Employers should censor sports talk among male workers says gender balances expert

Male colleagues discussing sports in the workplace create an unwelcoming environment for women, according to a ‘gender balance expert’ who believes the practice should be curbed by employers.
Employers Should Censor ‘Sports Talk’ Among Male Workers, Says ‘Gender Balance Expert’

Hate those heterosexual white men............. the democrats said so.
Gee, just what we need, MORE censorship. NOT. Memo to the "gender balance expert" - Hey, DUMBASS, the women don't HAVE to listen to the sports talk if it offends them. Problem solved. And "gender balance expert", the PC people have REALLY gone insane!

In the interest of equality, I'm more than willing to discuss Womens' Beach Volleyball at great length.

98148317_ff5981acdd_z.jpg

Isn't it sexist and misogynist to assume that women do not like sports? :eusa_eh:

I see where you meant wrong there. You're attempting to inject logic and reason into this discussion.

Rookie mistake.

Male colleagues discussing sports in the workplace create an unwelcoming environment for women, according to a ‘gender balance expert’ who believes the practice should be curbed by employers.
Employers Should Censor ‘Sports Talk’ Among Male Workers, Says ‘Gender Balance Expert’

Ok. That’s fine, but then chicks can’t talk about shoes and earrings or weddings.

I love a wedding with shoes and earrings.

Ok. That’s fine, but then chicks can’t talk about shoes and earrings or weddings.

Shoes??? That is a no go. I have 55 pairs of shoes, and they should be admired! :1peleas:

Isn't it sexist and misogynist to assume that women do not like sports? :eusa_eh:

Well that depends.

If liberals assume women don’t want to talk about sports, then talking about sports is misogynistic.

If conservatives assume women don’t want to talk about sports, then conservatives are being misogynistic.

In either case, liberals are immune from being misogynistic, and conservatives are nearly always misogynistic, unless they are women. Then there are heterosexual dykes, but I’m not sure of the liberal word for that.

Poor white boys. Its all so unfair. Hell women talk about sports in the work place too.

Really? Shoppings a sport?

Shoes??? That is a no go. I have 55 pairs of shoes, and they should be admired! :1peleas:

You go, Girl...

02fe6d072edb56eef51d737910802288.jpg

You go, Girl...

I NEED that closet!!! :113: I do have my shoe closet, but it isn't as nice as that!

You go, Girl...

I NEED that closet!!! :113: I do have my shoe closet, but it isn't as nice as that!

I would have done it in white ash timber with LED lighting. But, I like the parquet floor, you can hear the heels clack.

Poor white boys. Its all so unfair. Hell women talk about sports in the work place too.

Sometimes, it's quite competitive too! :lol:

2ED8F25E00000578-0-image-a-11_1448612139043.jpg

My GF favorite picture isn't with me ... it's her with Jimmy Choo.

I stand corrected. However You won’t get men interested in watching the sport of shopping unless the competitors where bikinis. Take a lesson from women’s beach volleyball

Forum List

Back