Fluke the activist

Hell, woman don't own the fetus and any woman who believes they do should support slavery then because slavery is no different.

So not only does Fluke support murder and tyranny - she also supports and promotes slavery...

FYI - You sound like a nutbag. Anyways, though I wouldn't personally support my wife aborting or abortion when it comes to my own child, I think that it should be up to the female to choose whether or not to abort the fetus in her own body within the first trimester. What if the female's twelve and was raped by her uncle, and the pregnancy poses great risk to her health? What if the woman is 23 and was mercilessly raped by some unknown assailant who never gets found? You think the government has a right to tell that woman that she must now raise that baby on her own, no exceptions, and if she aborts she's going to jail for the rest of her life?

The "no-abortion under any circumstance" crowd sounds more like the tyranny supporters if you ask me, by over extending the reach of the government into places it should not be entering. I want small government, not the big government you suggest.

And you call me the nut bag???

You do realize your "wife" is no more responsible for that pregnancy than you are???

Not to mention the constitutional and moral ramifications involved in an abortion..

I mean you murdering an individual hence by de facto impeding and depriving an individual from their right to life...

Somehow I bet you never pondered it that way eh???

Last edited:
Hell, woman don't own the fetus and any woman who believes they do should support slavery then because slavery is no different.

So not only does Fluke support murder and tyranny - she also supports and promotes slavery...

FYI - You sound like a nutbag. Anyways, though I wouldn't personally support my wife aborting or abortion when it comes to my own child, I think that it should be up to the female to choose whether or not to abort the fetus in her own body within the first trimester. What if the female's twelve and was raped by her uncle, and the pregnancy poses great risk to her health? What if the woman is 23 and was mercilessly raped by some unknown assailant who never gets found? You think the government has a right to tell that woman that she must now raise that baby on her own, no exceptions, and if she aborts she's going to jail for the rest of her life?

The "no-abortion under any circumstance" crowd sounds more like the tyranny supporters if you ask me, by over extending the reach of the government into places it should not be entering. I want small government, not the big government you suggest.

Oh STFU.... not all abortions are given to 12 year old rape victims!

Plus, dont you think maybe you liberals should concentrate all your hatred at the rapists for a change???!!!!??? You hate the GOP worse than them
:cuckoo:

The female who is twelve and raped by her uncle needs to be removed from her home. The abortion is every bit as dangerous as the birth at that age, and the fact of the matter is...child molesters USE the abortion industry to HIDE THEIR CRIME.

Then they promote the whole idea that we must have anonymous, free for all abortions available to "protect" girls and women...and if everybody doesn't have the right to convenience abortions, a plethora of women and children will DIE, DIE! I TELL YOU! because if we shut down the abortion mills, then women will be chained up and forced to bear mama-killing-monster-babies.

What a crock of shit.

Give me a break. So you're suggesting that this is somehow an overly common occurrence, that there are somehow thousands of child rapists impregnating children and continually taking them to abortion clinics to cover up their sick acts, and no one is getting suspicious or asking any questions?

How about we simply have it where the government investigates any abortions being performed to girls under 16, no exceptions. And whatever, child rape aside...

1.) What about women who get pregnant and the pregnancy poses a great risk to their health?

2.) What about women who are raped and are not minors?

The female who is twelve and raped by her uncle needs to be removed from her home. The abortion is every bit as dangerous as the birth at that age, and the fact of the matter is...child molesters USE the abortion industry to HIDE THEIR CRIME.

Then they promote the whole idea that we must have anonymous, free for all abortions available to "protect" girls and women...and if everybody doesn't have the right to convenience abortions, a plethora of women and children will DIE, DIE! I TELL YOU! because if we shut down the abortion mills, then women will be chained up and forced to bear mama-killing-monster-babies.

What a crock of shit.

Besides, it is not the childs fault...

You would think people would think about the child first and themselves and their position second.

You're right, but... I'm a person that's only for abortion during extreme circumstances, ie rape.

