flash mob robs macy in sherman oaks mall in LA

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Black flash mob acting like animals. lefts wingers letting them get away with so thy can use them for votes., LA is going to barren like San Francisco is now cause of these folks.

iu

Liberal mobs used to wait until a black icon like George Floyd or MLK Jr. got killed before they scheduled rioting and looting. Now, they don't even wait until the NAACP schedules an action, before they take to looting.

Shows how far the country has fallen.

Liberal mobs used to wait until a black icon like George Floyd or MLK Jr. got killed before they scheduled rioting and looting. Now, they don't even wait until the NAACP schedules an action, before they take to looting.

They're a menace to society and no longer have any credibility. The next time they riot in the name of some black thug with a 10 page rap-sheet, we'll all know they're full of crap.

its only the black folk

Soft-on-crime liberals get what they deserve. Defund Soros prosecutors.
I wonder what the effect would be if one of these retailers had a system to lock down the store AFTER these scum are inside, and then security shot them all dead? It'd be an interesting experiment, at the very least ;)

I wonder what the effect would be if one of these retailers had a system to lock down the store AFTER these scum are inside, and then security shot them all dead? It'd be an interesting experiment, at the very least ;)
So, bars on all of the windows, or bulletproof glass?

I read that they have found some of these worthless thugs. I guess you can't steal Nikes and get away with it forever...

Forum List

Back