Florida revokes liquor license of hotel that put on a sexually explicit show with kids present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post history tells a different story, as I just proved.
No you didn't. Like all statists, you don't understand the difference between private businesses and government. You have no respect for the free market.

Darn. This is going to turn out like every other attempt at discourse with a Trumpster. You're just too stupid follow the conversation. You're just going to keep shitting yourself. :(

Looks like, if they want to keep selling liquor in the hotel bar, they's best restrict adult intertainment to adults. Sound fine to me. Somebody in this TN town wanted to do a drag show, open to the public. Community leader, religious leaders and local government came together. The drag show was allowed but not in the public space they wanted, but moved inside a building, with no minors allowed and JPD and Sheriff's deputies at the doors to make sure it "No Minors" was enforced. It was quietly handled, without national attention, regulations quickly adopted and put in place for the benefit of the community, and it's responsibility to look after the welfare of kids, and the drag show went off, without much fuss. Our Mayor and public officials (for the most part) usually have their sht together for the good of the town and surrounding county.
So, how was the drag show, White Man? Did you wear your bra and panties?

No you didn't. Like all statists, you don't understand the difference between private businesses and government. You have no respect for the free market.

Darn. This is going to turn out like every other attempt at discourse with a Trumpster. You're just too stupid follow the conversation. You're just going to keep shitting yourself. :(

I already posted your history of endorsing vaccine tyranny and fascism. Not going to do it again. This thread is about calling out and stopping people like you who support gay men flashing their dicks in front of a roomful of little kids. Stay on topic.

Stay on topic.
No. Not until you face the fact that I have consistently rejected the idea that anyone should be jailed for refusing to get vaccinated. You claimed otherwise. You either made a mistake, and are now too insecure to admit it. Or you lied.

Man up, marvin. Which is it?

No. Not until you face the fact that I have consistently rejected the idea that anyone should be jailed for refusing to get vaccinated. You claimed otherwise. You either made a mistake, and are now too insecure to admit it. Or you lied.

Man up, marvin. Which is it?

Editing my post when you quote me is dishonest and cowardly.

We need 49 more Ron Desantis' in this country if we want to keep our kids safe from groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters.

Hit them where it hurts. You groom kids? Say bye-bye to your liquor license, business license, or occupancy permit.

A hotel in Miami is about to lose its liquor license because it hosted a sexually explicit show called a Drag Queen Christmas with children present, a violation of law in Florida.

Excellent. Time to start tightening the screws.

We need 49 more Ron Desantis' in this country if we want to keep our kids safe from groomers, pedophiles, and child molesters.

Hit them where it hurts. You groom kids? Say bye-bye to your liquor license, business license, or occupancy permit.

A hotel in Miami is about to lose its liquor license because it hosted a sexually explicit show called a Drag Queen Christmas with children present, a violation of law in Florida.

Good. Now start charging the promoters and performers with sex crimes.

Well to be completely candid, it does seem inappropriate to bring children to the kind of adult-themed show that took place at the hotel -- I won't necessarily defend that, but this would be inappropriate whether the content has a trans, gay, or straight theme.

This is clearly just another example of legislative gay bashing. Moreover, it's not clear at all that the event was actually intended to promote LGBT causes; it was probably just a gag.

I predict one day the same people you're praising are going to be the same ones that censor adult content that you actually like. Won't matter. They'll tell you to go fuck yourselves. You people are waaaayyy too comfortable with authoritarianism.

Having laws prohibiting a business that's putting on adult content entertainment from letting children participate is authoritarianism?

Having laws prohibiting a business that's putting on adult content entertainment from letting children participate is authoritarianism?
Yeah. It is. It's authoritarianism that is forcing values that you happen to agree with. But it's still forcing values on society with the government. That's the heart and soul of "social engineering" and something all libertarians and conservatives should reject on principle.

Yeah. It is. It's authoritarianism that is forcing values that you happen to agree with. But it's still forcing values on society with the government. That's the heart and soul of "social engineering" and something all libertarians and conservatives should reject on principle.
Wow. Do you know how stupid and degenerate you are showing yourself to be right now? Stay away from kids and quit trying to force this crap on them. Period.

So in your view it's also authoritarianism to prohibit stores from selling kids Playboy magazines to children or letting them into adult movie theaters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back