FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

I think Donald Trump knows damn well that nothing positive would be gained by saying or implying that Putin is a liar. Our Intel agencies might be able to prove those 12 Ruskies were involved in the hacking, but can they prove those guys were working for the Russian gov't? It isn't likely IMHO, any more than anyone could prove that the Obama Administration was behind the interference into the Israeli election to re-elect Netanyahu. So, what's the gain if Trump confronts Putin in public in front of the news media from around the world? Would that change the past? Or the future, for the better? It was the DOJ/FBI that put Trump in the precarious position at that summit in the 1st place, they coulda announced the Russian indictments AFTER Trump came home from Helsinki, why do you suppose they didn't?

Macron, Merkel, May .. take your pick. It’s certainly not Putin’s bitch that is the leader of the free world.
This is a sad day for America..... but it’s not like we didn’t predict this would happen..

76E357A4-1D03-405E-8BA1-828F9DE3596A.jpeg
You’re an idiot.

Nope - Merkel is now leader of the free world. We knew that 6 months ago but after the #SurrenderSummit, it became even clearer.
I was halfway expecting him to take to his knees at the alter of Das Poot about halfway through that presser.
Embarrassing and Depressing - but buck up little campers .. Almost Mueller Time :)

tumblr_p60ktrTZEq1qz4eqqo1_500.jpg

Trump is no longer leader of the free world (opinion) - CNN

Of course he isn't. He is a puppet for a murdering thug in Moscow. Now....the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

He was "placed" in the Oval Office to destroy the relationship between the US and its European allies....He is doing a great job and in the process propping up his hero...the murderer named Putin.

And Repubs are complicit to his crimes.....They are going to suffer the wrath of the US voter in November. They cannot hide form complacency and empowering an obvious agent of a foreign adversary.....They WILL lose Congress....trump assured that yesterday.

Insanity has taken hold of the pathetic leftists. Please remember shithead, it was Obama that encouraged the hacking. It was Hillary that took millions from Russia, and it was the DNC that purchased info from the Kremlin to destroy the integrity of a national election.

Take your whiny little bitch ass, and go play in the corner.

Of course he isn't. He is a puppet for a murdering thug in Moscow. Now....the WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT!

He was "placed" in the Oval Office to destroy the relationship between the US and its European allies....He is doing a great job and in the process propping up his hero...the murderer named Putin.

And Repubs are complicit to his crimes.....They are going to suffer the wrath of the US voter in November. They cannot hide form complacency and empowering an obvious agent of a foreign adversary.....They WILL lose Congress....trump assured that yesterday.

Useful Idiot (as the Russians call him) hasn't ever been a real President.

PINO - President in Name Only.

He's a colossal fuck up.

Hillary outspent Trump 2:1 and still lost.

I am afraid money won't help them. They need to actually convince Americans that they stand with us. That will be difficult...given they don't stand with us.

Hillary also won the popular vote by 2,900,000 and it sticks in Trump's craw like a baseball-sized burr.
That's why he keeps claiming no collusion.
He can't handle thinking that he won because of outside intervention.
Now he has to admit it because he fucked up so badly in Helsinki and came home to an uprising in his own party.
L-M-A-O

He won because millions of patriots in America colluded against anti-Americans.

He won because of the electoral college.
In 2012 he tweeted that the electoral college needed to go.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

From now on, respond to my posts only when you have a rational, factual comment to make.

He played the game exactly according to the rules and won.

A winner...

Except the whole Russian thing...

So Russia spent all this money and effort to gain no advantage...

But that doesn't matter to you as you would want Putin over Clinton....

Trump behaved like an imbecile, he was owned by Putin... One of the most embarrassing few minutes for US in my lifetime...

Another butthurt Snowflake troll thread!

Like when you imagined what went on during the closed meeting between Obama and Putin? Bet you never guessed that that meeting would cost us our uranium mines, or that Hitlery would get a bunch of money for some reason...

Not one media asshole put Roosevelt on the spot to turn and look at Stalin and call him a murdering thug.
No one insisted Kennedy slap Khrushchev in the face for threatening to bury us when they met.
Truman sided with Russia by not letting Patton invade them. No one cried, "Impeach Traitor Truman."

Look, we know Trump doesn't trust Putin. They both know that we could destroy Russia's economy by dumping gas and oil worldwide.
We know you are trying to ambush and sabotage Trump at every turn. We are sick of it. You are making us eager to vote against you again in 2020.

The Russian government didn't meddle. Various business interests did. That's not a flip flop. I'm sure they thought with a Clinton in office they could get more uranium no?

You left wing whackos are out of your fucki ng minds to expect Trump to bitch slap Putin at a press conference. You truly are insane.
Does anyone need any more evidence that Tiny Dick is a paid Russian troll?
Just like fat boi he chooses Putin over our own brilliant patriotic intelligence agencies.

View attachment 205548

Barkin' up the wrong tree Buster :D

triggered__1__by_themoonlitmasquerade-db4bllg.gif

I think Donald Trump knows damn well that nothing positive would be gained by saying or implying that Putin is a liar. Our Intel agencies might be able to prove those 12 Ruskies were involved in the hacking, but can they prove those guys were working for the Russian gov't? It isn't likely IMHO, any more than anyone could prove that the Obama Administration was behind the interference into the Israeli election to re-elect Netanyahu. So, what's the gain if Trump confronts Putin in public in front of the news media from around the world? Would that change the past? Or the future, for the better? It was the DOJ/FBI that put Trump in the precarious position at that summit in the 1st place, they coulda announced the Russian indictments AFTER Trump came home from Helsinki, why do you suppose they didn't?
Our country was attacked by Russia and this president is shirking his responsibility as commander in chief by not protecting us nor even admitting it happened.

Insanity has taken hold of the pathetic leftists. Please remember shithead, it was Obama that encouraged the hacking. It was Hillary that took millions from Russia, and it was the DNC that purchased info from the Kremlin to destroy the integrity of a national election..

Four lies in three sentences. That ^ took some doing! :wink:

Carl Bernstein, a true American hero, said today we need to subpoena the interpreter to see what went on in that private meeting.
Did our traitorous prez promise Putin no more sanctions?
Did he give him Alaska?
Nothing is too bizarre to imagine what this buffoon would do.
SUBPOENA THE INTERPRETER

Breaking News:
Trump’s top National Security Advisers convened an unscheduled meeting at the White House today.
I hope they gave Putin’s bitch hell.

upload_2018-7-17_16-1-34-jpeg.205548

I've been looking for her picture...she was on Hillary's short list for the Supreme court.......LMAO

Trump has hardened my belief that use of a teleprompter isn't all bad. His communication skills are a lot better when he sticks to a script. As with Obama I don't always agree with Trump but I do see our President as leader of the free world and so I wish he'd start acting like it.

Forum List

Back