These people think there is a cult following of Trump

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">At a time when Democracy is being tested in America and throughout the world, I’m so grateful to have an intelligent, compassionate, experienced President at the helm. So grateful for Joe Biden.</p>&mdash; Rob Reiner (@robreiner) <a href="">March 2, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rob Reiner posts a reminder everyday declaring that if Trump is not indicted for crimes against the United States it will be the end of democracy. And Harvard Law Professor Tribe is just as loony.

It is absolutely amazing

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">At a time when Democracy is being tested in America and throughout the world, I’m so grateful to have an intelligent, compassionate, experienced President at the helm. So grateful for Joe Biden.</p>&mdash; Rob Reiner (@robreiner) <a href="">March 2, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rob Reiner posts a reminder everyday declaring that if Trump is not indicted for crimes against the United States it will be the end of democracy. And Harvard Law Professor Tribe is just as loony.

It is absolutely amazing

Do you admire Trump's character and history?

It is absolutely amazing

Tribe? :dunno: Is that like Prince or the Artist Formerly Known as Prince?

Last edited:

It is absolutely amazing

I guess if Trump has a cult, then so do the Clintons.

Pity some only see one side

Why can't you talk about Joe Biden without mentioning Trump?
What a silly question to even ask that. Lol

Trump still lives inside his head....

1646331238196.png

Mass psychosis.
That's a good explanation. I just heard someone on the radio refer to the phenomenon as some form of hypnosis, but I am a hypnotist and, believe me, that's not what it is. It's more like a chemically-induced psychosis. Is there something toxic in something that the zombies commonly eat? Starbucks? Avocado toast?

Most Southern Congressmen were conservative Democrats and they usually worked with conservative Republicans.[92] The result was a conservative coalition that blocked practically all liberal domestic legislation from 1937 to the 1970s

Then-vice president Lyndon B. Johnson was sworn in as the new president. Johnson, heir to the New Deal ideals, broke the conservative coalition in Congress and passed a remarkable number of laws, known as the Great Society. Johnson succeeded in passing major civil rights laws that restarted racial integration in the South.

After Harry Truman's platform gave strong support to civil rights and anti-segregation laws during the 1948 Democratic National Convention, many Southern Democratic delegates decided to split from the party and formed the "Dixiecrats", led by South Carolina governor Strom Thurmond (who as Senator would later join the Republican Party).

He was a classic DemoKKKrat - racist, ignorant, closed-minded, angry, etc.
After Harry Truman's platform gave strong support to civil rights and anti-segregation laws many Southern Democratic delegates decided to split from the party and formed the "Dixiecrats", led by South Carolina governor Strom Thurmond (who as Senator would later join the Republican Party).

On the other hand, African Americans, who had traditionally given strong support to the Republican Party since its inception as the "anti-slavery party", after switching the vast majority of their votes in the thirties due to the New Deal benefits, continued to shift to the Democratic Party, largely due to the advocacy of and support for civil rights by such prominent Democrats as Hubert Humphrey and Eleanor Roosevelt

It is absolutely amazing

What a Meathead.

Forum List

Back