Flood risk

So you believe crop yields are weather reports? So, when you griped about no reports of the good weather that was creating good crop yields, you were just making it up. You were lying. Got it.

So you believe crop yields are weather reports? So, when you griped about no reports of the good weather that was creating good crop yields, you were just making it up. You were lying. Got it.

I know that favorable wether is required to even produce a decent crop of anything....record crops speak volumes to the weather in which they were grown....are you really that stupid crick?....really?

Once again weather = climate because it fits the Doomsdayers narrative.

We have been far more likely to hear from deniers how cold is each winter and how they wish we had some warming. Be that as it may, climate is simply the long term average of weather. If we get record weather for an extended period, say record high temperatures for a decade, I think it may be safe to say one has a climatic trend.

Once again weather = climate because it fits the Doomsdayers narrative.

We have been far more likely to hear from deniers how cold is each winter and how they wish we had some warming. Be that as it may, climate is simply the long term average of weather. If we get record weather for an extended period, say record high temperatures for a decade, I think it may be safe to say one has a climatic trend.
This is a thread about a flood. Which has occurred since the first rain fell.
Try science, it really is a wonderful thing.

Good idea. Science might tell you if the incidence and severity of flooding has changed. Pretending that all floods are the same is the view of ignorance.

Smart photons and hollow moons. Such a pair to trust for science. LOL

While Louisiana was flooding, the streets of Moscow, Russia, were running like rivers. Every continent save Antarctica has seen unusual flooding in this decade. As predicted. Warmer air holds more water, so when that water comes out as rain, you get larger amounts of rain.

unusual flooding happens every decade since the beginning of time.....sometimes a little more and sometimes a little worse. The whole "extreme weather" hoax was exposed several years ago..........well documented with links in here.........about 4 billion of them!!:2up::bye1::bye1:

The climate radicals never talk about flooding until a flood hits!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::coffee:

Never fails to amuse me that you think a theoretical particle must be intelligent in order to obey the laws of physics...

Are floods in any of those places unprecedented?...are you claiming that they have never had floods of equal or greater magnitude back when CO2 was at "safe" levels?

Ever look at the moscow flood of 1908? it was a doozie.

The+Biggest+Moscow+Flood+of+1908+(1).jpg
The+Biggest+Moscow+Flood+of+1908+(10).jpg
The+Biggest+Moscow+Flood+of+1908+(11).jpg
The+Biggest+Moscow+Flood+of+1908+(3).jpg

LMAO SSDD........in every one of these threads, these climate nutter k00ks always end up with the egg on their faces with volumes of profound substance from the non-alarmists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back