Florida GOP wants Jeb to challenge Nelson....

Running for Senate in Florida is not a national election.

An incumbent under 50% is beatable.

But Jeb Bush is no Marco Rubio

He's as good as. Maybe even better because he knows how to run a big state. Florida did well while he was Gov.

I agree that I don't think the nation will vote for another Bush.

I do think he would have been a pretty good President however. He was a decent governor.

Just wait a minute. Jeb has a son who will more than likely follow the path into politics. An hispanic son. Remember that Hispanic voter bloc you Dummies think you have tied up..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
So Latinos will vote for him just because he's half-Mexican?

How insulting to Latinos, but typical of the way the extreme Right thinks.

I agree that I don't think the nation will vote for another Bush.

I do think he would have been a pretty good President however. He was a decent governor.

Just wait a minute. Jeb has a son who will more than likely follow the path into politics. An hispanic son. Remember that Hispanic voter bloc you Dummies think you have tied up..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

What a fake you are. And an asshole too. I didn't say that. but come to think of it that explains why 99% of the black population voted for obie wan. Thanks for pointing that out.

He's as good as. Maybe even better because he knows how to run a big state. Florida did well while he was Gov.

I don't doubt he was a successful governor. I question whether his conservative credentials are as suspect as the rest of the pols in his family.

What a fake you are. And an asshole too. I didn't say that. but come to think of it that explains why 99% of the black population voted for obie wan. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yeah, I'm an asshole for pointing out the stupid in your posts. :lol:

Yeah, I'm an asshole for pointing out the stupid in your posts. :lol:

for being a hypocrite. it's dem dems who have been regurgitating "all the people of color vote for us" bullmalarkey but hey,, we take Nelson's seat and we are (R) (R) and (R).. you might want to move to californication. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wonder if Jeb would bow before the the Saudi Monarch, hold his hand, and walk on grass so that the filthy muslim dictator could use the concrete sidewalk like your tyrannical hero George the II did?

And Jeb's executive experience would come in handy as a Senator . . . how?
Ya got it scrambled:
His senate experience will compliment his executive experience for the next rung on the ladder. ;)

Hell, America just elected a junior Senator with zero executive experince.
Just think how better qualified Jeb would be!!
:eusa_pray:

I wonder if Jeb would bow before the the Saudi Monarch, hold his hand, and walk on grass so that the filthy muslim dictator could use the concrete sidewalk like your tyrannical hero George the II did?
Of course he would. The Bushes have been in bed with the Saudis for decades. Why do you think Bush let all the Saudis get out of the country on chartered jets so fast after 9/11?

Ya got it scrambled:
His senate experience will compliment his executive experience for the next rung on the ladder. ;)

America won't vote for another Bush for president.

Ya got it scrambled:

America won't vote for another Bush for president.

and they sure as hell won't vote for an obiewanknownothing

This speculation is a great way to waste time on a forum, but in reality it makes zero sense. Consider:

If you are not already rich, becoming Senator can/will lead to riches, but the Senate is a stepping stone to the presidency if you are a very, very rich person with political ambition. Jeb is no dummy. He knows that America won't elect another Bush as President. So why would he ever want to deal with any of that nonsense, moving to Washington from Miami, dealing with the little people voters, taking a MASSIVE pay cut . . . for WHAT?!?

My logic is unassailable on this one, folks.

((My logic is unassailable on this one, folks....)).. to bad it didn't show up..

It's usually Governors that end up Presidents..

I don't believe most Americans are that familiar with Jeb Bush and I don't see why a run for the Presidency is so far out of the question...

Jeb Bush or Obama... I'd be going Jeb...who wouldn't?

Forum List

Back