Florida - Want Welfare? Take a Urinalysis

lol Republicans are such idiots.

You're a dumb motherfucker do you know that??

If I was in your position I would have said: "thats a Fourth Amendment violation" but you're so fucking dumb you have no idea as to what that means.

I don't thik it's a 4th amendment question that GOPers are idiots more like a "these truths to be self-evident".

In our city Goodwill provides drug screening services and charges the city $50 a pop.

The welfare recipient cannot afford the $50 buck so who pays for it? the city.

So the money the state spends on screening welfare recipients for drugs every month eats away and may possibly become more expensive than just giving them the money in the first place.

do the math. 100 people screened at $50 a head equals $5,000 per month. For a year that comes to $60,000. How long is the wait period for results?

This is just a bad idea all the way around.

nice try,, but it's not necessary to screen everyone every time.. RANDOM drug testing is the answer..It's a very powerful incentive to stay clean,, the not knowing,, so it comes down to do you want your welfare check/food stamps? or do you want your drugs,, cause you ain't getting both. There's not one logical reason on God's very green earth to take from me and mine and give to people who squander theirs on drugs. NOPE NOPE NOPE

You don't know much about this do you. Random :lol:

Hey guys! Think of your welfare checks as a job! You want it? Pee in da cup.

In our city Goodwill provides drug screening services and charges the city $50 a pop.

The welfare recipient cannot afford the $50 buck so who pays for it? the city.

So the money the state spends on screening welfare recipients for drugs every month eats away and may possibly become more expensive than just giving them the money in the first place.

do the math. 100 people screened at $50 a head equals $5,000 per month. For a year that comes to $60,000. How long is the wait period for results?

This is just a bad idea all the way around.

nice try,, but it's not necessary to screen everyone every time.. RANDOM drug testing is the answer..It's a very powerful incentive to stay clean,, the not knowing,, so it comes down to do you want your welfare check/food stamps? or do you want your drugs,, cause you ain't getting both. There's not one logical reason on God's very green earth to take from me and mine and give to people who squander theirs on drugs. NOPE NOPE NOPE

Well said. If they don't want to take the Drug Test,they can always leave Florida and move on to greener Welfare pastures elsewhere. It's their choice.

It's like flying. don't want to be invaded? don't fly.. ain't that what libturds tell ya???? yep... want that cheCK??? pee in da cup.. we ain't forcing you to take that check.. izzz we? NOPE NOPE NOPE

You are missing the point, It is too easy to beat a drug test. Cocaine is only in the system for a few days, Marijuanna can be masked, Opiates I'm not sure on but the point is paying for drug screening that can be beat in the first place is pointless. The honest ones who actually need welfare are not the one we are after. The ones we are after are the ones who know how to beat the system, they do it all the time.

So if anyone ever can beat the screening then we should sack the whole idea? Most criminals get caught because they are stupid. Ever noticed how many millionaire athletes who have far more to lose and far more at their disposal to "beat" a drug test fail them? And you think welfare recipients in the richest country int he history of man who can't get a job are a bunch of Moriarty's? Sure they are. OK, a few will get through. I'll concede that. But it's no argument to not do it.

I worked administering said drug tests for six months. IMO, pointless.

Gotcha. You administered tests for six months and you know they don't work ever so it's a waste of time. OK, you convinced me. I'm against them now.

We should expand the drug testing to politicians. All Politicians should be regularially drug tested with the hair drug test. It show illegal drug use for maybe a year.

My justification is the same as this threads, they are getting tax money.

Sorry bout that,

1. While we give money to illegal aliens, pay their rents, medical, child care, waste, waste, waste, fuck em.
2. Make those who are on public assistance, pay the cost of the test, and if they fail, fuck em.
3. Do it within 15 hours of the notice being received, if no compliance, fuck em.
4. Some people don't even need assistance, but through greed, they want it, find out who they are and, fuck em.
5 They get used to being on the *tit* of the American tax payers, they need to have their heads pushed down off the *tit*, and put to the floor, and fuck em.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

We should expand the drug testing to politicians. All Politicians should be regularially drug tested with the hair drug test. It show illegal drug use for maybe a year.

Government employees, contractors to government. I'm against the War on Drugs, but that doesn't mean I need to fund users and let them screw up what I'm paying them to do.

That is a great idea, if you get any kind of assistance, or tax break you should get a drug test. Like GM executives, Pharmasuetical company executives, Oil company executives, and everyone else who gets a dime of government money.

Make those who are on public assistance, pay the cost of the test, and if they fail, fuck em

Welfare should be the least payment possible to help them get by, so wouldn't this mean that if they are paying for the drug test we have to increase their check by that much? I'm not arguing for public welfare in this case, my question assumes right or wrong we have it.

That is a great idea, if you get any kind of assistance, or tax break you should get a drug test. Like GM executives, Pharmasuetical company executives, Oil company executives, and everyone else who gets a dime of government money.

Tax break? Yes comrade, government not taking someone's money is the same as giving someone someone else's money. All money is the people's money.

funny how everyone is all about drug testing but mention putting dead beat parents in jail.....for not paying child support ...tunes change quickly...why not drug test everyone?

what about the soc sec benefits...lets drug test them...and military retirees...should we be supporting them if they use drugs? it just goes on and on....you can argue that earned benefits are different but are they? shouldnt we drug test everyone...since that suddenly is the yard stick people want to go by....

lol Republicans are such idiots.

You're a dumb motherfucker do you know that??

If I was in your position I would have said: "thats a Fourth Amendment violation" but you're so fucking dumb you have no idea as to what that means.

I don't thik it's a 4th amendment question that GOPers are idiots more like a "these truths to be self-evident".

Only in your ignorant mind...

BTW, even as a libertarian I support drug testing as a prerequisite to receive welfare.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Its funny how one needs to meet standards to get a conceal and carry permit - why should we have no standards for welfare?

I agree. All politicians should undergo RANDOM drug testing.

Sorry bout that,

1. While we give money to illegal aliens, pay their rents, medical, child care, waste, waste, waste, fuck em.
2. Make those who are on public assistance, pay the cost of the test, and if they fail, fuck em.
3. Do it within 15 hours of the notice being received, if no compliance, fuck em.
4. Some people don't even need assistance, but through greed, they want it, find out who they are and, fuck em.
5 They get used to being on the *tit* of the American tax payers, they need to have their heads pushed down off the *tit*, and put to the floor, and fuck em.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How do you propose they force them to pay for the test? hunt them down with our expensive police, put them on trial with expensive court system and throw them in our expensive jails?

Forum List

Back