Food desert complaint.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021

My advice. Buy a freezer, build a pantry, and stock up. I did and reduced my trips to the supermarket from 8 per month down to 3.

My advice. Buy a freezer, build a pantry, and stock up. I did and reduced my trips to the supermarket from 8 per month down to 3.
That's just brilliant.!! Fucking brilliant! How hard did you have to scratch your head to come up with that one??

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford a big freezer or don't have a lot of storage space?

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford to purchas large amounts of suppies all at once?

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford the gas prices and may not even have transportation?

But I will give you the award for the most ignorant and insensitive OP of the day

That's just brilliant.!! Fucking brilliant! How hard did you have to scratch your head to come up with that one??

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford a big freezer or don't have a lot of storage space?

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford to purchas large amounts of suppies all at once?

Has it occurred to you that some peope can't afford the gas prices and may not even have transportation?

But I will give you the award for the most ignorant and insensitive OP of the day

Perhaps if the locals would stop stealing stores blind there wouldnt be food deserts.

The "locals"? What the fuck are you talking about? Oh I know. Those darkies! Right?

You said it....
And besides,we know it's locals why would they be crying about having to go further to get their groceries if they weren't locals?
So here's a question for you....why aren't stores in white areas getting shut down due to shoplifting?
It's pretty clear where these stores are shutting down,they just closed four walmarts for that very reason.
They stayed open for years while running at a loss and finally they said fuck it and closed them....who's fault is that?

Has it occurred to you that if the Negroes were to steal and loot less then the stores wouldn't move out?.

Last edited:

So Walmart or Meijer should just build supermarkets in dangerous, high-theft, unprofitable neighborhoods out of a form of charity?

If your neighbhood is so ghetto that it can’t sustain a supermarket, maybe the residents need to take a hard look at how they’re raising their delinquent children.

Well then, stop shoplifting and attacking people who go the stores.

Dumbass.

Perhaps if the locals would stop stealing stores blind there wouldnt be food deserts.
Didn't my profile quote line discuss this result by communities who decide to protest live destructively in incitement instead of voice online strategically reaching and influencing those who have the wider audience platform and power to make changes? I said this would result in higher prices, higher insurance, higher taxes, and lessen conveniences which start fleeing conflict areas along with investments. And one of my major online warnings was the pandoras box opened when allowing those water bottles to be thrown at law enforcement in NY a few years back, I believe I said the disrespect for officers and enforced laws would ripple effect throughout the country. And when we allowed MSM to incite, justify, validate and not put events into rational perspective, it just faned the flames. We never held them accountable to abide by proper broadcast rules and regulations, and let it snowball out of hand, therefore we created a tripple threat that bit us in the end.
But hey, people can rub their Jesus medalion and maybe the Pope can give them some good advice now that the Dalai Lama has his tongue tied, I'm sure their advice is just as profoundly good as little ole mine. 🙄🤦🤷

The brilliant part is actually doing it. :)
Has it occurred to you that some people can't afford a big freezer or don't have a lot of storage space?
No need for a large one, a small apartment sized one can do. Also, you can store a lot of food in a small space.
Most people can. Let's not let the tail wag the dog.
My plan saves gas.
The whole idea of "food deserts" is stupid.

Last edited:
How is Janesville a "food desert"? There is a Walmart supercenter only a few miles out of town there.
The libs have determined that a food desert is any neighborhood that has to travel more than one and a half miles to a large food store.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with the fact that EBT recipients only receive benefits once a month. So they will have their budget right there.

The libs have determined that a food desert is any neighborhood that has to travel more than one and a half miles to a large food store.

By that definition, most of America is "food deserts".

My brother lives in the back of a subdivision, where its more than a mile just to get out to the main road. How many stores do the libs want Walmart to build?

By that definition, most of America is "food deserts".

My brother lives in the back of a subdivision, where its more than a mile just to get out to the main road. How many stores do the libs want Walmart to build?
True. Even most of those who grow our food live in food deserts. :omg:

Perhaps if the locals would stop stealing stores blind there wouldnt [sic] be food deserts.
The "locals"? What the fuck are you talking about? Oh I know. Those darkies! Right?

It is very telling, when a sane person complains about crime, that invariably, it is some left wrong-wing piece of shit that tries to turn such a complaint into an expression of racism.

Now who is it, here, who jumped to the assumption that it is “darkies” who are criminals, who can't help but be criminals, and who are entirely responsible for all the crime that is the cause of this situation?

It's funny how those on the left wrong, in trying to falsely accuse others of being racist, just can't help showing themselves to be the true racists, even worse than what they were falsely trying to accuse others of being.

Didn't my profile quote line discuss this result by communities who decide to protest live destructively in incitement instead of voice online strategically reaching and influencing those who have the wider audience platform and power to make changes? I said this would result in higher prices, higher insurance, higher taxes, and lessen conveniences which start fleeing conflict areas along with investments. And one of my major online warnings was the pandoras box opened when allowing those water bottles to be thrown at law enforcement in NY a few years back, I believe I said the disrespect for officers and enforced laws would ripple effect throughout the country. And when we allowed MSM to incite, justify, validate and not put events into rational perspective, it just faned the flames. We never held them accountable to abide by proper broadcast rules and regulations, and let it snowball out of hand, therefore we created a tripple threat that bit us in the end.
But hey, people can rub their Jesus medalion and maybe the Pope can give them some good advice now that the Dalai Lama has his tongue tied, I'm sure their advice is just as profoundly good as little ole mine. 🙄🤦🤷

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about?
I was training the evangelists and preachers and community activists to recognize protesting violently on the streets, looting, and inciting agressions has it's cause and affect costing them more than they can ever gain, one being business-/conveniences leaving their area. This was part of my quote tagline at the bottom of all my posts, before the forum changed. By the way, we all pay, even those across the country in normal regions split the bill with huge price hikes on Walmart goods, insurance hikes etc.
They cause their own hardships, but also affects ripple & turns into tides for the rest of us.

Forum List

Back