Fluke is a media whore. Appears on Schultz.

Someone get back to me when you can show me one example of Obama during the campaign told the media and his supporters to cease and desist all their very personal and extraordinarily vile and vulgar attacks on Palin and her family.

I think Rush could have found other words to use in this instance. These words were crass.

But hell's bells people stop playing the holier than thou crowd after the viciousness your side released on Palin and her family.

and thus you defend what rush did with one word

I didn't defend him. You really should go thru the whole thread. I'm trying to keep some proper perspective on the situation.

Even in this thread, individuals took offense because I called her a "media whore" . That phrase is used all the time for both genders from politics to reality stars to climate scientists and more.

If appearing on TV after Rush Limbaugh spent 3 days slandering her makes her a "media whore", what does that make "Joe the Plumber"?

Joe the Plumber simply asked Obama a question. He didn't participate in a deliberately staged media charade planned by the Democrat Party. Joe was honestly a victim of the Democrat Party. Fluke is a propaganda whore.

Last edited:
Hypocrisy it may be but I cannot excuse the behavior of Rush or anyone else in cases like this.
Hypocrisy is a cornerstone of modern politics.
Sad but true.

Call me old fashioned or conservative but I cannot condone this type of behavior towards a lady.

Of course you can't. That must be why you never said a word when Maher called Palin a ****. All this sanctimonious indignation was strangely absent when conservative women were the targets.

Don Imus Calls Rush Limbaugh An 'Insincere Pig' For 'Vile, Personal Attack' On Sandra Fluke

"Here's the problem with all this. It was a vile personal attack of this woman and it was sustained over—what it was—Wednesday, come back and double down on Thursday, come back and double down on Friday, and then, issue a lame apology on your website in which you say, 'I didn't mean to personally attack her,' when you did attack her.
If it were me, and I ran a radio station or whatever, I'd make him go down there and apologize to her face to face. He owns a Gulfstream IV. Get on it. Go to Washington. Take her to lunch and say, 'Look. I'm sorry I said this stuff and I'll never do it again.' Period. No. He's an insincere pig. Pill-popping pinhead...It's disgraceful.

He has no guts...Look what I did, and what I did was a lame attempt to be funny. And it was three words and I went and met with these people after I'd been fired. You know you got to look them in the eye, you've got to show guts...He's a punk...Enough of what he said. He's a coward. You can't attack somebody like that."​

VIDEO: Don Imus Calls Rush Limbaugh An 'Insincere Pig' For 'Vile, Personal Attack' On Sandra Fluke

A media whore. It's a common phrase.

Here.

The top ten media whores of NYC. Scallywag March 22, 2010 22
The top ten media whores of NYC.

Go here you'll see lots more.

Top ten political media whores - Google Search

It's used all the time. Good heavens.

:lol:

Well gee, not usually to describe private citizens who were savaged on television for three days by a drug addled gasbag, by golly.

She's a professional activist. A true feminist. Her resume for liberal female activism will no doubt land her a position in a Washington Democrat Law Firm.

Mother Theresa was an activist. Does that mean she deserves to be called a prostitute for three days straight?

Flukes no child. And come on "savaged" ? I'm sure she has an agent by now and is waiting for a book deal.:lol:

I never claimed she was a child. She is a law student who testified before Congress about contraceptive coverage in health care plans. How does that translate to being attacked non stop by a drug addled gasbag for three days of programming that only stopped because the tub of goo was losing advertisers? The man launched scores of personal attacks on her and her family and then apologized for two of the words he used...not the barrage of attacks or the lie about her position in the first place.

Last edited:
Someone get back to me when you can show me one example of Obama during the campaign told the media and his supporters to cease and desist all their very personal and extraordinarily vile and vulgar attacks on Palin and her family.

I think Rush could have found other words to use in this instance. These words were crass.

But hell's bells people stop playing the holier than thou crowd after the viciousness your side released on Palin and her family.

You mean like this?

"I have said before and I will repeat again: People's families are off limits," Obama said. "And people's children are especially off-limits. This shouldn't be part of our politics. It has no relevance to Gov. Palin's performance as a governor or her potential performance as a vice president. So I would strongly urge people to back off these kinds of stories. You know my mother had me when she was 18 and how a family deals with issues and teenage children, that shouldn’t be a topic of our politics."

Well gee, not usually to describe private citizens who were savaged on television for three days by a drug addled gasbag, by golly.

Mother Theresa was an activist. Does that mean she deserves to be called a prostitute for three days straight?

Flukes no child. And come on "savaged" ? I'm sure she has an agent by now and is waiting for a book deal.:lol:

I never claimed she was a child. She is a law student who testified before Congress about contraceptive coverage in health care plans. How does that translate to being attacked non stop by a drug addled gasbag for three days of programming that only stopped because the tub of goo was losing advertisers? The man launched scores of personal attacks on her and her family and then apologized for two of the words he used...not the barrage of attacks or the lie about her position in the first place.

