from local to federal - spread too thin across the city and the state, but we're working on it."

Tooke said the estimated 20,000 people still stranded in their homes were being encouraged to shelter in place, and that high-water vehicles would get supplies to them. He said people with medical and other special needs were being taken out by trucks. Two churches were serving as shelters.

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't call one guy bitching that food wasn't delivered to his front door a food shortage.

Hoboken needs Federal disaster help, and Obama is making sure they're getting it. Governor Christie praised the Federal effort.

Of course they need help cleaning up... It still doesn't excuse the fact that only a complete fucking idiot should be starving so soon after the storm when they had a week to prepare.

Yet, you have no clue of the lay of the land, do you? Hoboken is in Hudson County, and was/and still may be the most densely populated area in the USA. It got the brunt of the largest storm in recorded history.

Who the fuck are you to judge what this guy might be bitching to City Hall about? I know the lay of the land, and although he might just be a whining yuppie, he might have lost everything in this mess.

He made the decision to ride out the storm, (regardless if his food supply was trashed) he exercised poor judgement... Nobody pulled him from the surf, so you're telling me he didn't have the foresight to stuff his pockets with granola bars wrapped in ziploc bags? He's a government dependent idiot who exercised piss poor judgement and it makes you sound just like him for defending his stupidity -and complete lack of judgement. Out of the Gene pool with him is the extent of my feelings toward him being hungry so soon after a storm he had a week to prepare for. Christ... Do you idiots ever take responsibility for your own poor judgement? Of course you don't.

Im glad you agree it takes a few days.... to get things to where it needs to be. It also means that people will be on there own until that time. The chain is for the governor to ask for aid......

Same story as with bush with Katrina.... it takes a few days...... so obama is doing no better.... :eusa_shhh:

My undies aren't in a knot. I just expect my government to do its job and provide relief efforts to places hit by the largest hurricane hitting the most densely populated area of the USA. Obama is doing a great job, as is Governors Cuomo and Christie, in dealing with it.

What seems to piss you off is that government is needed in this case. If anyone is sanctimonious, it's douche wad like you, who think that anyone should do it alone in this case.
Oh, so gubmint isn't doing its job...Yet you're still a brain dead liberoidal with your head up Boiking's ass.

What a maroon! :lmao:

Both bush and obama are working on the same time line as far as i see..... its going to take several DAYS to get any kind of aid in there.

however you would think.... since obama was "on this" for several days BEFORE the storm that aid would have been there the very next morning.

But cash is so much better, just ask MSNBC

Forum List

Back