Food for thought.

And there was me thinking "Cool, a snack based solution to our current economic ills. That's excellent - tasty and patriotic".

Pred fooled me. His ass needs kickin'.

Why is it that whenever anyone talks of preventing illegal voters from casting votes, or monitoring voters for voter fraud, that it's only the Democrats that get upset?

I think we all know the answer to that question don't we?

They've gotten creative when it comes to protecting illegal alien voters. Dems like to group people and then everyone in each group either gets protected or vilified. No individualism allowed.

They opted to put illegals in the minority/Hispanic group and now act as if there is no difference between citizens who happen to be Hispanic and illegals who just sneaked in the border. All in the group will be protected and no distinction is made to each individual's status.

Try to purge illegal voters off the rolls and they claim you're messing with the entire group of people they have lumped into one.

In fact, they've decided to lump all minorities together for this one so they can claim it's discriminatory against blacks, too.

They see only race and ethnicity, not citizens or non-citizens.

What it really comes down to is getting the votes and not caring about where they come from.

They still claim that a large number of blacks and Hispanic citizens do not possess any valid form of ID. We have yet to hear from a single person saying they are legal citizens who are unable to obtain a proper ID or driver's license.

Last edited:
Why is it that whenever anyone talks of preventing illegal voters from casting votes, or monitoring voters for voter fraud, that it's only the Democrats that get upset?

You will not find one person here.....Democrat, Republican or other who has a problem with ( or gets upset by ) preventing voter fraud. You have fallen victim to nutter talking points yet again.

I am registered independent and I am very liberal. I am 100% in favor of preventing voter fraud. I am 100% in favor of prosecuting cases of voter fraud. Can I be any more clear?

What I oppose is policies that could ( and do ) result in EVEN A SINGLE eligible voter being denied his or her right to vote. If you think that such an idea is just acceptable collateral damage in your quest for voter purity.....................you are a fucked up nutter.

You will not find one person here.....Democrat, Republican or other who has a problem with ( or gets upset by ) preventing voter fraud. You have fallen victim to nutter talking points yet again.

I am registered independent and I am very liberal. I am 100% in favor of preventing voter fraud. I am 100% in favor of prosecuting cases of voter fraud. Can I be any more clear?

What I oppose is policies that could ( and do ) result in EVEN A SINGLE eligible voter being denied his or her right to vote. If you think that such an idea is just acceptable collateral damage in your quest for voter purity.....................you are a fucked up nutter.

There are no 'NUTTER TALKING POINTS' but the LAW, Lunger.:eusa_hand:

Which is better?

Have one viable voter not voting because they forgot a picture ID (highly unlikely in this day and age), or having any foreign nationals voting?

They've gotten creative when it comes to protecting illegal alien voters. Dems like to group people and then everyone in each group either gets protected or vilified. No individualism allowed.

They opted to put illegals in the minority/Hispanic group and now act as if there is no difference between citizens who happen to be Hispanic and illegals who just sneaked in the border. All in the group will be protected and no distinction is made to each individual's status.

Try to purge illegal voters off the rolls and they claim you're messing with the entire group of people they have lumped into one.

In fact, they've decided to lump all minorities together for this one so they can claim it's discriminatory against blacks, too.

They see only race and ethnicity, not citizens or non-citizens.

What it really comes down to is getting the votes and not caring about where they come from.

They still claim that a large number of blacks and Hispanic citizens do not possess any valid form of ID. We have yet to hear from a single person saying they are legal citizens who are unable to obtain a proper ID or driver's license.

You are correct sir(maam)!

Interesting that it's only the Democrats that do this eh?

Garbage. There are post after post and thread after thread of lefties who are pissed at Florida for trying to keep fraud out of the voting booth.

Did I say "you"? Because I don't think I did.

No one is being denied their right to vote (and just so you know, you have no right to vote for president).

You are just putting up a smokescreen designed to throw out the fraud prevention on the bogus idea that an innocent person will be denied his or her right to vote.

