Zone1 Florida School Tells "others" to leave

Isn't this discrimination?

Like what if the school disallowed someone for being Black,Latino or Asian?

The percentage of the general population who are actually "gay" is microscopic. A percent and a half or so. Lesbians are largely self-affirming women who simply cannot relate in a normal way to men. Rosie O'Donnell.

I'm pretty sure no one is attempting gay sex in the school.

And I wasn't suggesting that the Klan contingent was burning a cross at your meetings either.

And yet, we both know that you would be kicking them out, faster than lib can scream "wacist".

And I wasn't suggesting that the Klan contingent was burning a cross at your meetings either.

And yet, we both know that you would be kicking them out, faster than lib can scream "wacist".

There would be no better place for them to be.

There would be no better place for them to be.

Can you vague that up some?

My point stands. If a contignet of Klansmen joined some group of yours, not agreeing with it's goals or beliefs and wanted to talk about Klan stuff during your activities or meetings, you would kick them out.

And you would be right to do so.

Can you vague that up some?

My point stands. If a contignet of Klansmen joined some group of yours, not agreeing with it's goals or beliefs and wanted to talk about Klan stuff during your activities or meetings, you would kick them out.

And you would be right to do so.

I hold the church to a different standard than the bowling league.

I hold the church to a different standard than the bowling league.

Thanks for admitting it.

Point stands. Groups have the right of association. You are attacking the church not because you would not do the same in their shoes if it happened to you, but becuase they are your enemy and you like the idea of their efforts being undermined.

Thanks for admitting it.

Point stands. Groups have the right of association.

NO ONE has ever argued they did not. Bravo, you win by getting people to admit to something they never denied.

You are attacking the church not because you would not do the same in their shoes if it happened to you, but becuase they are your enemy and you like the idea of their efforts being undermined.

LOL, now you are left with simply swinging wildly. The church was not designed for the perfect. It was designed for the sinners and you want to run them off.

NO ONE has ever argued they did not. Bravo, you win by getting people to admit to something they never denied.

LOL, now you are left with simply swinging wildly. The church was not designed for the perfect. It was designed for the sinners and you want to run them off.

It was NOT clear that you supported their right to do this. Plenty of organizations have been sued for less.

It was NOT clear that you supported their right to do this. Plenty of organizations have been sued for less.

I guess the 4-5 times I noted that having the right didn't make it the right thing to do was too complicated of a statement.

Like what if the school disallowed someone for being Black,Latino or Asian?
That is a false dichotomy, changing the focus of the dilemma. As adults during this time, the focus is, what is best for growing children and what is best for education.

As an elementary student, I often thought I was put on earth by mistake. No one came to the conclusion I should be placed into some kind of space pod and shot off into outer space. I also came to learn earth could be a good place to be.

When I was about eleven, I decided I didn't want to grow up--I wanted to continue being a child. No one shot me with puberty blockers and performed surgery so that I might remain a child. Thank goodness. Because several years later, I concluded it was actually more fun being a grown-up than a kid.

Then came the song, "I am Woman, watch me roar..." and "You Make Me feel like a Natural Woman..." I didn't want to roar, and I had no idea how to feel like a natural woman. Didn't even feel like a "natural woman" when I was giving birth. But I was happy I had the equipment to experience being a mother.

We are who we are. We were born with a biological make-up that does not change our essential being. It means our essential being gets to experience being that sex. Start with the mutilations and our children will never get to have the full experience of either sex.

Somewhere along the lines, did we become a society of children who never really grew up, now having children we are encouraging to follow in our steps?

At this point in our lives, aren't we glad that when we were children social experiments and societal engineers didn't get their hands on us? Aren't we satisfied, if not glad, that we learned to live with who we are and what we were born with?

That is a false dichotomy, changing the focus of the dilemma. As adults during this time, the focus is, what is best for growing children and what is best for education.

As an elementary student, I often thought I was put on earth by mistake. No one came to the conclusion I should be placed into some kind of space pod and shot off into outer space. I also came to learn earth could be a good place to be.

When I was about eleven, I decided I didn't want to grow up--I wanted to continue being a child. No one shot me with puberty blockers and performed surgery so that I might remain a child. Thank goodness. Because several years later, I concluded it was actually more fun being a grown-up than a kid.

Then came the song, "I am Woman, watch me roar..." and "You Make Me feel like a Natural Woman..." I didn't want to roar, and I had no idea how to feel like a natural woman. Didn't even feel like a "natural woman" when I was giving birth. But I was happy I had the equipment to experience being a mother.

We are who we are. We were born with a biological make-up that does not change our essential being. It means our essential being gets to experience being that sex. Start with the mutilations and our children will never get to have the full experience of either sex.

Somewhere along the lines, did we become a society of children who never really grew up, now having children we are encouraging to follow in our steps?

At this point in our lives, aren't we glad that when we were children social experiments and societal engineers didn't get their hands on us? Aren't we satisfied, if not glad, that we learned to live with who we are and what we were born with?

You are arguing you were born who you are and no amount of messing with that will ever change that.

A religious school in Florida says it will refer to students only by their biological sex, while pupils who are gay, transgender or gender nonconforming "will be asked to leave the school immediately."

These people are saying the same thing.

You are arguing you were born who you are and no amount of messing with that will ever change that.
No, that is not what I am arguing. I am arguing that the perspectives I had as a child changed/grew as I developed into an adult, and that we should be teaching children they will be fine with who they already are and who they will naturally become.

"Transitioning" is not the ideal solution, as testimony is already starting to come out from those who did transition and are now trying to transition back, facing the fact they are now sterile due to the original transition.

Forum List

Back