#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

What a dumbshit! Is he this clueless about the optics of something like this?
I don't care if you paid for the vacation months ago, suck up the loss and stay the fuck home during this sort of disaster.
I could forgive him if he left for vacation before this all happened, but apparently that's not the case.
I will support him, and endorse him over ANY fucking Dimocrat, but this was truly stupid.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold

The senator was slammed for appearing to jet to Mexico while some Texans enter day five without heat or power

While hundreds of thousands of Texans still don’t have heat, electricity or safe drinking water five days after a severe winter storm crippled the state’s power grid, it appears that Ted Cruz has hopped a flight with his family to Cancun.

The backlash to this has been so heated, however, that the Republican Senator is reportedly coming back home.

Images that appeared to show the Republican senator on a flight to Mexico went viral on Wednesday night, with many critics accusing him of leaving his constituents in the cold while he went on spring break.

Ted Cruz reportedly cutting his Cancun vacation short after leaving Texas in the cold - MarketWatch
Senators don't run states, Dummy.

He has nothing to do with the power grid.

Admirable, sterling example of leadership, compassion and solidarity.
Something I have never seen out of Ted the Canuke.
Cancun Cruz the Canuke. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Word is that Donald may sue Lyin' Ted over his eligibility if they both decide to run again.
Loyalty to Trump - It's a one way street.

rafael-cn-eduardo-el-cubano-de-canada-why-do-you-10331528.png

And he calls Democrats "elitists".
Cruz just an ordinary American like you and me. Right?
Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.
Hey Genius, a Senator has nothing to do with running a state, much less it's power grid.

Dummy.
Then why do the rightist attack Pelosi for the condition that San Fran is in?

Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.

Meanwhile, Quid Pro remains in the basement arguing with that uppity squirrel outside the window..

Jill occasionally brings him more EO "autographs" to sign. "Just sign on the line Joe, it's for Madonna"

Meanwhile, Quid Pro remains in the basement arguing with that uppity squirrel outside the window..

Jill occasionally brings him more EO "autographs" to sign. "Just sign on the line Joe, it's for Madonna"
Maybe you'd respect him more if he was at a golf course he owned soaking the taxpayers?

If you are a stupid Moon Bat you might think that your Senator should protect you from the cold.

How about taking personal responsibility for your own well being and doing a little emergency preparation of your own?

Stop being a little whiny bitch. Government ain't going to save you from jackshit.

If a hurricane or cold snap or whatever hit Florida and caused massive power outages I would use my emergency supplies and get by fine. The last thing I would expect is for one of my Senators to save my ass.

Jesus Christ on a bike, fuckboy. One of your retarded comrades already started a thread on this. Presumably she's already gotten an extra ration of rice for it. We don't want you stupid chinks working for free.

Meanwhile your stuttering fuck has murdered 80,000+ Americans with his Kung Flu. You think those families give a fuck about Ted Cruz going to Cancun? Ask a normal person and they'll tell you the answer.
You are stupid ...I mean really stupid. Check that, you are dumb and really stupid. Hmm ...check that again, you are a piece of shit, stupid, and dumb.

You should just shut up, stop posting, and learn how to break 80 (hint, work on your short game).

According to your post, if Biden's killed 80k, the orange god's cock you kneel to is around 400,000+. Thanks for proving just how stupid, dumb, and a POS you are.

A 100 year cold event (global warming my ass).

Texas was not prepared to deal with a 100 year weather event of any kind. No state is.

It is up to the individual to do their own preparation. No whining or blaming others.

You may just have to deal with the suck. Life is not fair.

Back in the 1980s we had some really cold weather around Christmas time here in Florida. Rolling backouts. We dealt with it and got on with life.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Pelosi is home stuffing her face with $30 a qt ice cream as millions of people go without due to government shutdowns....I guess the relief package isn't critical to queens like her....out of sight out of mind and now that Trump is gone you get nothing.....

LOOK! Over there! Must talk about Speaker of the House Pelosi! and ice cream! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Just confirmed <a href="https://twitter.com/SenTedCruz?ref_src=twsrc^tfw">@SenTedCruz</a> and his family flew to Cancun tonight for a few days at a resort they&#39;ve visited before. Cruz seems to believe there isn&#39;t much for him to do in Texas for the millions of fellow Texans who remain without electricity/water and are literally freezing. <a href="https://t.co/6nPiVWtdxe">pic.twitter.com/6nPiVWtdxe</a></p>&mdash; David Shuster (@DavidShuster) <a href="">February 18, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I will await Mr. Schuster's suggestion as to what a politician can do to make the Sun shine again.

LOOK! Over there! Must talk about Speaker of the House Pelosi! and ice cream! Deflect! Deflect! Deflect!
Your personal knowledge of deflection and obfuscation seems to come from experience at doing same.

Forum List

Back