Fluke is not the "everywoman" portrayed by the media...

The big picture is:

1) This whole fiasco is a distraction from the miserable failure that is Obama.

It is a distraction, that YOUR SIDE created.

It's fucking hilarious when partisan hacks try to use an issue to attack their opponents, and then when things go bad, try to pretend that it was their opponents that started it.

Good try though.

2) The contraception debate is just a disingenuous way to circumvent the abortion debate.

Another red herring. Abortion has nothing to do with the current debate.

3) The contraception debate is also a loser for the democrats, but demonizing the hell out of Limbaugh is disingenuous way to pander to women.
Hope this helps......

ROFL. Yes, obviously, since over 90% of the population uses contraception, the contraception issue is a "loser" for Democrats. You crack me up.

1) Sandra Fluke is a Democrat shill, not a republican shill.

2) Democrats are changing the debate from abortion to contraception. That started with another democrat shill, Stephanopolous.

3) Forcing non government entities (especially religious ones) to provide contraception is indeed a loser for the democrats, hence the dog and pony show you're currently witnessing.

Pretty sad when Obama thinks making religion a focus of the election will help him more than the economy.

It was a diversion from the Obama camp to create damage control on Obama's gaffe regarding the Catholic debacle.
Make no mistake on that.

It worked, I will give the dems credit for it.

What Gaffe? The public still approves of contraception being covered.

Even Catholics feel that it should be covered.

There was no reason to "cover" for anything.

It was a diversion from the Obama camp to create damage control on Obama's gaffe regarding the Catholic debacle.
Make no mistake on that.

...and yet Obama felt the need to do just that. :lol:

None of the 28 companies that have pulled their sponsorship from Rush's show are part of the government.

List please of all 28 companies.

Just to see how many sponsors there are, I'm listening to Rush right now, seems that there are a SLEW of new sponsors.

Oh yes, I'm sure there are a SLEW of new sponsors:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for those who have jumped off the sinking ship:

Deere & Co. (John Deere)

Stamps.com

PolyCom

St. Vincent's Medical Center

Bethesda Sedation Dentistry

Cascades Dental

Goodwill

Hadeed Carpet

Service Magic

AccuQuote Life Insurance

Bare Escentuals

Vitacost

AOL

Tax Resolution Services

Heart & Body Extract

Bonobos

Sears

Allstate

Sensa

Thompson Creek

ProFlowers

Carbonite

Geico

Sleep Train

Sleep Number

LegalZoom

Citrix

Quicken Loans

Add to that:

Netflix

Philadelphia Orchestra

1) Sandra Fluke is a Democrat shill, not a republican shill.

Who was only speaking in front of Congress in the first place to counter testimony by about 40 Republican "shills" over the previous few days.

2) Democrats are changing the debate from abortion to contraception. That started with another democrat shill, Stephanopolous.

Another red herring. Two entirely different debates. You can keep trying to combine the two, but it's just not going to work.

3) Forcing non government entities (especially religious ones) to provide contraception is indeed a loser for the democrats, hence the dog and pony show you're currently witnessing.

Also a red herring, as Insurance companies are perfectly happy to provide it for free in the first place to reduce their own costs.

But, again, NONE of this has to do with Rush Limbaugh referring to people who oppose him politically as "Whores" and "Prostitutes".

Limbaugh dug his own hole here, and you are not helping to dig him out of it with this BS.

Wonder why insurance companies didn't just provide it for free this whole time then? Answers anyone?

Make no mistake on that.

We aren't talking about the "public", we aren't talking about the "Catholics"
What was being talked about is that our government was telling the "Catholic Church" what it should do. There lies the gaffe that you're missing.

Following LWC's logic, Obama's end of life counseling should prove interesting. Should be a lot of insurance support for that one.

Make no mistake on that.

What was being talked about is that our government was telling the "Catholic Church" what it should do. There lies the gaffe that you're missing.

He's not missing it, its avoiding.

Perhaps you and I have some different definition of the word "gaffe"...

Following LWC's logic, Obama's end of life counseling should prove interesting. Should be a lot of insurance support for that one.

Following Rush's logic, any parent that receives any kind of assistance from the state is a "Whore" and a "Prostitute"...

Does your child receive public schooling?

You're a hooker.

Do you get tax credits to help support your children?

You're a slut.

What you people don't seem to be looking at here is the logical conclusion that can be drawn from Limbaugh's remarks.

And again, this is NOT a discussion about the issue of contraception. This particular thread is about Rush Limbaugh's comments.

There are plenty of threads in existence that are about the contraception issue.

If you want to discuss that issue, I would suggest going to one of those threads and stop trying to hijack this one.

Call it what you want. But....it did force the Obama Machine to seek out the help of Sandra Fluke. Undeniable....

Call it what you want. But....it did force the Obama Machine to seek out the help of Sandra Fluke. Undeniable....

Sandra Fluke was called before congress.

And she was just another person testifying before a committee. One among dozens.

Before Jackass Limbaugh decided to make his comments.

Of course, you know that quite well. Nice attempt to re-write history though.

Fluk ('e') left off purposely...went to Georgetown precisely as an activist to try to change the Churchs' standard.

There is no other explination for the trotting her out by the Statists as a 'Victim'.

She's a tool.

Sandra Fluke was called before congress.

And she was just another person testifying before a committee. One among dozens.

Before Jackass Limbaugh decided to make his comments.

Of course, you know that quite well. Nice attempt to re-write history though.

Sir...you are the one trying to rewrite history...of this discussion between you and I...or maybe just trying to spin it.
I have always stated that the dems sought her out to create damage control for Obama's gaffe......not Rush's. Sheesh.....

WASHINGTON -- A group of Virginians has formed a political action committee to defeat state lawmakers who have been going after access to abortion and contraception, planning to support pro-choice men and women to take their place.

The Women's Strike Force will be raising money and actively recruiting candidates of all political parties who support women's reproductive rights.

Leslie Byrne, the first woman elected to the U.S. House of Representatives from Virginia, is one of the leaders of the PAC.

"A number of us were bemoaning the fact that the Virginia legislature had turned into a cross between a frat house and a clown college," she said. "We decided to do something about it. Many of us had been in these wars since the '70s -- and fought for ourselves and our friends in the '70s, our daughters in the '80s and '90s and now it looks like we're fighting for our granddaughters."

Women's Strike Force: Pro-Choice PAC Starts Up In Virginia To Defeat Backers Of Ultrasound Legislation

Fluk ('e') left off purposely...went to Georgetown precisely as an activist to try to change the Churchs' standard.

There is no other explination for the trotting her out by the Statists as a 'Victim'.

She's a tool.

i dont understand how anyone can back the church. they wont provide health care because of morals. What is next if you are gay they wont profile health care for you. this one stupidest crap i have ever seen. Why does church get to deny people but other comapnies cant. Why cant other companies say we wont provide them because of our company morals.

Forum List

Back