Fluke is a media whore. Appears on Schultz.

the latest in a long line of cindy sheehan wannabe's..........................

another useful idiot of the left

She's going to to be the new Birth Control Czar (Diaphragm Diva, Condom Queen, Pill Princess) and then we'll all be paying for her birth control.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
:lol: Oh the priceless hypocrisy of this witch knows no bounds to go on Schultz.

What next? Appearances on Imus "nappy headed whores" or Maher "Palin is a C***"?

Sandra Fluke Appears on Ed Schultz’s Show, Responds to Rush Limbaugh ‘Slut’ Comment | Video | TheBlaze.com

Can't let it go, huh?
Fluke is the one not letting it go, neither is the idiot left.

Ah, that's not what's happening. Want me to explain it to you?

Fluke is using the very medium that's been used to denigrate her. Rush and his RW pals picked on the wrong gal, pal. And while she has her 15 minutes of fame, she's takin' it too 'em, as well she should.

:lol: Oh the priceless hypocrisy of this witch knows no bounds to go on Schultz.

What next? Appearances on Imus "nappy headed whores" or Maher "Palin is a C***"?

Sandra Fluke Appears on Ed Schultz’s Show, Responds to Rush Limbaugh ‘Slut’ Comment | Video | TheBlaze.com

And who made her FAMOUS? Rush Limbaugh--- Without Limbaugh--we would have never paid one ounce of attention to what she was saying. She went from being a nobody to somebody in 5 measly seconds of a male ego maniac losing his grip on reality. Over what? A disagreement in policy.

No WOMAN deserves this--and I am sick & tired of these male ego maniacs on both sides of the isle personally launching vicious vile statements toward either liberal or conservative women.

It's got to stop--and Rush Limbaugh has no excuse what so ever in making this comment toward this woman--nor does Bill Mayer and others on the left that do the same to conservative women. And you're doing the same thing by referring to her as a media "whore." How "classy" of you---LOL Gutter garbage at work.

Last edited:

And who made her FAMOUS? Rush Limbaugh--- Without Limbaugh--we would have never paid one ounce of attention to what she was saying. She went from being a nobody to somebody in 5 measly seconds of a male ego maniac losing his grip on reality. Over what? A disagreement in policy.

No WOMAN deserves this--and I am sick & tired of these male ego maniacs on both sides of the isle personally launching vicious vile statements toward either liberal or conservative women.

It's got to stop--and Rush Limbaugh has no excuse what so ever in making this comment toward this woman--nor does Bill Mayer and others on the left that do the same to conservative women. And you're doing the same thing by referring to her as a media "whore." How "classy" of you---LOL Gutter garbage at work.

Actually? There were more talk hosts speaking of it...but Rush is the most widely listened to.

And there isn't a 'male ego' component to it...YOU are absurd.

It was all about an assault on the First Amendment.

This is great. A drug addicted sex junky made her famous..and now she's making the rounds based on Limbaugh's disgusting comments. He's such a junky..he wanted to tape her having sex..so he could watch.

And I am NOT making any of this up..

It's not even hyperbole.

of course shes a media whore, this was all a set up. :lol:

and she is no different ( as an object) from cindy sheehan......when whatever occurs ala obama pulls the law requiring relg. insnt. to provide contraception et al he made part of the books, or the church caves or the election, whichever happens first, she won't be able to get her face on a milk carton, BUT he shes got a bright future.

Shes got a bachelor's degree in Feminist, Gender, & Sexuality Studies, plus this face time:eusa_think:......So she may do well working for some lefty think tank but won't contribute a blessed thing to/for society but more infantile angst...if she were my daughter I would be deeply disappointed.

Forum List

Back