Food,sanatizers&mask supplies getting wiped out across america as fears rise of coronavirus quaranti

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Natural News) Over 56 million mainland Chinese are already living under military-enforced quarantines; essentially a state of regional martial law. As has been widely reported across the media, food supplies have disappeared from grocery store shelves across the region. Even under the extreme censorship of the communist regime in power there, the truth is leaking out: People are running out of food and medical supplies.

Food, Sanitizers and Mask Supplies Getting WIPED OUT Across America as Fears Rise of Coronavirus Quarantines in the USA

Well then guess you losers who just think everything is soooo funnyeeee guess reality might slap you up side the head in some ppl's neck of the woods.

LET THEM IN . LET THEM IN......

When I lived in Japan the people were always wearing masks. However, when the Japanese wore masks it was so they would not spread their own sickness. Such awesome, thoughtful people. Unlike those Chinese monkeys.

• Banned
I was just at the grocery store earlier today and I noticed no such thing

OH WELL TELL BLOOMERS THEN YOGA PANTS!

upload_2020-1-27_19-23-5.png

Masks, Hand Sanitizer Sell Out as Virus Outbreak Hits China

People are running out of food and medical supplies.

There are a total of five known cases and zero deaths in the US from CV. If people are panic buying supplies, I'm going to open up a survivalist store and make a fortune...

b85b6b27e9fe5c9789b5f0b269e4b3e4.jpg

Something called "Natural News" refers to Bloomberg News and Bloomie refers to a Shanghai mall five days ago. There were plenty of food sanitizers in Walmart last time I looked.

• Banned

View attachment 302972

What does that have to do with the United States? Did you even bother to read that article before you posted it, Crazy Train? No, of course you didn’t

I replied to what you said dumb ass, not the article. So just because you said YOU saw no such thing I said what I said. Was it that hard for you to figure out omfg.

So Yoga Pad........ blank off heheeheh.
Man-Sanitary-Pad-Coronavirus-750x394.jpg

People are running out of food and medical supplies.

There are a total of five known cases and zero deaths in the US from CV. If people are panic buying supplies, I'm going to open up a survivalist store and make a fortune...

b85b6b27e9fe5c9789b5f0b269e4b3e4.jpg

the bad part is this time WE AREN'T BEING TOLD THE TRUTH------------ CHINA has LIED but hey we could care less those informed know what has to be done dumb fk America thinks pandemics cant happen LMFAO.
As if this DUMB country is immune to everything and anything

Most of these idiots can't even figure out . how this will have an ECONOMIC impact faked or not THEY WANT DONALD TRUMP OUT. Problem ----Reaction------Solution. Gov. are pros.

Dumbasses will take vaccines never tested before and these assholes will have just came out with them never tested etc and idiots will line up to take the shit.

When that happened with POLIO the virus gave ppl POLIO because it sheds live viruses.............

upload_2020-1-27_19-36-54.png

83010102_1013688022329707_4880764632895062016_o.jpg

upload_2020-1-27_19-50-39.png

HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness

We went to the grocery store today --- there were a lot of bare spaces on the shelves and I asked Himself if he thought it was people buying supplies against a quarantine --- then I realized, Naaaaaaaaaah, Wegmans in our area just canNOT keep up with restocking, ever --- too many customers.

like if a little mask is going to stop the germs lol.....

It pays to have a six month supply of food and water all the time. Never eat anything from china and never buy vitamins or medicines at dollar stores....CHECK labels

It pays to have a six month supply of food and water all the time. Never eat anything from china and never buy vitamins or medicines at dollar stores....CHECK labels

I agree.

But if a pandemic comes (and I'm not saying this is a pandemic, ok?:smile:) if a real pandemic comes then there is very little or nothing we can do to stop it, basically.

C'est la vie !!!:dunno:

All the same...………...the news about the locked-down cities of China (18 now 1/27) is pretty scary. No going to jobs or anywhere, no money to buy groceries, no groceries there -- I was just reading all those prepper novels as a hobby, darn it, I didn't expect this to blow up so fast! What would it take to start panic buying here? Not this thread title, which is a lie (I checked --- this stuff is readily available).

I'm thinking any civic restraint such as travel restrictions would spook people right away. More than a few infections spreading would, if they were limited. If they start closing schools, colleges, theaters, the usual -- that would scare people. As it probably should, let's face it.

I'm a little bemused by this epidemic being so mild so far compared to SARS, but all the same, the amazing harshness of the quarantines in China. I really think they had a plan for another SARS and --- they are simply working that plan. Well, we sure can't say China is being neglectful this time!

Wuhan Flu as of today has a 2.3% death rate of people who are known to be infected. That's not all that bad compared to some of the worst epidemics of the past -- SARS was 10%.

Last edited:
like if a little mask is going to stop the germs lol.....

Have you seen the new allover face masks that protect the eyes? It's like wearing a strainer over your face. They are incredibly creepy, and are shown with a hoodie pulled up. It's every bit as scary-looking as a burka. Apparently you can see thru them, I don't know how.

All the same...………...the news about the locked-down cities of China (18 now 1/27) is pretty scary. No going to jobs or anywhere, no money to buy groceries, no groceries there -- I was just reading all those prepper novels as a hobby, darn it, I didn't expect this to blow up so fast! What would it take to start panic buying here? Not this thread title, which is a lie (I checked --- this stuff is readily available).

I'm thinking any civic restraint such as travel restrictions would spook people right away. More than a few infections spreading would, if it were limited. If they start closing schools, colleges, theaters, the usual -- that would scare people. As it probably should, let's face it.

I'm a little bemused by this epidemic being so mild so far compared to SARS, but all the same, the amazing harshness of the quarantines in China. I really think they had a plan for another SARS and --- they are simply working that plan. Well, we sure can't say China is being neglectful this time!

Wuhan Flu as of today has a 2.3 % death rate of people who are known to be infected. That's not all that bad compared to some of the worst epidemics of the past -- SARS was 10%.

Did you ever check it out
HealthMap | Flu Map | Contagious Disease Surveillance | Virus Awareness

upload_2020-1-27_20-54-29.png

Masks are not enough. You need goggles because this pathogen can enter through the eyeballs.

Masks are not enough. You need goggles because this pathogen can enter through the eyeballs.

LOL you need much more than that.....

a mask here.....a goggle there.....no way ...I'm sorry to crush your dreams lol

when the time comes.....it comes:dunno: sorry my friend

It's not coming yet though....lol

View attachment 302972

What does that have to do with the United States? Did you even bother to read that article before you posted it, Crazy Train? No, of course you didn’t

I replied to what you said dumb ass, not the article. So just because you said YOU saw no such thing I said what I said. Was it that hard for you to figure out omfg.

So Yoga Pad........ blank off heheeheh.
Man-Sanitary-Pad-Coronavirus-750x394.jpg
Taz CAN be a bit dim at times........

Forum List

Back