Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Transforming Their Girl Shiloh Into Boy; She Will Now Be Called John!

I saw nothing in the article to suggest that any of this was Brad or Angelina's idea. They are allowing the child to explore their gender. At 8 years old, it is not about sex.

And it is most certainly not something Brad & Angelina did TO the child.

How horrible to do this to their child. The tell all book that kid will write someday will make Mommy Dearest look like a walk in the park

Brad and Angelina Support Shiloh Jolie-Pitt s Decision to Go By the Name John REPORT - In Touch Weekly

What we can learn from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt s awesome gender non-conforming kid

Shouldn't you be looking for some legitimate source for those bogus quotes in your signline rather than finding gossip about some Hollywood couple you don't even know?

Kids do this all the time.

BFD

Note to the brainless OP and his following (like also brainless, Rozman): You're trying too hard.

How horrible to do this to their child. The tell all book that kid will write someday will make Mommy Dearest look like a walk in the park

Brad and Angelina Support Shiloh Jolie-Pitt s Decision to Go By the Name John REPORT - In Touch Weekly

What we can learn from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt s awesome gender non-conforming kid

Shouldn't you be looking for some legitimate source for those bogus quotes in your signline rather than finding gossip about some Hollywood couple you don't even know?

And why attack parents who are apparently being supportive of their kids?

I don't follow Hollywood gossip like the OP does so I don't know what goes on in their lives and don't really care but, on the face of it, I don't see the harm in this.

I'm sorry that's some sick shit. When I thought about it I almost vomited.

novasteve has been replaced by Steve McGarrett in providing us with all of the latest tranny stories.

They started training her at 3 years old to think of herself as a boy.

Link?

Read the article.

The article talks about them allowing her to act like a boy if she wanted. There is certainly nothing there about them training her to be a boy.

The child was three. Everything is training. Going to the bathroom is training. Eating is training. This is the same couple who vowed they would never marry unless marriage was universal. They are twisting this child to conform to their own twisted desires.

Even if you were in a position to know anything about this whatsoever --- exactly HOW is it any of your business?

Do these people tell you how to raise your children?

Even if you were in a position to know anything about this whatsoever --- exactly HOW is it any of your business?

Do these people tell you how to raise your children?
Did I tell them how to raise theirs? No one would have ever known how this little girl was being treated if not for the parental desire for attention had them yammering to a gay advocacy magazine.

Forum List

Back