Ivanka was in Ethiopia for a memorial to those who died in their airliner crash

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Classy move.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today, <a href="Mark Green (@USAIDMarkGreen) | Twitter">@USAIDMarkGreen</a>, <a href="David Bohigian (@DBohigian) | Twitter">@DBohigian</a>, and I visited Holy Trinity Church in Addis Ababa to pay our respects and honor the memory of the lives lost in the tragic Ethiopian Airlines crash. My heartfelt sympathies to all the victims’ families and loved ones. <a href="Ivanka Trump on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/dbz6kjlza2</a></p>&mdash; Ivanka Trump (@IvankaTrump) <a href="Ivanka Trump on Twitter">April 15, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Banned
Sorry, I can't seem to get the tweet to imbed properly.

Is she going to hire Ethiopians to make her clothes now? Tramps never do anything unless it can help their self interests, even her.

Ms Trump visited Muya Ethiopia, a clothes manufacturing company.

The 16-year-old company, which exports clothes to the local and international markets, was founded by Sara Abera, who gave Ms Trump a tour.
Ivanka Trump in Africa to 'promote women'

• Banned
Is she going to hire Ethiopians to make her clothes now? Tramps never do anything unless it can help their self interests, even her.

The president's daughter traveling there is a good thing for average, Ethiopian women who are under the thumb of Islam. Ivanka didn't have to make that trip. She even flew commercially and sat with the commoners.

The president's daughter traveling there is a good thing for average, Ethiopian women who are under the thumb of Islam. Ivanka didn't have to make that trip. She even flew commercially and sat with the commoners.

LINK.

• Banned

LINK.

That doesn't prove anything. Do you have pictures of her sitting with commoners.

I didn't think so.

Do you hate Ivanka for marrying a Jew?

No I just do not like her or her husband at all, both privileged and milking the system. Nepotism right in front of the US people, Sweatshop Barbie, both think they are above the law. I can go on but I think you got the drift.

Nepotism requires someone to be paid.

She does not get paid.

Have a nice day, moron!

I hope you know that Ethiopia is a majority Christian country. But being a trump supporter you probably dont even know where Ethiopia is.

...But being a trump supporter you probably dont even know where Ethiopia is.

What does that mean?

Forum List

Back