Flashback: Obama’s Sordid High School Past

That's not true. Just like Obama taking about Bin Laden, Republicans swear it must be their doing. Obama can't succeed at anything.

What the fuck has Obama done so far?

Cut prescription drug cost for Medicare recipients by 50 percent

Launched Recovery.gov to track spending from the Recovery Act, providing transparency and allowing the public to report fraud, waste, or abuse

Signed the Children’s Health Insurance Reauthorization Act, which provides health care to 11 million kids—4 million of whom were previously uninsured

Signed the Lily Ledbetter Act.

Signed financial reform law establishing a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to look out for the interests of everyday Americans (Republicans hate that. They want to fuck everyday Americans not even realizing, they ARE everyday Americans).

Day by Day Cartoon by Chris Muir :: May 13, 2012 Archives

First president to orchestrate the sale of weapons to Mexican drug lords? Really? Are you sure?

First president to preside over a cut to our credit rating? Really, after Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, the fault is Obama's?

When you post to bullshit and talking points, you leave people wondering whether or not you're unstable. At least the one I posted has facts to back it up.

Republicans got 98% of what they wanted?
Republicans wanted to cut 6 trillion in 10 years.
Dems got their way instead and only cut by 1.2 trillion in 10 years.
This is why we got a credit downgrade, because of Dem's policies rdean.

First president to orchestrate the sale of weapons to Mexican drug lords? Really? Are you sure?

First president to preside over a cut to our credit rating? Really, after Republicans got 98% of everything they wanted, the fault is Obama's?

When you post to bullshit and talking points, you leave people wondering whether or not you're unstable. At least the one I posted has facts to back it up.

We got a "credit downgrade" from the S&P..who initially got the math wrong..and did something entirely new...factored in Politics.

And the politics they factored in..was the obstruction of the Tea Party to pay down debt.

This was the first time, ever, they did this..

They also got the Mortgage backed derivatives wrong.

links in article at site

SNIP:
by Ben Shapiro1 day ago800post a comment

While the Washington Post has been diligently digging into relatively innocent high school pranks by Mitt Romney, they’ve spent the last few years diligently ignoring President Obama’s far more controversial high school days.

Obama, by all accounts, was a habitual drug user in high school. He tried cocaine, he admits in Dreams From My Father; he “tried drugs enthusiastically.” The Chicago Tribune reported back in 2007 that Obama thanked the “Choom Gang” in his high school yearbook; “chooming” was Hawaiian slang for smoking pot. The Honolulu Advertiser reported that Obama’s senior portrait “prominently displayed … A package of ‘Zig-Zag’ rolling papers and a matchbook.” One of Obama’s close friends was arrested for drug possession during high school.

In his memoir, Obama talked about routinely getting high. “Junkie. Pothead,” he wrote. “That’s where I’d been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man.” But, according to Obama, he only got high because he was contemplating deep matters: drugs could “push questions of who I was out of my mind.”

Obama told students in 2007 that this activity constituted “goofing off” and “wasting time”:

"I will confess to you that I was kind of a goof off in high school as my mom reminded me," Obama said. "I went to high school in Hawaii, so there's a lot of opportunity to goof off because the weather is really good all the time …

"You know, I made some bad decisions …. You know, got into drinking and experimenting with drugs. There was a whole stretch of time where I didn't apply myself. It wasn't until I got out of … high school, and went to college that I started realizing, man, I wasted a lot of time.”

The New York Times, however, went out of its way to find Obama’s classmates to testify that drugs played only a “bit part” in Obama’s youth. Yet Obama would later brag on the campaign trail that he “inhaled frequently … that was the point.”

During his high school years, Obama hung out with communist radical Frank Marshall Davis; in 2007, the Los Angeles Times reported that during his high school days, “he felt the first stirrings of anger toward whites. He says he also delved into black nationalism.” He was “offended or even enraged when white classmates adopted black street slang or revealed their underlying consciousness of his race by going out of their way to tell him how much they admired a black musician or athlete.”

the rest here with comments
Flashback: Obama

White kids told him how much they admired blacks..........shit.....no wonder he hates whites so much!!!!!!:eusa_whistle:

It was the Boehner, speaker of the House, that made the claim that Rethugs got 98% of what they wanted.

Why do you feel the need to lie about the downgrade? The people that downgraded us did not say what you are claiming. This is what they DID say...

