Florida Man Sentenced To 5 Years After Attacking 6 Officers On Jan. 6

That's not a justification for shooting someone.

Obviously.

Otherwise you would have agreed with shooting Babbitt who wasn't complying.

It happens all the time when someone reaches for their waist after being told to comply.

Did she hear the specific guy who took the shot?

It happens all the time when someone reaches for their waist after being told to comply.

Did she hear the specific guy who took the shot?
How the fuck am I supposed to know if she heard him. She decided to risk it when she stormed the Capitol with the rest of the mob.

Did Shaver have a gun in his waistband?

When they identify everyone we can talk. Until then it is another hoax saturated with unbelievable hyperbole and very stupid people believing our whole government was almost lost. The shit is laughable.i
Yeah a handful of people in one location were able to threaten all fifty state election processes......lol. what a farce.

How the fuck am I supposed to know if she heard him. She decided to risk it when she stormed the Capitol with the rest of the mob.

Did Shaver have a gun in his waistband?

You keep harping on her getting directions, now you claim you don't know if she heard him?

Got you in a lie, you dumb fuck.

HAAHAHAAHAHAHA

He could have, and he reached for it.

Are you under the impression that property damage is a worse offense than beating someone causing permanent disability?

When it's your property, as seen in hundreds of burned down buildings over months and months?

Oh wait you only care about government, which is your GOD. People harmed don't matter unless they WORK for government.

You suck government dick like the good little lemming you are.

You keep harping on her getting directions, now you claim you don't know if she heard him?

Got you in a lie, you dumb fuck.

HAAHAHAAHAHAHA

He could have, and he reached for it.
Yeah, I don't know if she heard him, but that hardly makes a difference. It's not Byrd's fault if he couldn't be heard, just another risk that one takes when you're part of a large. The fact is that she was given directions and she didn't follow them.

"He could have".

Babbitt could have had a gun too.

Trump just gets zero blame in your eyes, doesn't he?
No.... That's not true at all.....I just don't buy into J6 as legitimate. Trump does more damage to Trump than anyone else does.

Trespassing on federal property is really very stupid....it's hard for me to have sympathy frankly. The guy with the horns? Pahleese.... he's too perfect; But it's not hard for me to see the hand of a federal agency here either.

When it's your property, as seen in hundreds of burned down buildings over months and months?

Oh wait you only care about government, which is your GOD. People harmed don't matter unless they WORK for government.

You suck government dick like the good little lemming you are.
And you don't think people matter when they're harmed by the government, which is why you're okay with cops breaking wrists of people who had committed no crimes.

You pretend to hate government but love the authoritarian thugs who deprive us of our rights on a daily basis. The only government you hate is when it's being used against your tribe, rightly or wrongly.

To assholes like you, you're protected by the law but not subject to it.

Trump does more damage to Trump than anyone else does.
Like compelling his cult to try to violently overturn a free and fair election.

But you don't blame him at all.

Okay, then when he goes to prison for stealing and hiding top secret laterals, you won't have a problem. And we will both be happy.

Yeah, I don't know if she heard him, but that hardly makes a difference. It's not Byrd's fault if he couldn't be heard, just another risk that one takes when you're part of a large. The fact is that she was given directions and she didn't follow them.

"He could have".

Babbitt could have had a gun too.

But your point is she ignored and order, right? Backtracking it now, bitch?

The Dude was seen having what looked like a firearm just prior and brandishing it.

Anyone in the Capitol do the same thing, before OR after?

And you don't think people matter when they're harmed by the government, which is why you're okay with cops breaking wrists of people who had committed no crimes.

You pretend to hate government but love the authoritarian thugs who deprive us of our rights on a daily basis. The only government you hate is when it's being used against your tribe, rightly or wrongly.

To assholes like you, you're protected by the law but not subject to it.

You are arguing individual cases vs systemic "let them get a pass" bullshit given to leftists protesters and rioters.

I hate excessive government, something you bend over for and thank while it reams your well used ass.

But your point is she ignored and order, right? Backtracking it now, bitch?

The Dude was seen having what looked like a firearm just prior and brandishing it.

Anyone in the Capitol do the same thing, before OR after?
I said she wasn't following orders, and she wasn't. You're being dishonest.

The cops made a mistake when they believed he was pulling a gun on them. But it's okay for the police to make a mistake that leads to the death of an innocent human being.

Trump just gets zero blame in your eyes, doesn't he?
This is all based on the idea this protest turned riot threatened the government's control of the government. Are you fucking serious? The whole thing is a narrative and an impossible one that any unarmed mob could do any such thing.

You are arguing individual cases vs systemic "let them get a pass" bullshit given to leftists protesters and rioters.

I hate excessive government, something you bend over for and thank while it reams your well used ass.
I'm arguing the case that you brought up. Don't want to argue it, then don't bring it up.

If you have excessive government you wouldn't defend a cop using violence against a man who had committed no crimes and was cooperating with an officer. As it stands, you defend the government using violence against citizens and facing no consequences.

I said she wasn't following orders, and she wasn't. You're being dishonest.

The cops made a mistake when they believed he was pulling a gun on them. But it's okay for the police to make a mistake that leads to the death of an innocent human being.

If she didn't hear the order, how did she follow it? Were orders even given? Is that a proven thing?

Forum List

Back