FLIP-FLOP Trump changes his mind in light of GOP turning against him

LMAO! He's a rudderless boat. An empty shell.
He says whatever sounds good at the time.
Putin handed him his ass.

Suddenly this asshole gets proof of Russian meddling....when? On AF1 last night? What a fucking phony!
Oh, no, he didn't get "proof" last night. He didn't confront Putin for the same reason he fired Comey and others the way he did. He's a coward. Trump made it clear in his presser yesterday that Putin had voiced his objections very strongly to the allegations that Russia meddled. Trump mentioned more than once how strongly Putin felt about the issue and that they talked about it a very long time. This to me means Putin went forceful on Trump and cowed him. Trump went all ingratiating in order to pull off this summit as a photo op for how well he gets along with difficult people.

When Trump got home, he had a come-to-Jesus talking to by whatever he's got left of a cabinet, and they scared him enough to act like a reasonable human. How quickly will his supporters here be able to veer around and start towing the new line?
Our President has no convictions

He bends to whoever happens to be giving him the most grief and then reverses himself as soon as he is gone and getting grief from the other side

A coward
Funny, does he like the democrats or the media? Nah, never has.......sorry it doesn't work like you say.
Trump was a democrat when it suited him
He likes the media as long as they support his lies

Suddenly this asshole gets proof of Russian meddling....when? On AF1 last night? What a fucking phony!
Who gives a shit. You marxists lost the white house. And you'll keep losing.

You dumbasses put the laughing stock of the world in the Oval Office.
And Putin is going to make sure you lose too, cocksocket.
We did put him there, and we fucking love it......laughing stock? Funny they don't see to laugh when he tells them to fuck off.
Your punk couldn't tell putin to fuck off?? a fn coward

He's so fucking out of his depth. Putin's still laughing.

Trump Says He Accepts Russia Meddled in 2016 Election
Flip Flop? Uh, no, he never said they didn't......you people are hilarious......you really need to LISTEN to what he says.....not what the media says he said.......I thought you would have figured that out by now.

Even he admitted today that he “misspoke”. And that is good enough for the sheep. Forget that he has a 100% record of being a coward when face to face and then talks shit later.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Didn't hear it, what did he misspeak on? I heard him say we did things wrong, Russia did things wrong, but I never heard him talk about the specific intelligence

Oh, no, he didn't get "proof" last night. He didn't confront Putin for the same reason he fired Comey and others the way he did. He's a coward. Trump made it clear in his presser yesterday that Putin had voiced his objections very strongly to the allegations that Russia meddled. Trump mentioned more than once how strongly Putin felt about the issue and that they talked about it a very long time. This to me means Putin went forceful on Trump and cowed him. Trump went all ingratiating in order to pull off this summit as a photo op for how well he gets along with difficult people.

When Trump got home, he had a come-to-Jesus talking to by whatever he's got left of a cabinet, and they scared him enough to act like a reasonable human. How quickly will his supporters here be able to veer around and start towing the new line?
Our President has no convictions

He bends to whoever happens to be giving him the most grief and then reverses himself as soon as he is gone and getting grief from the other side

A coward
Funny, does he like the democrats or the media? Nah, never has.......sorry it doesn't work like you say.
Trump was a democrat when it suited him
He likes the media as long as they support his lies
People change, I was referring to since he has run.
Uh first when you are a republican, you do see how horrible the media is. They lie way more than Trump (and Trump lies quite a bit)

Flip Flop? Uh, no, he never said they didn't......you people are hilarious......you really need to LISTEN to what he says.....not what the media says he said.......I thought you would have figured that out by now.

Even he admitted today that he “misspoke”. And that is good enough for the sheep. Forget that he has a 100% record of being a coward when face to face and then talks shit later.

"Misspoke?" That was a hell of a long statement yesterday to be termed a "mistake."

Who gives a shit. You marxists lost the white house. And you'll keep losing.

You dumbasses put the laughing stock of the world in the Oval Office.
And Putin is going to make sure you lose too, cocksocket.
We did put him there, and we fucking love it......laughing stock? Funny they don't see to laugh when he tells them to fuck off.
Your punk couldn't tell putin to fuck off?? a fn coward
First it's rude, second he's trying to get stuff done with Russia. Maybe you love Syria....but I think Trump would like to end it so people don't have to leave the country.
There are more important things than your fake Russia witch hunt.

Hillary outspent Trump 2:1 and still lost.

I am afraid money won't help them. They need to actually convince Americans that they stand with us. That will be difficult...given they don't stand with us.

Hillary also won the popular vote by 2,900,000 and it sticks in Trump's craw like a baseball-sized burr.
That's why he keeps claiming no collusion.
He can't handle thinking that he won because of outside intervention.
Now he has to admit it because he fucked up so badly in Helsinki and came home to an uprising in his own party.
L-M-A-O

He threw Merkel under the wheels of her own bus the German economy, and threw Nato and the Ukranian sanctions under it with her.

That was no accident by an idiot savant. There's no Forrest Gump in this tail (-:

The question is .... why? In light of even his own advisors telling "don't do this" ..... why?

Didn't hear it, what did he misspeak on? I heard him say we did things wrong, Russia did things wrong, but I never heard him talk about the specific intelligence
Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference
Most of the statements about Russian involvement are toward the end.

I am afraid money won't help them. They need to actually convince Americans that they stand with us. That will be difficult...given they don't stand with us.

Hillary also won the popular vote by 2,900,000 and it sticks in Trump's craw like a baseball-sized burr.
Now he has to admit it because he fucked up so badly in Helsinki and came home to an uprising in his own party.
L-M-A-O

He won because millions of patriots in America colluded against anti-Americans.

L-M-A-O

He won because of the electoral college.
In 2012 he tweeted that the electoral college needed to go.
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.
8:45 PM - 6 Nov 2012

From now on, respond to my posts only when you have a rational, factual comment to make.

Transcript: Trump And Putin's Joint Press Conference
Most of the statements about Russian involvement are toward the end.
Ok I guess this is the part
So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee?

I've been wondering that. I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I want to know where is the server and what is the server saying?

With that being said, all I can do is ask the question.

My people came to me, Dan Coates, came to me and some others they said they think it's Russia. I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia.

I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be. But I really do want to see the server but I have, I have confidence in both parties.

I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server. What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC?

Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails gone, just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily.

I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's thirty three thousand e-mails.

I have great confidence in my intelligence people but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer.

He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators, with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer. Ok? Thank you.

I don't see any reason why it would be

Was it that statement? I'm not sure that was a yes or no on it. I mean after all the shit Trump has had to deal with, trusting the FBI and CIA could be a little tough.

But where are the servers, why weren't they examined? Those are very good questions as well.

If our President meant to say that he supported the CIA s position....why did it take 24 hours to change his story?

He was on Hannity last night and made no attempt to change his story.

It wasn’t till he faced a bipartisan shitstorm that he decided to reverse his story

L-M-A-O

From now on, respond to my posts only when you have a rational, factual comment to make.

He played the game exactly according to the rules and won.

A winner...

L-M-A-O

He played the game exactly according to the rules and won.

A winner...

According to Trump today, he won with the help of Russian interference in the election.
Yesterday when asked by the press if he wanted Trump to win in 2016, Putin said yes.
What part of reality in black and white do you fucking not get?

Forum List

Back