Floridians Pissed: Clinton Pushed Black Candidate To Get Out Of Race!!!

Now see THIS is race baiting! I don't believe for one minute the OP cares about Meek or what minorities think about it.

Newsflash: Floridians aren't pissed and it has nothing to do with the fact that Meek is black.

You racist asswipe.

This is what the Democratic Party has become. They really will do anything to win. It has nothing to do with right & wrong. This being done by a Clinton really is predictable as well. The Clintons are the most corrupt assholes in this country. It's only all about winning for them. Meeks should be the most pissed off Floridian. The Dems tried to throw him under the bus for sure. Crist and the Democrats belong together. Both are despicable lying worms. I hope Rubio stomps them all.

Bill Clinton is in trouble and this time Floridians are upset because he tried to get a black candidate to quit the race so Christ could win. I think this will not go over well with minorities and that this will reflect in the polls on Nov 2nd. What gets me is the nations first black president throws a hail mary by asking the only black candidate in the race to drop out.

Read more: Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded.

Meek agreed — twice — to drop out and endorse Gov. Charlie Crist’s independent bid in a last-ditch effort to stop Marco Rubio, the Republican nominee who stands on the cusp of national stardom.
Typical GOP CON$ervoFascist race baiting. Meek says it ain't so!

Democratic candidate denies Bill Clinton urged him to quit Florida Senate contest - latimes.com

Democratic candidate denies Bill Clinton urged him to quit Florida Senate contest

Meek took to the airwaves in the morning to deny reports that former President Clinton had urged Meek to withdraw so that Crist would stand a better chance of defeating Marco Rubio, the Republican nominee who is a "tea party" movement favorite.

Charlie Crist & Democrats really do belong together. They're like two peas in a pod when it comes to dishonesty & corruption. To Hell with em both. I really do hope Rubio crushes them.

Forum List

Back