One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULTZ

Evidence shows DWS violated Laws / Rules by hiring terrorist-connected Pakistani spies who stole terabytes of information from the classified House servers and personal e-mails of Democrats….re-hired one of the Pakistani spies after they were discovered and banned from working in the House / for the govt again – again gave him illegal access to classified servers / DNC e-mails. On the day she was fired after this was discovered, she went straight to Hillary who hired her that day to be part of her Presidential Election Team. (What candidate willingly hires someone associated with hiring terrorist-connected Pakistani spies…twice?)

DIANE FEINSTEIN

Evidence shows Feinstein harbored a Chinese spy in her office / facilitated Chinese espionage against the United States for DECADES, during which time she and her husband became close friends to the ChiCom President and other Communists within the Chinese Govt, while they enriched themselves to the tune of hundreds of Millions of dollars, and while she headed a committee that dished out extremely lucrative government contracts to her husband’s and ChiCom-owned companies.

HILLARY CLINTON

Hillary Clinton took $145 Million from THE Russian who led the KGB Bank’s efforts to acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of uranium. Hillary sat on a committee whose reason for existing was to decide whether or not Uranium One should be sold to the Russians / the KGB Bank. Despite being aware of Chinese crimes associated with their effort to buy Uranium One – crimes being hidden by then FBI Director Mueller, Hillary and fellow-Committee member US AG Eric Holder kept that information to themselves and voted to allow the KGB Bank to acquire Uranium One.

BILL CLINTON

During the time Hillary was being paid / sitting on the Uranium One committee, husband Bill was attempting to meet – unsuccessfully – with Russian Nuclear / Uranium Agency officials. Failing to do so, Trump met directly with Russian Leader Vladimir Putin.
*** Rumor has it, though, that the meeting between Clinton and Putin was not scheduled, that their airplanes happened to be in the same hemisphere, they diverted their aircraft, and met on a tarmac aboard Putin’s plane to discuss ‘grandchildren’. :p

PRESIDENT OBAMA

Barry was caught on what he thought was a ‘cold’ microphone telling Putin-Puppet Medvedev tp pass on to Putin not to worry, that he (Obama) would be ‘more flexible’ after he (Barry) won his re-election. The comment embodied the meaning of the word ‘Collusion’. 2 years later, Obama gave Putin 1) Crimea, 2) Top Secret data off of Hillary’s illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server, and 3) 2 years of ‘interference’, attempts to hack the US power grid, running Counter-Intel ops in the US using social media, paying willing liberal groups to spread racial hatred and violence. Despite learning of Russian Interference in 2014, Obama allowed Putin to have his way in the US for 2 years. In exchange, Obama got permission from Putin to Un-Constitutionally / Illegally invade Syria.

DONALD TRUMP
Trump is a highly successful International businessman who has made realty / development deals all over the world. He once made a deal with the Russians, but it fell threw and never panned out. (*Snowflakes / Democrats claim this effort is a sign of 'illegal collusion'.) Trump made a JOKE about the official subpoenaed e-mails Hillary attempted to delete, joking during the discussion about Russian hacking how he wished the Russians would hack her server and find all of her missing e-mails - the Democrats ran with his comments, twisting them and turning them into a fake news story to distract form the fact that Hillary had rigged primaries, cheated in debates, stolen Bernie's nomination, illegally colluded with and paid Foreign spies and Russians, etc.... Trump Jr also attended a meeting with a Russian Lawyer, made possible by Barak Obama. The meeting lasted for 7 minutes, at which point Jr figured out it was a set-up and left WITHOUT ACCEPTING ANYTHING FOM THE RUSSIAN. (Democrats say Hillary paying for a Russian-authored dossier that was illegally used by her and the Obama administration against Trump is 'legal' but the 7-minute meeting by Trump Jr is signs of illegal collusion'.

