food shortage in jersey

It was a storm that was 1,000 fucking miles across, you fucking imbecile!

How stupid do you have to be to think that such a storm is going to miraculously leave Hoboken unscathed?

could be the mentality.... that the government would take care of them.

I'm sure you live in a log cabin, practice sustenance farming, and go shoot your own meat.

no, but i understand disaster preparedness. I also know full well you are on your own for at least 5 days before anything can truly be mobilized..

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?

I'm pretty sure if I lived in a basement apartment and I knew for a week that a hurricane with a record storm surge was coming, I would have relocated my stash of canned goods to a safer location... But you can (no pun intended) defend stupidity all you want.

Where would you have relocated your survival stash?

I'm not even going to answer such a stupid question... I don't think a week's worth of food should be considered a survival stash. You have to be a complete fucking moron to be out of food so soon after a storm that you knew was coming for over a week... Jeeezus.

You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

How in the fuck do you know this guy didn't have a basement apartment, and his food, even canned, wasn't contaminated?
Well, if inner city people are so interdependent like you claim, you'd think that he had a friend with an apartment upstairs, wouldn't ya?

You're too fucking stupid to see you painting yourself into a corner. :lol::lol::lol:

The OP didn't say he was bitching because his HDTV and bed was underwater, did he? He was bitching because he needed basic food and water supplies.

Now go back into your little spider hole, and pretend that everyone can just play social darwinism, and go it alone.

Well, if inner city people are so interdependent like you claim, you'd think that he had a friend with an apartment upstairs, wouldn't ya?

You're too fucking stupid to see you painting yourself into a corner. :lol::lol::lol:

The OP didn't say he was bitching because his HDTV and bed was underwater, did he? He was bitching because he needed basic food and water supplies.

Now go back into your little spider hole, and pretend that everyone can just play social darwinism, and go it alone.

I'm sorry... If idiots want to put Government dependency above common sense then they deserve what they get.

And anybody can get up off their ass a few days before the biggest goddamn storm in a century hits, and grab a week's worth of provisions, and even bottle some water out of their own bloody tap ahead of time, so they don't need wormy little fuckchops like you making excuses for their laziness and stupidity.

I'm pretty sure if I lived in a basement apartment and I knew for a week that a hurricane with a record storm surge was coming, I would have relocated my stash of canned goods to a safer location... But you can (no pun intended) defend stupidity all you want.

Where would you have relocated your survival stash?

I'm not even going to answer such a stupid question... I don't think a week's worth of food should be considered a survival stash. You have to be a complete fucking moron to be out of food so soon after a storm that you knew was coming for over a week... Jeeezus.

And you don't know that he didn't have a weeks worth of survival stash that was trashed by the storm. I just assume he was bitching for the sake of bitching, but knowing that area, wouldn't be surprised if he just lost everything. Hoboken is in Hudson County, I'm not sure if it still is, but was the most densely populated area of the US. It's also a low lying city on the bank of the Hudson River. Every square inch is used, and yes, there are many in basement apartments, who were probably trashed by this record storm.

189085_489532391066796_1719523595_n.jpg

You may recognize this train/subway/bus/ferry station from the movie "Funny Girl", but this is what it looked like when Sandy hit:

22598_10151062177461891_909246437_n.jpg

You can see the Freedom Tower in the background.

Last edited:

And anybody can get up off their ass a few days before the biggest goddamn storm in a century hits, and grab a week's worth of provisions, and even bottle some water out of their own bloody tap ahead of time, so they don't need wormy little fuckchops like you making excuses for their laziness and stupidity.

And you don't know if he did get of his ass, and stock up on food and water, and had it trashed when he was flooded out of his living space. You're just a judgemental scumbag.

It was a storm that was 1,000 fucking miles across, you fucking imbecile!

How stupid do you have to be to think that such a storm is going to miraculously leave Hoboken unscathed?

It is a blue state after all. They love their government.

It's a densely populated urban area that relies on government for basic infrastructure. It's an eight minute subway ride to Wall Street. You don't get that, do you?

It's a densely populated urban area that relies on government for basic infrastructure. It's an eight minute subway ride to Wall Street. You don't get that, do you?
Blablabla...relies on gubmint...blablabla....

You're just pissed that gubmint can't be relied upon, you winy fucking maggot. :lol::lol::lol:

Shut The Fuck Up!...whiny fucking maggot....

Shut the fuck up, you pretentious social darwinist. You're the fucking whiner. You're too fucking stupid to know that areas as densely populated, as Hoboken, require public infrastructure.

Dude wake up and smell the coffee. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to go to the nearest city and buy some bulk food.

The Mormon cannery has a good supply and is on the cheap side.
You didn't even need to do that...Those assholes knew for damn near a week that a once-in-a-lifetime storm was coming their way...Plenty of time to hit the local stores for some provisions to carry them through...Now they have the nerve to squeal about how nobody is coming to bail them out less than 48 hours later.

I weep for my country.

And none of that was true?

Shut The Fuck Up!...whiny fucking maggot....

Shut the fuck up, you pretentious social darwinist. You're the fucking whiner. You're too fucking stupid to know that areas as densely populated, as Hoboken, require public infrastructure.
blablablabla...social Darwinist...blablabla....

Gubmint failed and you're pissed off....And I laugh at you.

Foo. :lol::lol::lol:

So according to Dick Tuck, Hoboken needs Obama and his free stuff... So where is Obama while his constituents starve?

You're just pissed that gubmint can't be relied upon, you winy fucking maggot. :lol::lol::lol:

You fucking dimwit. You're too fucking stupid to understand that in disasters as monumental as Sandy, government needs to be relied on.

Did you miss the Christie/Obama news conference? We're collectively using military cargo planes to ship in utility trucks and crews from as far away as California, to help restore power to those hit by Sandy.

Why didn't Mittens demand that the Mormon Church fly them in? Don't they have any C 130s?

You fucking dimwit. You're too fucking stupid to understand that in disasters as monumental as Sandy, government needs to be relied on.

Did you miss the Christie/Obama news conference? We're collectively using military cargo planes to ship in utility trucks and crews from as far away as California, to help restore power to those hit by Sandy.

Why didn't Mittens demand that the Mormon Church fly them in? Don't they have any C 130s?

so what you are saying is that it takes a few days to get this stuff moving to were it needs to be right?

So according to Dick Tuck, Hoboken needs Obama and his free stuff... So where is Obama while his constituents starve?

Hoboken needs Federal disaster help, and Obama is making sure they're getting it. Governor Christie praised the Federal effort.

Forum List

Back