Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Terral, Mar 5, 2009.

1. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    i'd say BOTH ;)

2. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Greetings to All:

Someone please try to prove that this Official Govt Photograph (from Opening Post) taken on 9/11 is anything but ...

[​IMG]

... an EMPTY hole ...

GL,

Terral

3. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    yeah, the "empty hole" (and surrounding area) they pulled 95% of the plane out of

4. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,706
    [​IMG]

Someone lock this damned thread, please

5. Fizz

Fizz BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +349
    yep... its all been debunked already.

6. Systain

Systain Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Granted, this response has nothing to do with Shanksville. However, to those who continue the fight for justice, I applaud you. Furthermore, I offer you this...

I am not sure if you've ever had the privilege to view this gem but it is certainly an extraordinary work, nonetheless. Furthermore, I would strongly suggest it would be a power in your repertoire.

Yet, those who have their heads either dug too far in the dirt or too far up their ass will still contest; combating with their appalling stupidity and utter denial against the rationale and verisimilitude of deductive reasoning.

They'll make their own independent claims which will be subsequently exacerbated by a governmental, cognitive infiltration of the truth movement to further demonize and undignify the beliefs and research of many. They will twist the story around until it fits into their own crazy web of fallacy, even de-sensitizing the sheer magnitude of the confessions of a man patsied into the puppet show. (Lloyd the cab driver: his downward slope begins at around 1:03hr).

They'll denounce all offenses as nonfactual and lunacy. However, in what world are we living in, where one man's lie that can no longer sustain under its own ridiculous weight...and the subsequent [near] confession to a crime; is yet still thrown to the wayside and deemed as reprehensible rhetoric down to it's very core?

With that being said, do you honestly believe that it would be any person's first or even [subsequently] hundredth inclination to remove the light pole from his/her car, after it nearly decapitated them?
    Would a fellow motorist also feel the same need to help remove the light pole from his car immediately after everything that had just transpired? We're talking around a 10 minute time frame. I don't know about anyone else here but I would be certainly shooken up. It wouldn't poise me in a plausible state of mind to get the light pole extracted from my car.

Finally, I ask. Are the the questionable and downright suspicious actions and words of the cab driver not enough for subpoena? If you believe not, then I have no other option but to place you in the mentality classification as those whom have been surgically lobotomized.

The question for the debunkers is not, "just how stupid are you?" It might as well be "just how tight do you grab your ankles while the government has their way with you?"

Citizen Investigation Team
    NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT - View Video Presentation

7. tcvipers2002

tcvipers2002 Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree gunny this scumbags would not know thwere butts from aholein the ground Iwonder if they took there pictuers maybe after all the rubble was removed to try to justify there reasoning
    \

8. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    Wow you really have no clue do you...truthers went into the feild and took pictures (the one the government released)..to try to justify their reasoning,,,wow...what a moron

Last edited: Dec 3, 2010