Plus, dont you think maybe you liberals should concentrate all your hatred at the rapists for a change???!!!!??? You hate the GOP worse than them[/FONT] :cuckoo:

Come on, so I say that someone who gets raped should be allowed an abortion, and all of a sudden you call me a liberal and assume I have no hatred towards the rapist? :cuckoo:

Yawn. I've only been down this road about a million times before.

It is a common occurrence, there's no way to track any of those things because PP does not accurately report (when it reports at all) abortion statistics....and have been busted over and over and over again for coercion and refusal to report the way other people are expected to.

Women who are at MEDICAL RISK do not require "legalized abortion on demand" and never have. Women who are at risk from their pregnancy have always been able to get medical abortions. Do you really believe that before RvW women who would be killed by their babies were *forced* to bear them? Nope.

Of course, it very, very rarely happens. Anyway.

Women who get raped...meh, if they report it soon enough I imagine almost any er doc will prescribe them a morning after pill.

If they fuck around past the 72 hour window, and they're among the tiny percentile who get pregnant, they'll be pregnant for 9 months. Then they can opt to give the baby up for adoption if they want to.

That's life. Take your pissing and moaning up with God or Mother Nature if you don't like it. PS...Mother Nature isn't going to listen to you.

You do realize your "wife" is no more responsible for that pregnancy than you are???

Not to mention the constitutional and moral ramifications involved in an abortion..

I mean you murdering an individual hence by de facto impeding and depriving an individual from their right to life...

Nick, I call you a nutbag not based on your idea that abortion is wrong, but rather when you asserted that Sandra Fluke is "just as bad as a murderer", ect.

Anyways, you and I agree probably more than you think on this topic. I don't like abortion. I don't think people should be able to get abortions casually after consensual sex just because they're not ready to raise a child.

As I stated, I support abortions under only extreme circumstances - rape and health threats - so I disagree with the idea that abortion needs to be done away with completely.

What a crock of shit.

Give me a break. So you're suggesting that this is somehow an overly common occurrence, that there are somehow thousands of child rapists impregnating children and continually taking them to abortion clinics to cover up their sick acts, and no one is getting suspicious or asking any questions?

How about we simply have it where the government investigates any abortions being performed to girls under 16, no exceptions. And whatever, child rape aside...

1.) What about women who get pregnant and the pregnancy poses a great risk to their health?

Are you kidding me?? That is the whole pro-choice croweds argument when they can no longer defend the fact that most woman get abortions out of convenience... Then they go on to claim that incest and rapes are occurring at an epidemic rate...

Nick, I call you a nutbag not based on your idea that abortion is wrong, but rather when you asserted that Sandra Fluke is "just as bad as a murderer", ect.

Anyways, you and I agree probably more than you think on this topic. I don't like abortion. I don't think people should be able to get abortions casually after consensual sex just because they're not ready to raise a child.

As I stated, I support abortions under only extreme circumstances - rape and health threats - so I disagree with the idea that abortion needs to be done away with completely.

Fluke promotes murder...

Abortion is murder....

You're still a murderer if you hire someone to kill another individual but don't pull the trigger yourself.

A woman who has an abortion is guilty of first degree murder...

Legally if abortion was legally considered murder (morally it is) Fluke would be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and facilitation of murder for promoting and providing the means...

Every doctor in this nation who provides abortions would go to prison on charges of first degree murder..

" Here's the link at Andrew Breitbart's Big Government where you will find this opening in a story by Charles Johnson:
As a student at Cornell and treasurer of a pro-choice organization at the school, Sandra Fluke, helped shut down a pro-life speech on Cornell's campus by counter protesting. She argued that a pro-life organization at Cornell was about "manipulating [students'] emotions" with misleading statistics about abortion. But when it is her turn to speak on Capitol Hill, the third-year Georgetown Law Student demands she gets her say in a hearing that has nothing to do with birth control.
"Well, well, well. So Sandra Fluke has a record of denying free speech to others? In addition to giving a pass to Mr. Ed on the slut business? Free speech for Sandra Fluke but not Rush Limbaugh or those pro-lifers at Cornell? Interesting, yes? Hypocritical and thuggish, definitely. She also walked out in protest of the congressional hearing where supporters of religious liberty were allowed to speak. It turns out, as reported here, that Fluke is no struggling law student -- she's already a professional far-left genderist, long deeply into the leftist scam of judging others by skin color or gender."

