food shortage in jersey

It's a mile square city, with about 50,000 inhabitants, one supermarket, and reliant on mass transit. I'd bet that the supermarket had its shelves stripped long before the storm hit.
Who said anything about supermarkets being open or mass transit being available after a monster storm like this?

I was right...You're too fucking stupid to understand what "be prepared" means.

So I was right, you're just a survivalist loon, who thinks everyone should have months worth of food and water stowed, in case the big one hits. Do you know the cost of rent in Hoboken???? BTW, I hope the wingnut loons, who stowed away their survival stuff in underground shelters, to "be prepared", now realize how stupid they were.

Hey dumb ass if those idiots in New Jersey had been prepared they wouldn't be bitching right now and hungry.

You're clearly too fucking stupid to know the level of cooperation required to live in a large urban area.
Clearly, you're too fucking stupid to understand the Boy Scout motto.

It's a mile square city, with about 50,000 inhabitants, one supermarket, and reliant on mass transit. I'd bet that the supermarket had its shelves stripped long before the storm hit.

So what? You have to be completely stupid not to have more than two days of food on hand, whether there is a hurricane, or not.

Dude wake up and smell the coffee. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go to the nearest city and buy some bulk food.

The Mormon cannery has a good supply and is on the cheap side.

I see that Harrison kid left BYU and is now playing for Clemson

And?

Dude wake up and smell the coffee. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go to the nearest city and buy some bulk food.

You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

Pretty sad bunch of idiots if you ask me.

Wait a minute....

Didn't Obiedoodle mobilize FEMA nearly two full days before the storm made landfall??

How could there be shortages of anything anywhere, with the omniscient and omnipotent Boiking on the case?

WTF, over?

even he cant get around that it takes time to mobilize....

Who said anything about supermarkets being open or mass transit being available after a monster storm like this?

I was right...You're too fucking stupid to understand what "be prepared" means.

The scary thing about it, there's more just like him.

Just like who, you pathetic assmonkey? I think this guy was a douchebag for bitching so soon, and probably didn't take any precaution. I also know that in a high density urban environment, there's a strong need for interdependence, and an expectation that government provide basic services.

Christie reminded people over and over that it was a mandatory evacuation. There are always those who don't listen and refuse to leave. Now they are in some places that are hard to get to and it's not fair for already overworked rescue workers to have to risk going after those who couldn't listen.

When people don't go along with the plan the city has, they just make a bad situation worse.

There was no mandatory evacuation in Hoboken.

Christie reminded people over and over that it was a mandatory evacuation. There are always those who don't listen and refuse to leave. Now they are in some places that are hard to get to and it's not fair for already overworked rescue workers to have to risk going after those who couldn't listen.

When people don't go along with the plan the city has, they just make a bad situation worse.

Yup... And I remember that same type of group who chose to ride out Katrina crying for help, while the Demobots blamed Bush. Well... Where are you Obama, you're voting base is hungry?

You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?

I weep for my country.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?
Well, if inner city people are so interdependent like you claim, you'd think that he had a friend with an apartment upstairs, wouldn't ya?

You're too fucking stupid to see you painting yourself into a corner. :lol::lol::lol:

I weep for my country.

I'm pretty sure if I lived in a basement apartment and I knew for a week that a hurricane with a record storm surge was coming, I would have relocated my stash of canned goods to a safer location... But you can (no pun intended) defend stupidity all you want.

It was a storm that was 1,000 fucking miles across, you fucking imbecile!

How stupid do you have to be to think that such a storm is going to miraculously leave Hoboken unscathed?

How stupid do you have to be to think that such a storm is going to miraculously leave Hoboken unscathed?

could be the mentality.... that the government would take care of them.

I weep for my country.

I'm pretty sure if I lived in a basement apartment and I knew for a week that a hurricane with a record storm surge was coming, I would have relocated my stash of canned goods to a safer location... But you can (no pun intended) defend stupidity all you want.

Where would you have relocated your survival stash?

could be the mentality.... that the government would take care of them.

I'm sure you live in a log cabin, practice sustenance farming, and go shoot your own meat.

Forum List

Back