But let's play your little bull shit game eh? Since any attempt to prevent voter fraud and/or prevent illegals from voting, can and will (according to you) prevent an innocent voter from voting, why aren't the Republicans worried? That imaginary one person who gets denied could be a GOP voter.

You are either the nutter or you mistakenly think I'm stupid enough to swallow that bull shit.

Last edited:

Garbage. There are post after post and thread after thread of lefties who are pissed at Florida for trying to keep fraud out of the voting booth.

Did I say "you"? Because I don't think I did.

No one is being denied their right to vote (and just so you know, you have no right to vote for president).

You are just putting up a smokescreen designed to throw out the fraud prevention on the bogus idea that an innocent person will be denied his or her right to vote.

But let's play your little bull shit game eh? Since any attempt to prevent voter fraud and/or prevent illegals from voting, can and will (according to you) prevent an innocent voter from voting, why aren't the Republicans worried? That imaginary one person who gets denied could be a GOP voter.

You are either the nutter or you mistakenly think I'm stupid enough to swallow that bull shit.

And pehaps Lone Lunger forgets about Provisional ballots?

Which is better?

Have one viable voter not voting because they forgot a picture ID (highly unlikely in this day and age), or having any foreign nationals voting?

:eusa_whistle:

Which is better?

:eusa_whistle:

Waiting for an answer? From Lunger? Don't count on it.

I'm a Republican and I believe Voter ID is a solution looking for a problem. So much for your premise.

Since this subject comes up about every 48 hours, I am going to be brief and will speak only once, which I am sure is a relief to all the butts I have hurt on this matter. The necessity of Voter ID has been so thoroughly debunked that only a willful idiot continues to bring the matter up.

1. Voter fraud exists. Some people need to have that spelled out that simply for them because what they hear when someone opposed to Voter ID saying is, "Thar's no sucha thing a-goin' on as voter fraud!" But no one opposed to Voter ID believes no fraud exists. Got it? Pound that into your thick skull.

2. There is no case of voter fraud in over 200 years of voting which could only have been caught or prevented by Voter ID. No supporter of Voter ID has ever provided such a case.

3. If you think evidence that a person was able to get a ballot for a dead person's name is evidence of Voter ID, you have serious critical thinking problems. If a dead person is on the voter registration rolls, it is because the voter registration rolls are not being properly maintained, and no Voter ID is going to fix that.

4. Everything starts with voter registration. If an illegal alien is able to register to vote, then how is Voter ID going to stop that? It won't. Duh. Once again, the problem is with the registration process, and THAT is what needs to be fixed.

5. Real American citizens have been disenfranchised because of purges and Voter ID. I have established this countless times and will not do it again. I find it incredible that when a WWII veteran was disenfranchised, not one of God's "conservatives" got pissed off about it, nor did they start 18 topics in 7 days about it, nor did one "conservative" pundit make a stink about it. So don't give me any of that fucking shit about defending the Constitution, mm-kay? We know what this is REALLY all about. You might not know, dear bongwater drinker, but it is patently obvious to anyone with a brain.

6. If Fox News goes out into the street and finds some negroes who have had no problems voting (which they have actually done), that is NOT evidence NO negroes have had any problems voting. How fricking retarded to you have to be to accept that as such? About as retarded as Fox News, I guess.

7. Several state supreme courts have ruled their states' Voter ID laws unconstitutional. And in states where Voter ID laws were found to be constitutional, the judges have stated that while they are legal, they are completely unnecessary. I have proven this countless times as well, and will not again.

8. If, in the face of all this, you still feel compelled to demonstrate your willingness to remain deaf, DUMB, and blind, go right ahead.

Carry on!

P.S.: I lied about being brief, but sometimes moles need the hammer pounded on their heads repeatedly.

Last edited:

Which is better?

But we're not talking about one vote here.

Many more people will not be able to vote than "foriegn nationals" will cast votes.

Forum List

Back