She was not presented to congress and the Amereican People as an activist. She was presented as a typical college student.
Now....lets be real here.....why would congress want to hear a testimony of an activist with an agenda? Did they expect her to offer an unbiased opinion? It was a waste of taxpayer money to have her sit there and offer her "opinion"......for if she were presented as an activist, her opinion would have already been known.

That being said....she duped conmgress and the American People....wasted tax payer money...all in an effort to push her agenda...

She should have expected ridicule.

This is, of course, much worse than Bristol Palin being on Secret Life to advocate for teenage abstinence.

When you lie and sidestep the process that congress uses for these hearing you deserve every bit of wrath that follows.

This is, of course, much worse than Bristol Palin being on Secret Life to advocate for teenage abstinence.

someone who experienced the consequences of a bad decision is deemed the ideal person to discuss making better decisions.

So as I see it, the difference between Palin and Fluke is Palin learned from her mistake and wants others to know it. Fluke didnt learn anything from her actions but just wants others to pay for it.

Only a child would try to compare the two as similar.

When you lie

She didn't.

and sidestep the process that congress uses for these hearing

What obligates her to testify before Congress, or any given portion of it, or not speak before whatever audience that invites her to do so? Come on. You can do better than that. Right now, you're sounding like The T, and I cannot believe that's all you're capable of.

When you lie

She didn't.

What obligates her to testify before Congress, or any given portion of it, or not speak before whatever audience that invites her to do so? Come on. You can do better than that. Right now, you're sounding like The T, and I cannot believe that's all you're capable of.

I have read the account on how she came to testify without being vetted. She lied when she entered the school for purposes other then education.

Get real.

When you lie

She didn't.

when you are asked by congress to present your sentiments, it is proper protocol to be honest about your bias and agenda.

It is not law....just proper protocol.

But why should she care if she wasted congresses time and money so she can push her agenda?

She doesnt pay taxes anyway....so what the fuck should she care.

She just wants stuff for free...

someone who experienced the consequences of a bad decision is deemed the ideal person to discuss making better decisions.

Yeah, sexually active adults who have been having sex since they were in High School are exactly the people who have a place to tell teens they should wait until marriage. :eusa_hand: In any event, what does that have to do with anything? How is Bristol any less of a "media whore" than Fluke? Both women were invited to appear, and they accepted that invitation. But obviously, you only feel one is somehow in the wrong.

So as I see it, the difference between Palin and Fluke is Palin learned from her mistake and wants others to know it. Fluke didnt learn anything from her actions but just wants others to pay for it.

Outright falsehood. Fluke isn't asking anyone to pay for her contraception. She's advocating for public policy that would disallow schools to from restricting women's health insurance from including contraception coverage.

Only a child would try to compare the two as similar.

Son, I'm older than you without a doubt. Now, stop being childish and trying to attack everything but the merits.

She lied when she entered the school for purposes other then education.

Yeah, she went to school to be the next Van Wilder, I'm sure. :cuckoo:

Get real.

Exactly.

Why are you always the apologist.

She enter that school for this purpose, had no credentials to even speak before congress.

She was trashed and deserves to be trashed further.

I believe in dishing back what democrats dish out.

when you are asked by congress to present your sentiments, it is proper protocol to be honest about your bias and agenda.

:cuckoo: Did she ever say that she was going to speak about anything other than supporting the mandate for contraception coverage?

But why should she care if she wasted congresses time and money so she can push her agenda?

She was asked to speak. She spoke. Why are you making things up out of nowhere?

And you have a link for this, I'm sure.

If that's what she wanted, she sure did a shitastic job of advocating for that. Apparently she wasted her own time, because she forgot to mention anything about being given anything for free. She spent all her time talking about the importance of health insurance coverage that would include contraception.

:cuckoo: Did she ever say that she was going to speak about anything other than supporting the mandate for contraception coverage?

She was asked to speak. She spoke. Why are you making things up out of nowhere?

And you have a link for this, I'm sure.

If that's what she wanted, she sure did a shitastic job of advocating for that. Apparently she wasted her own time, because she forgot to mention anything about being given anything for free. She spent all her time talking about the importance of health insurance coverage that would include contraception.

Stop debating like a child.

She admits to making less than 3K a year......she doesnt pay taxes.

She was asked to speak....but did not offer the information that she was an activist...having an activist speak in front of congress is a waste of time...only a child would see it any other way.

Continue debating like a child and I will discontinue responding to you.

In other words...grow up.

Why are you always the apologist.

I'm just calling out your complete lack of substantive argument.

She enter that school for this purpose

I'm sure you have a link for this, showing that she has no interest whatsoever in obtaining an education.

had no credentials to even speak before congress.

Well, that's on Congress then, isn't it? Nobody forced them to invite her to speak.

She was trashed and deserves to be trashed further.

For no other reason than the fact that she articulately argued a point with which you disagree. You can't address her on the merits, so you trash her instead. But she's the whore, somehow.

I believe in dishing back what democrats dish out.

If that were the case, you'd be presenting articulate arguments to support your position, instead of acting like white trailer trash.

Forum List

Back