Fluke: Slurs won't silence women

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

(CNN) -- Last month, students from several Catholic universities gathered to send a message to the nation that contraception is basic health care. I was among them, and I was proud to share the stories of my friends at Georgetown Law who have suffered dire medical consequences because our student insurance does not cover contraception for the purpose of preventing pregnancy.

I joined these students in speaking at a media event because I believe that stories of how real women are affected are the most powerful argument for access to affordable, quality reproductive health care services.

I also joined these students because now is a critical time to raise this issue in our public consciousness.

Read the rest of article at the source.

Fluke does not represent all women. And no matter what people say, it won't dissuade the takers from demanding every freebie they can get from the tax payers. Fluke is a disgrace to women. She is saying women are helpless and need big government to come to their rescue.

Fluke was a plant, a tool of the left...and that's all there is to it.

Rush Limbaugh & Co are learning this lesson well. The GOP will pay dearly at the ballot-box come Nov. 2012 for their devious war on women.

Sandra Fluke: Slurs won't silence women - CNN.com

Read the rest of article at the source.

Fluke does not represent all women. And no matter what people say, it won't dissuade the takers from demanding every freebie they can get from the tax payers. Fluke is a disgrace to women. She is saying women are helpless and need big government to come to their rescue.

Rush planted Fluke and look what grew. You reap what you sow eh Rush! :eusa_boohoo:

Rush planted Fluke and look what grew. You reap what you sow eh Rush! :eusa_boohoo:

Really? :lmao:

Forum List

Back