20% Citizens, 63% Subjects.. and eh

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sooo do you feel like you're a citizen or a subject of the federal government?

I'm thinking we like to piss & moan but the federal government leaders pretty well do what pleases them, gain power, waste taxpayer money and get re-elected.

---------------------------:(

Nearly two-thirds of U.S. voters feel the federal government has lost touch with the people it represents. They also overwhelmingly believe the average member of Congress is more concerned with listening to their party leaders than their constituents.

The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 20% of Likely U.S. Voters say the federal government has the consent of the governed. Sixty-three percent (63%) disagree while 17% more are not sure.

20% Say U.S. Government Has Consent of the Governed - Rasmussen Reports™

Last edited:
I feel like I am a slave, economically speaking and I think many others do but are too ignorant and frustrated to know the reason why...which obviously begins with the federal reserve and our fiat currency system. And of course, the income tax which is and always has been stupid unconstitutional.

Just a 1,000 voters?!?! :eek:

What would you like me to do about that..sheesh...?

I recall that 1 in aprox. 100,000 eligible voters vote in federal elections and the odds of 1 vote making a difference is 1 in approx. 10 million to 100million

eh.. just sayin...:coffee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back