One Of These Things Is Not Like The Other.....

I know!! I know!! The last one is an obese orange fool who won with 3 million less votes than the candidate voters really wanted.
You mean 3 million fewer votes?

Why would call Hillary an obese orange fool? She's not orange. And she got only 74 fewer votes than the candidate whom the voters really wanted.

We both know you are wrong. We all know how the electoral college works, but that doesn't change the fact that 3 million more voted for Hillary. Nothing you can say will change that fact.

It is irrelevant. If the Yankees get 20 hits and the Red Sox get 14 hits but the Sox score 5 runs and the Yankees score 3 runs the Sox win. That is how the game is played. In the POTUS election it goes by electoral votes and that is how candidates campaign. Don't hate the player hate the game. You're dumb because you don't understand this.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.

And? You do realize that statement just makes you look stupid? Do you want me to explain why?

I'm sorry? Did I accidentally give you the impression that I care about the opinion of another RWNJ?

You mean 3 million fewer votes?

Why would call Hillary an obese orange fool? She's not orange. And she got only 74 fewer votes than the candidate whom the voters really wanted.

We both know you are wrong. We all know how the electoral college works, but that doesn't change the fact that 3 million more voted for Hillary. Nothing you can say will change that fact.

It is irrelevant. If the Yankees get 20 hits and the Red Sox get 14 hits but the Sox score 5 runs and the Yankees score 3 runs the Sox win. That is how the game is played. In the POTUS election it goes by electoral votes and that is how candidates campaign. Don't hate the player hate the game. You're dumb because you don't understand this.

Nothing you can say will change the fact that Hillary got 3 million more votes than Trump.

And? You do realize that statement just makes you look stupid? Do you want me to explain why?

I'm sorry? Did I accidentally give you the impression that I care about the opinion of another RWNJ?

Finally a correct post from you. We agree that you are sorry.

I know!! I know!! The last one is an obese orange fool who won with 3 million less votes than the candidate voters really wanted.
Lol, you lost. Get over it!

Yep. Lost that election. It took cheating by Trump to do it, and Hillary still got more votes

Wow you just keep doubling down on your stupidity. Cheating how? By destroying the "blue wall"?

Trump won like 300+ counties to HRC's 50? LOL

Still trying to ignore the fact that 3 million more people cast their vote for Hillary than they did for Trump. Ignore that all you want. The country isn't ignoring it.

Yeah she killed it....

3141-trump-counties.png

Yep. Lost that election. It took cheating by Trump to do it, and Hillary still got more votes

Wow you just keep doubling down on your stupidity. Cheating how? By destroying the "blue wall"?

Still trying to ignore the fact that 3 million more people cast their vote for Hillary than they did for Trump. Ignore that all you want. The country isn't ignoring it.

That is stupid because many in my state stayed home knowing that MA was going to go Blue anyway. If every vote counted the results would be vastly different and candidates would campaign differently as well. The fact that you don't understand that is comical.

I was a voter and I wanted him. so your statement is false.

That is stupid because many in my state stayed home knowing that MA was going to go Blue anyway. If every vote counted the results would be vastly different and candidates would campaign differently as well. The fact that you don't understand that is comical.

Nothing changes 3 million more votes.

Nothing changes 3 million more votes.

Except that they are irrelevant. And it is closer to 2.9mil. Yes?

Forum List

Back