#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

And he calls Democrats "elitists".
Cruz just an ordinary American like you and me. Right?
Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.

LOL I'd bet all of Texas would have loved to go with him.
Can they afford it?

Hey. I'd take out a loan to get out of frozen Texas. How bout you??

Seriously? Now if the Governor of Texas did the same thing...you wouldn't have any problems with that, right?
Of course I would have a problem with it. I don't understand you. Are you smoking something really good?

Prove you’re credible by linking us to all your bitching about Cuomo killing the elderly in Loon York.
We’re standing by.
Wrong thread, meth head. Get off your high before commenting.

I’m just trying to prevent you from making a complete fool of yourself AGAIN.
You whacks and your hypocritical bullshit are not to be taken seriously.

LOL I'd bet all of Texas would have loved to go with him.
I'm sure they would have. Freezing to death really sucks.

But Cruz wasn't going to freeze. You KNOW his mansion has multiple generators.

He would have been inconvenienced...ya know he ain't gonna do that

Sen. Ted Cruz flew to Cancun, Mexico, with his family this week as Texas dealt with a winter storm that as of Thursday still has left 500,000 without power, Fox News has confirmed.
good for him,, not only did he reduce the amount of people freezing but he also reduced the load on the system,,

Prove you’re credible by linking us to all your bitching about Cuomo killing the elderly in Loon York.
We’re standing by.

It's funny that you even mention Cuomo. If he decided to ditch his scandal and fly to Cancun on his private jet....every MSM out there would hail him as some "hero". But folks back in NY would hail their Governor as some "Governor that has something to hide".

Hey. I'd take out a loan to get out of frozen Texas. How bout you??
I've been to Texas. I'd take out a loan to get out of there on a good day

You’d fit in well in Austin...lots of Californicated Loons there.
Mug-shots2.jpg

Didn't Pelosi go to Hawaii during a crisis? There have been many, yet its ok for her to bail, along with the rest of congress, right? Long as it isn't a conservative.

And didn't Texas want to secede? Now they don't?

If you have the money, don't you DARE go somewhere for a vacay during a crisis. Pretty sure other Texans have done the same. That flight was full, wasn't it? All to the same destination FROM the parting destination?

1613670576168.png

1. Did Ted Cruz go on vacation after he learned there was a massive winter storm that was going to devastate Texas and leave so many without power?

NO

"Ted Cruz went with his family for a long-planned trip to Cancun."

2. Had Ted Cruz stayed in Texas, could he have personally helped restore the power?

NO

3. If given the chance to fly to Cancun for the duration of the frozen blackout, how many of you would have given up your long-planned vacation and stayed in Texas to suffer with your neighbors?

NOT A DAMN ONE OF YOU - IF YOU SAY YOU WOULD, YOU'RE A LIAR!

"The Texas Democratic Party calls on Ted Cruz to resign or be expelled from office," Hinojosa said. "Barring that, we will put all of the resources we have into defeating him and every Texas Republican who abandoned us in this disaster, including Governor Abbott and Lieutenant Governor Patrick, in 2022 and 2024. We are in a battle for the soul of our state. We must restore ethics, competence, and a government that works for the people."

Hey Genius, a Senator has nothing to do with running a state, much less it's power grid.

Dummy.

Texas' biggest lapdog.

Seems he understands the political consequences. I'm sure people like Rubio are happy about this for their 2024 prospects, though I would say Pompeo or DeSantis are probably the top dogs for GOP leadership then.

Ted Cruz heads home amid outrage after internet-sleuths ‘catch’ him flying to Cancun amid winter storm

Sen. Ted Cruz is facing the wrath of the left for having been spotted with his family reportedly boarding an airplane en route to Cancun Wednesday afternoon.

Images of Cruz at Houston’s George Bush Intercontinental Airport emerged late Wednesday and early Thursday morning, first from random Twitter users, and then later from verified blue checkmark journalists like David Shuster.

The Associated Press later obtained confirmation that Cruz had indeed traveled to Cancun but was headed back.

“The high-profile Republican lawmaker went with his family for a long-planned trip to Cancun and was expected to return immediately,” the outlet reported Thursday, citing a source “with direct knowledge of the situation.”

Politico’s Jake Sherman meanwhile obtained proof that Cruz was indeed headed back, and Lois Romano obtained confirmation that he’d always been intent on flying home — that his goal had only been to accompany his family en route to Cancun.

Texas' biggest lapdog.
1613671263909.png

Forum List

Back