Yup....ONE of these things is not like all the others. One is NOT illegal / unethical / treasonous / criminal interaction with Russia , and the others are......

Why It’s Hard to Take Democrats Seriously on Russia

I know!! I know!! The last one is an obese orange fool who won with 3 million less votes than the candidate voters really wanted.

It's pretty clear what is going on and that is an army of Globalist minded individuals in our government and our media are engaging in a COUP.

The problem for them is that they are going to have to manufacture evidence against a very wealthy and powerful man who is literally the most recorded man in history. He has been a highly visible pulbic figure for decades, and if he were a lesser known man Clinton and Obama's attempt to smear him with the Putin Propaganda they purchased may have succeeded.

At this time, they can only go after so called "satellites" and smear them. At worst this will cost $100 million dollars if we haven't spent that already and end in a stalemate. Just my two cents.

I know!! I know!! The last one is an obese orange fool who won with 3 million less votes than the candidate voters really wanted.
She didn't win the popular vote. She did get the fraud votes but they were not enough. Population of Chicago 9,533,040; Chicago reported 200% voters turnout. L.A. 13,131,431 with 120% voters.

She didn't win the popular vote. She did get the fraud votes but they were not enough. Population of Chicago 9,533,040; Chicago reported 200% voters turnout. L.A. 13,131,431 with 120% voters.

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.

As long as dems are not prosecuted for wrong doing we must keep them away from the white house....

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.
I put the information on here months and months ago. You'll have to find it for yourself as I am not wasting my time for you.

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.
I put the information on here months and months ago. You'll have to find it for yourself as I am not wasting my time for you.

Exactly, no linky linky. Pulled out of the assey-assey.

Already said that.

It's pretty clear what is going on and that is an army of Globalist minded individuals in our government and our media are engaging in a COUP.

The problem for them is that they are going to have to manufacture evidence against a very wealthy and powerful man who is literally the most recorded man in history. He has been a highly visible pulbic figure for decades, and if he were a lesser known man Clinton and Obama's attempt to smear him with the Putin Propaganda they purchased may have succeeded.

At this time, they can only go after so called "satellites" and smear them. At worst this will cost $100 million dollars if we haven't spent that already and end in a stalemate. Just my two cents.

I'm guessing Coup is Limbaugh's word of the day.

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.

Already said that.
Piss off. Its there you are just too fucking lazy or to stupid to find it for yourself.

You mean 3 million fewer votes?

Why would you call Hillary an obese orange fool? She's not orange. And she got only 74 fewer votes than the candidate whom the voters really wanted.

Don't feel bad - as you just pointed out, some people are just too stupid to play this game.

Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws. You're too stupid to play this game. No worries. :p

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.

Already said that.
Piss off. Its there you are just too fucking lazy or to stupid to find it for yourself.

It ain't my claim, Hunior. Pissantiest tactic in the world is to claim "I did that a while back". Bull Fucking Shit, you did not.
Prove me wrong or move along.

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.
I guess Pogo was too stupid to find the link below the video....

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.

No doubt you probably put that claim out, but you have never produced credible evidence of it. No one has.

Fewer votes and that is an illogical statement. It goes by electoral votes. If it were the popular vote then people would campaign differently. You are honestly one of the dumbest people on these boards. I mean that 100%. One of the dumbest.

Link

I'm guessing Coup is Limbaugh's word of the day.

Except now it's spelled "Ckoup".

Linkie Linkie?

Guess notty notty.

No doubt you probably put that claim out, but you have never produced credible evidence of it. No one has.
I put all the links to the totals when I posted it all. If you are not bright enough to research it, its not my problem.
Link

You mean 3 million fewer votes?

Why would call Hillary an obese orange fool? She's not orange. And she got only 74 fewer votes than the candidate whom the voters really wanted.

We both know you are wrong. We all know how the electoral college works, but that doesn't change the fact that 3 million more voted for Hillary. Nothing you can say will change that fact.

Forum List

Back