FLASHBACK: Officers Jeer at Arraignment of 16 Colleagues in Ticket-Fixing Investigation

If I am wrong, please feel free to spell out your intentions clearly so that everyone can address your POV...
The point is that the NYPD feels that they are above the law, and unaccountable for their actions. Every excessive force accusation is justified by them, and they throw a hissy-fit when criticized.

Organized police harassment of the DA's office? You know that all of the officials and employees at that courthouse knew that every one of these cops were armed and angry and had no respect for where they were, or the limit of their own authority.

And making a cheap political point during a fallen officer's funeral? It's petty and beneath their badges.

I think they believe they are so big - (20,000?) that they are immune to any oversight or reform or criticism. Someone needs to slap them down a peg.

Okay, I can see that, but the same could be said of just about every large metropolitan police force.

Now, allow me to ask this, why did you initially want to bring attention to the name of one particular cop, Jose Ramos, in paragraph six?
I changed it when I realized it wasn't the same guy.

24278.jpg

I'm sorry, Synthaholic, did you say something?

24278.jpg

I seem to be having difficulties concentrating.

24278.jpg

Must... help... this lovely young thing...

24278.jpg

Tighten... her belt.... just aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh right!!!!
I know.

I don't usually do these types of avatars, but she's just so damned impressive!

Didn't you have that Ryan at the workout bench avatar for a long time?
Yes. It will be making a comeback, too. :)

Wunderbar! I still like the massive tits better. Can you combine them. Like, put her in one of Mitt's many binders, and...

If I am wrong, please feel free to spell out your intentions clearly so that everyone can address your POV...
The point is that the NYPD feels that they are above the law, and unaccountable for their actions. Every excessive force accusation is justified by them, and they throw a hissy-fit when criticized.

Organized police harassment of the DA's office? You know that all of the officials and employees at that courthouse knew that every one of these cops were armed and angry and had no respect for where they were, or the limit of their own authority.

And making a cheap political point during a fallen officer's funeral? It's petty and beneath their badges.

I think they believe they are so big - (20,000?) that they are immune to any oversight or reform or criticism. Someone needs to slap them down a peg.

Okay, I can see that, but the same could be said of just about every large metropolitan police force.

Now, allow me to ask this, why did you initially want to bring attention to the name of one particular cop, Jose Ramos, in paragraph six?
I changed it when I realized it wasn't the same guy.

Respect for your honesty. Most folks around here would have lied or ignored my inquiry altogether.

I hope none of you cock sucking criminal supporters ever need the police. They should turn their backs on you and let the criminal do as he pleases to you.

Fucck you.
But it's ok when the cops are above the law, right?

No, it isn't, but there is also a thing called self defense that needs to be understood by some.

So what happened to the officer highlighted in the OP... 14 years in prison...the leaker was fired and put on probation. ...other cops indicted...not accountable?...OP fails..

I hope none of you cock sucking criminal supporters ever need the police. They should turn their backs on you and let the criminal do as he pleases to you.

Fucck you.

What in the world is this Right Wing obsession with gay oral sex?

Weird.
You'll have to ask Neil N. Blowme

We're mocking you. Do you deny you'd let Obama cum in your mouth?

Ok, that is just plain old weird. Libs barely talk about gay stuff. Cons do it all the time, ergo, Cons are closet gays.

:thup:

*snip*

On Thursday afternoon, the police union sent a text message to 400 delegates urging them to show up at the court. Scores of police officers began filtering in around midnight on Thursday, when some of the accused officers arrived for booking. Some off-duty officers wore dark-blue T-shirts with the message on the back, “Improving everyone’s quality of life but our own.”

Forming a wall four deep in the main foyer, they applauded as the defendants appeared. The indicted officers waved and pumped their fists. A court official who came out to calm the crowd drew insults. A woman told the officers to return for the arraignments.

On Friday morning, on the street outside the courthouse, some 350 officers massed behind barricades and brandished signs expressing sentiments like “It’s a Courtesy Not a Crime.”

When the defendants emerged, many in the crowd burst into raucous cheers. Once they had gone and the tide of officers had dispersed, the street was littered with refuse.

Forum List

Back