The political brinksmanship of recent months highlights what we see as
America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective,
and less predictable than what we previously believed. The statutory debt
ceiling and the threat of default have become political bargaining chips in
the debate over fiscal policy. Despite this year's wide-ranging debate, in our
view, the differences between political parties have proven to be
extraordinarily difficult to bridge, and, as we see it, the resulting
agreement fell well short of the comprehensive fiscal consolidation program
that some proponents had envisaged until quite recently. Republicans and
Democrats have only been able to agree to relatively modest savings on
discretionary spending while delegating to the Select Committee decisions on
more comprehensive measures. It appears that for now, new revenues have
dropped down on the menu of policy options. In addition, the plan envisions
only minor policy changes on Medicare and little change in other entitlements,
the containment of which we and most other independent observers regard as key
to long-term fiscal sustainability.​

See where it says that there aren't enough cuts AND revenue? Which party has been completely intransigent on new revenue? (Think Grover Norquist and pledges.)

It was the Boehner, speaker of the House, that made the claim that Rethugs got 98% of what they wanted.

Why do you feel the need to lie about the downgrade? The people that downgraded us did not say what you are claiming. This is what they DID say...

See where it says that there aren't enough cuts AND revenue? Which party has been completely intransigent on new revenue? (Think Grover Norquist and pledges.)

You are wasting your breath. Many members of USMB are braiwashed in the Murdoch school of synicism and misplaced blame built on a foundation of supreme court cosigning of thier constitutional right to lie. They believe that lying is an acceptable option in a wholly made up war on the enemies that have been assigned to them as the complete reason and responsibility for all that they have been convinced ails thier miserable lives.

Asking these folks to think for themselves is futile. Harder yet is getting them to look at issues that have been purposely obviscated by those that benefit from the muddied waters. When overwhelmed by an avalanche of media slight of hand it is almost excusable that they lose sight of what really benefits THEM and default to what ENTERTAINS them and re-enforces thier fears justifyable or not.

You are wasting your breath. Many members of USMB are braiwashed in the Murdoch school of synicism and misplaced blame built on a foundation of supreme court cosigning of thier constitutional right to lie. They believe that lying is an acceptable option in a wholly made up war on the enemies that have been assigned to them as the complete reason and responsibility for all that they have been convinced ails thier miserable lives.

Asking these folks to think for themselves is futile. Harder yet is getting them to look at issues that have been purposely obviscated by those that benefit from the muddied waters. When overwhelmed by an avalanche of media slight of hand it is almost excusable that they lose sight of what really benefits THEM and default to what ENTERTAINS them and re-enforces thier fears justifyable or not.

LOL, you got us all figured out..now one question? Do we have to pay for this miserable diagnosis Dr.
:lol:

poor steffie baby... becoming progressively more deranged.

jilly dear, I'm not following you around the board saying the same shit over and over..so look in a mirror when you talk deranged

Assault and battery?- Your're out out of your brainwashed hater minds...it's in his book fcs...Total a-holes- unbelievable schmucks...LOL

5 guys tackle one little kid and while they hold him down, another one takes a pair of scissors and starts cutting.

It's not "assault". It's "fun". Except for the kid that was tackled and assaulted. He was terrified. But "who cares?" He was probably gay. Hey, if it were your kid, it would be OK, right?

I think she'd be FINE if it happened to her kid. Boys will be boys, and I'm sure he had it coming (on some alternate plane of reality).

Take it up with John Boehner, that's what he said. "We got 98% of what we wanted" is a direct quote.

I just spoke with a House GOP lawmaker who told me he intends to vote “no” on the compromise. This lawmaker was present on the GOP conference call and quoted Speaker Boehner as saying both “We got 98 percent of what we wanted” and that “The minority leader’s on board,” which prompted this lawmaker to ask: “Really? Nancy’s cool with only 2 percent? She’s that stupid?”

Did the GOP get 98 % of what it wanted? « Gretawire

Which party has been completely intransigent on cuts?

Republicans have gotten smart and are no longer fooled by the old "cuts in exchange for tax increases" switcharoo. The cuts are always off in the future for some other Congress to make, which they never do. The tax increases always start immediately. Any Democrat who offers cuts in the future for tax increases now is a scum bag.

Which party has been completely intransigent on cuts?

Republicans have gotten smart and are no longer fooled by the old "cuts in exchange for tax increases" switcharoo. The cuts are always off in the future for some other Congress to make, which they never do. The tax increases always start immediately. Any Democrat who offers cuts in the future for tax increases now is a scum bag.

Nobody, you moron. HUGE cuts were on the table, and the R's wouldn't accept them because they were too busy protecting their butt buddies, i.e., the 1%.

Forum List

Back