The American Spectator : Rally for Rush

Wasn't that last infamous video of Andrew Breitbart taken when he was trying to shout down OWS'ers?

It was.

It would be funny to see Rightwing desperation go to accusing Fluke of having something to do with Breitbart's death. It seems the direction their craziness is going.

If you can't afford 'em, abort 'em. I'm not paying for it.

There are better options like giving the kid to a family that is unfortunately unable to reproduce.......

Oh yeah I forgot, our fucking government believes anyone who was caught smoking a joint when they were 16 is incapable of being a good parent at 35..

No no they want to keep that child in the system for as long as possible so they can continue to receive government funding. You know - because their jobs and salaries are more important than the children. The children are nothing more than fodder for the unions.

You're right, but... I'm a person that's only for abortion during extreme circumstances, ie rape.

Plus, dont you think maybe you liberals should concentrate all your hatred at the rapists for a change???!!!!??? You hate the GOP worse than them[/FONT] :cuckoo:

Come on, so I say that someone who gets raped should be allowed an abortion, and all of a sudden you call me a liberal and assume I have no hatred towards the rapist? :cuckoo:

Well, I oplogize sir.

I get sick of folks ALWAYS using rape as a reason for abor... errr.... kiling babies.

You rolled out the smoke and mirrors and now you complain it isn't that common?

Hmmmm.

And then you roll out the smoke and mirrors again! Amazing!

The grand sum of all rape, incest, and health of the mother abortions adds up to...less than three percent of the total.

So about that 97 PERCENT, million-plus abortiongs you are trying to ignore...

I want everyone to stop.

I want everyone to stop for just one moment. I'm so sad for the woman that feels she has to abort her baby because of dire circumstances.

I don't want her to carry that burden of choice for the rest of her life.

Most women who are confronted with abortion don't look at this as an option. It's a back against the wall moment. And it's horrid. Many are scarred forever.

Let's not make it worse on them ok? What we have to do is try to find a way that no young woman ever has to face this moment.

I'll give a million years and a million tax dollars to make sure no woman ever ever has to face abortion in their lifetime.

You can't do that. There will always be situations where women want to eliminate the child inside them.

And that's a terrible thing. Unfortunately, nothing was ever made better by killing a baby. Rape will not go away because a woman gets an abortion. People who have sex run the risk of getting pregnant, and if they get pregnant, that's the end, they lost the crap shoot, if that's the way they want to look at it. Regardless, just because it's an inconvenience to THEM doesn't give them the right to kill a baby.

Stop teaching women and girls that sex is inconsequential. Quit teaching them that babies are a punishment. Quit teaching them that innocence and life are expendable and worthless.

You rolled out the smoke and mirrors and now you complain it isn't that common?

Hmmmm.

And then you roll out the smoke and mirrors again! Amazing!

The grand sum of all rape, incest, and health of the mother abortions adds up to...less than three percent of the total.

So about that 97 PERCENT, million-plus abortiongs you are trying to ignore...

Sounds like you haven't kept up with my recent postings.

Now that said, how do we do this? Free Birth Control pills for starters. And for you moralists, stop just stop right there.

It's far better that a young woman does not become impregnated vs an abortion.
And somewhere down the road, I'll try to figure this out with Christ at my side.

I have no answers but I know one thing for true. I don't want any more babies aborted.

This is horrible this choice we have. At least this would be a starter. And for the rest of you, just shut the fuck up will you and let's at least try to kill it before 3 months ok?

Let's get real.

TD, women ALREADY can access free birth control pills.

It doesn't matter..it does nothing to stem the tide of abortion. In fact, people are beginning to see that in fact the ready availabiility of abortion and birth control increase risky behavior, which results in an increase in both risky behavior AND in abortion.

I see that plasmaballs has given up any pretense of being a nominally educated, reasonable human being.

Nice try though, sparky. You almost made sense.

Forum List

Back