Food desert complaint.

I was training the evangelists and preachers and community activists to recognize protesting violently on the streets, looting, and inciting agressions has it's cause and affect costing them more than they can ever gain, one being business-/conveniences leaving their area. This was part of my quote tagline at the bottom of all my posts, before the forum changed. By the way, we all pay, even those across the country in normal regions split the bill with huge price hikes on Walmart goods, insurance hikes etc.
They cause their own hardships, but also affects ripple & turns into tides for the rest of us.

Of course.
Crime affects everyone no matter the type.

Of course.
Crime affects everyone no matter the type.
Archaic age of activism by blocking a street is liken to bleeding a body to cure a disease, it's an age old technique that never works without being worse than those protestors accuse. Online activism is today's best method of "having a voice" and making changes without making things worse for the community.
So the million dollar question is why do politicians and MSM incite activism that is more harmful than good? The answer becomes obvious, they sought chaos and instability on opposition party's watch to instill a narrarive and blame, which magically disappeared for almost 2 1/2 years while they regained power and magically somewhat started back again when support for Biden subsided.

My advice. Buy a freezer, build a pantry, and stock up. I did and reduced my trips to the supermarket from 8 per month down to 3.
Things are definitely not as plentiful as has been for over 200 years before Democrats cheated a US election.

All Americans lose when things like that start happening.

Archaic age of activism by blocking a street is liken to bleeding a body to cure a disease, it's an age old technique that never works without being worse than those protestors accuse. Online activism is today's best method of "having a voice" and making changes without making things worse for the community.
So the million dollar question is why do politicians and MSM incite activism that is more harmful than good? The answer becomes obvious, they sought chaos and instability on opposition party's watch to instill a narrarive and blame, which magically disappeared for almost 2 1/2 years while they regained power and magically somewhat started back again when support for Biden subsided.

Meh...online activism is somewhat effective.
The problem being the tech companies that can block that type of activism.

The "locals"? What the fuck are you talking about? Oh I know. Those darkies! Right?
Not just the 'darkies'. A supermarket that I used to work for closed because of unionization, creating a 'food desert' in that neighborhood. No 'darkies' were involved. Just stupid part-time white kids that were led astray by the union organizer. Of course, they all lost their jobs, as well as several older full-time workers that had families and mortgages.

Forum List

Back