Flashback: trying to get dirt on Clinton from Russians is borderline treason! Remember that?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
All you anti Trumpers are such fucking hypocrites. I think everyone who accused Trump Jr. of treason needs to be found out on twitter and bitch slapped into a new galaxy. They must be hunted down and shamed in public.

Ex-Bush ethics lawyer on Trump Jr: 'This borders on treason'

Bush 43 WH ethics lawyer on NYT story/Donald Trump Jr. and Kushner meeting with Russian lawyer: “This borders on treason” via @MSNBC pic.twitter.com/Ceu5xLYgnB

— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) July 9, 2017
An ethics lawyer under former President George W. Bush blasted Donald Trump Jr. for meeting with a Russian lawyer who claimed to have compromising information on then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during the campaign, saying it “borders on treason.”

“This was an effort to get opposition research on an opponent in an American political campaign from the Russians, who were known to be engaged in spying inside the United States,” Richard Painter said Sunday on MSNBC.

“We do not get our opposition research from spies, we do not collaborate with Russian spies, unless we want to be accused of treason.”

Donald Trump Jr.’s actions meet a standard for treason
There are 12 words on the record that make the treason case against Donald Trump Jr., and Trump’s voters don’t care

CNN Pundit: 'Borderline Treason' For Don Jr. To Meet Veselnitskaya

Just the tip of the iceberg. They need to be called out now.

The douche libstains are strangely silent on all this.

God you guys are dumb.

First of all, the Trump dossier was started by Republicans.

Then it was left alone. We have never had a president in the pocket of America's enemies. No one knew what to do with the information.

But when the Trump family members met with the Russians, it was Trump who wrote a statement full of lies that was published. That could be obstruction. Guess we'll see.

How was that? Was it loud enough for your dumb ass?

God you guys are dumb.

Then it was left alone. We have never had a president in the pocket of America's enemies. No one knew what to do with the information.

But when the Trump family members met with the Russians, it was Trump who wrote a statement full of lies that was published. That could be obstruction. Guess we'll see.

What the hell do you mean it was left alone? Fusion GPS hooked up with Clinton and the DNC's lawyer who was paid to fund the dossier. Stop lying.

Enlisting Russia to sabotage our elections is far different from opposition research.

Oh paying Russian informants for dirt on Trump is now "opposition research". And where the hell is there any proof of Trump enlisting Russia to sabotage the election. Give me a freaking break.

:lmao:

All you anti Trumpers are such fucking hypocrites. I think everyone who accused Trump Jr. of treason needs to be found out on twitter and bitch slapped into a new galaxy. They must be hunted down and shamed in public.

Bush 43 WH ethics lawyer on NYT story/Donald Trump Jr. and Kushner meeting with Russian lawyer: “This borders on treason” via @MSNBC pic.twitter.com/Ceu5xLYgnB

An ethics lawyer under former President George W. Bush blasted Donald Trump Jr. for meeting with a Russian lawyer who claimed to have compromising information on then-Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton during the campaign, saying it “borders on treason.”

“This was an effort to get opposition research on an opponent in an American political campaign from the Russians, who were known to be engaged in spying inside the United States,” Richard Painter said Sunday on MSNBC.

“We do not get our opposition research from spies, we do not collaborate with Russian spies, unless we want to be accused of treason.”

There are 12 words on the record that make the treason case against Donald Trump Jr., and Trump’s voters don’t care

I myself am not an anti Trump person necessarily but how can you still support Trump though now after this?

PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trump’s anti-Iran rhetoric

I don't think those on the left know what is coming, but I think they can feel it and are confused because the media is busy "trump busting" and for the first time since the 60's the minions are without "boob tube" guidance

Time for the clintonista's to get out the...

Butt-hurt%2Bsalve.jpg

I myself am not an anti Trump person necessarily but how can you still support Trump though now after this?

PressTV-Israel, Saudi hail Trump’s anti-Iran rhetoric
Why do you let the media create your opinion?

Enlisting Russia to sabotage our elections is far different from opposition research.

Oh paying Russian informants for dirt on Trump is now "opposition research". And where the hell is there any proof of Trump enlisting Russia to sabotage the election. Give me a freaking break.

:lmao:
Other than Trump Jr. admitting to it like a moron, and the many Trump henchmen who have resigned in disgrace for collusion, we’ll have to wait for Mueller’s investigation to end.

God you guys are dumb.

O has been americas worst enemy.

You people forgot that what the left does is justified no matter what cause after all they are only doing it to help us? I mean laws are just for us not the left they are above that.

Breaking: DOJ lifts gag order on this famous informant.

Who is this person? Russian? American? British? How do they gag a foreigner? Or anyone?

Forum List

Back