Florida GOP wants Jeb to challenge Nelson....

LOL, you people are a hoot. Pretty soon you'll be talking about a thousand points of light and expousing the finer points of herbert's kuwaiti incubator story! Please, continue.

God, why couldn't that jap gunner in WWII have aimed a little better and prevented this from ever happening?
Not funny. Not appropriate. GHW Bush is a great American hero, with his actions and bravery in WWII. And he was a pretty damn good president, too, especially compared to the guy right before him. Reagan's horrible policies started to come home to roost under Bush's term. He's a victim of prior incompetence in the same way Obama is, only to a much, much, much, much lesser degree.

Oh no, not Neg rep, what will I ever do? While your hero George was busy being a lousy pilot and getting rescued by a submarine, Prescott was busy channelling money to Hitler. Just imagine, only a few more inches and no S&L scandal, no rigged election, no Iraq war, the possibilities are endless. You make this sound like a bad thing.

Last edited:
God, why couldn't that jap gunner in WWII have aimed a little better and prevented this from ever happening?
Not funny. Not appropriate. GHW Bush is a great American hero, with his actions and bravery in WWII. And he was a pretty damn good president, too, especially compared to the guy right before him. Reagan's horrible policies started to come home to roost under Bush's term. He's a victim of prior incompetence in the same way Obama is, only to a much, much, much, much lesser degree.

Oh no, not Neg rep, what will I ever do? While your hero George was busy being a lousy pilot and getting rescued by a submarine, Prescott was busy channelling money to Hitler. Just imagine, only a few more inches and no S&L scandal, no rigged election, no Iraq war, the possibilities are endless. You make this sound like a bad thing.
holy shit

Jeb almost seems a shoe in, he's already beating Nelson in a hypothetical match up.

By Christina Bellantoni
Roll Call Staff
Dec. 27, 2010, 5:27 p.m.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is the strong favorite among Republican voters to challenge Sen. Bill Nelson (D) in 2012, a new Public Policy Polling survey shows.

Bush leads a hypothetical matchup, 49 percent to Nelson’s 44 percent. Among the more likely candidates

Florida Republicans Want Jeb Bush to Challenge Nelson : Roll Call

Jeb Bush signed the Statement of Principles in June, 1967 along with other RW neo-conservatives who lead us into the Iraq war, economic chaos and the death and injury of thousands of Americans.
Anyone who supports Jeb Bush or any neo-conservative is a fool!

See: Statement of Principles

I take it back, YOU'RE the typical, played out, lib drone.:lol::cuckoo:

Jeb Bush signed the Statement of Principles in June, 1967 along with other RW neo-conservatives who lead us into the Iraq war, economic chaos and the death and injury of thousands of Americans.

From your link:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our aim is to remind Americans of these lessons and to draw their consequences for today. Here are four consequences:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global
responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles. [/FONT]

I see absolutely nothing wrong with those goals.

I take it that you would suggest quite the opposite?

That's coming along just fucking splendidly so far...

Those goals=
epicwin128499087592968750.jpg

^^Case and fuckin point^^

I haven't neg repped you.

Jeb would make a great Senator. He has experience and clout within his party. He would offer a sane voice and moderation within the party

Too bad he can't run for President

Jeb would make a great Senator. He has experience and clout within his party. He would offer a sane voice and moderation within the party

Too bad he can't run for President

Ditto.

Its way to bad he won't run for President.

Jeb would have to cheat to win a national election.

The republicans cant cheat that much anymore because the electronic machines are being watched more closely now.
It's a Senate race
:eusa_shhh:

Jeb replacing Nelson would be too awesome!!!!

Bush/Rubio ticket in 2016?
Let's see how Obama's replacement works out first!
:eusa_whistle:

Jeb would have to cheat to win a national election.

The republicans cant cheat that much anymore because the electronic machines are being watched more closely now.
It's a Senate race
:eusa_shhh:

Jeb replacing Nelson would be too awesome!!!!

Bush/Rubio ticket in 2016?
Let's see how Obama's replacement works out first!
:eusa_whistle:

not as big a fool as a spammer trying to sell shit in their sig

Jeb almost seems a shoe in, he's already beating Nelson in a hypothetical match up.

By Christina Bellantoni
Roll Call Staff

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is the strong favorite among Republican voters to challenge Sen. Bill Nelson (D) in 2012, a new Public Policy Polling survey shows.

Bush leads a hypothetical matchup, 49 percent to Nelson’s 44 percent. Among the more likely candidates

Jeb Bush signed the in June, 1967 along with other RW neo-conservatives who lead us into the Iraq war, economic chaos and the death and injury of thousands of Americans.

LOL. Jeb was 14 in 1967.
I reckon you meant 97
Hey , for uh merkin 3 outa 4 aint bad at all ! :clap2::tongue:

By Christina Bellantoni
Roll Call Staff

Jeb Bush signed the in June, 1967 along with other RW neo-conservatives who lead us into the Iraq war, economic chaos and the death and injury of thousands of Americans.

LOL. Jeb was 14 in 1967.
I reckon you meant 97
Hey , for uh merkin 3 outa 4 aint bad at all ! :clap2::tongue:

And, what might your great accomplishments in life be?:lol:

And, don't tell us you're dating Halle Berry. Just because your inflatable doll is black doesn't make it so.:lol:

WOW!!!

That sounds REALLY familiar.

Where have I heard that before???

OH!!
Yea. I remember!!

It seems you copy/paste too well.
You got the date wrong, TOO.

:cuckoo:

A new world recored for Epic Fail!!
Your very first post.
:clap2:

From your link:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our aim is to remind Americans of these lessons and to draw their consequences for today. Here are four consequences:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to increase defense spending significantly if we are to carry out our global
responsibilities today and modernize our armed forces for the future;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to strengthen our ties to democratic allies and to challenge regimes hostile to our interests and values;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to promote the cause of political and economic freedom abroad;
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]• we need to accept responsibility for America's unique role in preserving and extending an international order friendly to our security, our prosperity, and our principles. [/FONT]

I see absolutely nothing wrong with those goals.

I take it that you would suggest quite the opposite?

That's coming along just fucking splendidly so far...

Wry is stereo typical. He can't see the harm his side causes and denies the good the other side does.

He's a lot like TM, they can be proven wrong by using thier own links against them.

WOW!!!

That sounds REALLY familiar.

Where have I heard that before???

OH!!
Yea. I remember!!

It seems you copy/paste too well.
You got the date wrong, TOO.

:cuckoo:

A new world recored for Epic Fail!!
Your very first post.
:clap2:

Makes you wonder where they get thier talking points form.

Must a mass email from the DNC.

I agree that I don't think the nation will vote for another Bush.

I do think he would have been a pretty good President however. He was a decent governor.

Just wait a minute. Jeb has a son who will more than likely follow the path into politics. An hispanic son. Remember that Hispanic voter bloc you Dummies think you have tied up..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back