Fmr Mexican President Fox To Trump: "With What Authority Do You Proclaim Who's Welcome In America?"

this crap started years and years ago . It started with the useless 'statue of liberty' propaganda and that lefty poem by some lefty poet , i forget her name at the moment . And then the 'give us your huddled masses and poor' BS has been taught to all American kids in public schools by taxpayer paid teachers these last 70 , 90 or more years . And yeah , good for TRUMP but he is only here for the next 3 years and maybe 7 before he is gone . off topic perhaps .

Last edited:
Where else are people going to immigrate from? Great places?!!

By the very nature of immigration, the person is looking for a better life .

but when they run into some of our white trash they might want to head home again

and then look at you elected reps. --- Lindsey Graham to Americans: Your Country Belongs to the World - Breitbart --- and then the 'bush family' type BS of 'jebito bush' whose entire family is mexican . And then the statements where everyone nods their heads at , we are a nation of immigrants . -------------------------- and lastly and most dangerous is that the government says , illegal immigration is bad but legal immigration is good . Both forms are bad as all they do is flood the USA with foreigners who will never be Americans . . --------------- :afro:

----------------------------------- feck them , USA was 210 million in 1970 and in 2010 it was 310 million not counting illegal Timmy .

and then look at you elected reps. --- Lindsey Graham to Americans: Your Country Belongs to the World - Breitbart --- and then the 'bush family' type BS of 'jebito bush' whose entire family is mexican . And then the statements where everyone nods their heads at , we are a nation of immigrants . -------------------------- and lastly and most dangerous is that the government says , illegal immigration is bad but legal immigration is good . Both forms are bad as all they do is flood the USA with foreigners who will never be Americans . . --------------- :afro:
I'd prefer a foreigner with a job paying taxes to some of the white trash posters posting here

I'd prefer a foreigner with a job paying taxes to some of the white trash posters posting here
--------------------------------------------- WHORES also like money . And they will do ANYTHING for MONEY Eddie .

----------------------------------- feck them , USA was 210 million in 1970 and in 2010 it was 310 million not counting illegal Timmy .

I think that does count illegals.

Are we dangerously overcrowded ? No . Hell, unemployment is like 4%!

What you racist meatheads don’t understand is that you always need that stream of newcomers to do the dirty work .

What you racist meatheads don’t understand is that you always need that stream of newcomers to do the dirty work .

Yes, we are overcrowded. Just because no one wants to move to your trailer park....dumbass.

Last edited:
Why is it that foriegners are trying to write our immigration laws.
Even the DACA people are "demanding" that they are allowed to stay here.
Now we have an Mexican x-President questioning our laws.
Maybe if he governed his country better there would be fewer immigrants from there.

No, the dirty work can be done by able bodied welfare recipients (like you?).

--------------------------------------------- WHORES also like money . And they will do ANYTHING for MONEY Eddie .
trump is exactly that lie cheat steal from those poorer steal from banks rips off whomever he can

----------------------------- got nothing to do with overcrowding although i prefer smaller numbers . its all about keeping WESTERN Ways , traditions , rule of law plus keeping things AMERICAN style . These immigrants , mexican for example can and do vote against Americans as they vote for whats best for mexico Timmy .

Former President "Quesadilla" Fox is talking out of his nose again! :dunno:

The nerve of this guy. I'll answer his question. The answer is the President of the United States. That's who!

Former Mexican President Chides Trump on Immigration: ‘With What Authority Do You Proclaim Who’s Welcome in America?’ - Breitbart

They just don't get it....we have a real leader now putting a stop to the "mudslide" being imported from third world hellholes.
Yep. Certainly not the corrupt president of Mexico. WE are the deciders.

Forum List

Back