Fixing the Nation

Everyone installing about left and right. Liberal and conservative. Republican versus Democrat. Tea Party versus Progressive.

Is it not plain that these arguments were already framed for you over the last century? Every argument is a replay of political rhetoric played out on television programming. No new ideas are really being discussed.

If you want to fix America then we need to replace the failed figureheads that have led us astray for so long. Anonymous additions to bills after they've been debated? Lifetime salaries? No accountability or consequences for laws broken? These should be discussed and changed.

Everyone installing about left and right. Liberal and conservative. Republican versus Democrat. Tea Party versus Progressive.

Is it not plain that these arguments were already framed for you over the last century? Every argument is a replay of political rhetoric played out on television programming. No new ideas are really being discussed.

If you want to fix America then we need to replace the failed figureheads that have led us astray for so long. Anonymous additions to bills after they've been debated? Lifetime salaries? No accountability or consequences for laws broken? These should be discussed and changed.

We don't need "new ideas".

250 years ago a bunch of dudes won a revolution and came up with new ideas that created a country that has seen incredible prosperity and dominated the entire world.

At roughly the same time a bed wetting "intellectual" and his bitch came up with new ideas that have led to genocide, massive poverty, and squalor.

There are no "new ideas". There is a right and wrong idea. People who follow the ideas of marx/engels are wrong, period. Some of them know they're wrong, but since they're criminally insane they don't care because self enrichment and power is their goal.

People who endorse individual liberty and self responsibility are right. Nothing we promote can harm anyone else. Our ideas have created unprecedented prosperity for more people than anyone can fathom.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
And you want to fire tens of millions more. You have no solutions outside of lowering the amount of educated in this country and turning them into sweat shop workers.

Fuck you rich bastards.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKG-kbKeIo]Never Go Full Retard - YouTube[/ame]

250 years ago a bunch of dudes won a revolution and came up with new ideas that created a country that has seen incredible prosperity and dominated the entire world.

At roughly the same time a bed wetting "intellectual" and his bitch came up with new ideas that have led to genocide, massive poverty, and squalor.

There are no "new ideas". There is a right and wrong idea. People who follow the ideas of marx/engels are wrong, period. Some of them know they're wrong, but since they're criminally insane they don't care because self enrichment and power is their goal.

People who endorse individual liberty and self responsibility are right. Nothing we promote can harm anyone else. Our ideas have created unprecedented prosperity for more people than anyone can fathom.

Republicans really promote self responsibility and individual liberty by passing the Patriot Act and the NDAA consistently. They're lying to you and everyone else! They promote liberty for themselves, and when they are caught with cocaine they skate off. No punishment. Only rewards.

The system is broken and liberty is only for those who can afford it. The parties of power need to be dismantled and cast aside.

Republicans really promote self responsibility and individual liberty by passing the Patriot Act and the NDAA consistently. They're lying to you and everyone else! They promote liberty for themselves, and when they are caught with cocaine they skate off. No punishment. Only rewards.

The system is broken and liberty is only for those who can afford it. The parties of power need to be dismantled and cast aside.

Yeah, republicrats pass the Patriot Act and the NDAA all by themselves.

The republicrats are exempt from any of my criticism.

The republicrats don't work to thwart liberty and undermine the constitution.

Fine.

However lets just marginalize ourselves and refuse to participate, or cast our lot with a party that will water down our influence and divide the opposition to international Marxism.

God forbid we work to take over the republicrat party and force it to represent the libertarian platform it's supposed to represent.

Or instead just form a new party that can capture the hearts and minds of the growing libertarian movement along with the rest of the independents.

Clearly, blind partisanship and prejudice against our fellow Americans isn't working (Republicans and Democrats both are guilty). A broken people cannot act as one (just look to the middle east for proof). Perhaps compromise is the solution.:smiliehug:

Are there any issues you would mind compromising on for the sake of this country's future, be it economical, social, or religious?

Most people in politics don't understand what a compromise is anyway.
If you want to beat me today and I object to that ... Then you offer a compromise and say you won't beat me until tomorrow ... That is not an acceptable compromise.
Add the fact that one party or the other won't stand by what they have promised ... And a compromise is useless.
And look at how many times certain parties fight over who gives in first just to see who gets screwed in the longrun ... Let this bill pass and we will talk about spending cuts ... blah-blah-blah.

The mess about "for the country's future" makes no sense when you are willing sell out the present as a bartering chip.
Most people in either party or in any political spectrum ... Don't really think that what the others have to offer is anywhere near the direction the country needs to take.

A fair compromise only means both side are equally dissatisfied with the results ... And has nothing to do with whether or not it was the right thing to do.

why do you, people, even get involved into the discussion with a leftard shill a.k.a. Matthew?

he is a TYPICAL example of the leftard brainwash of the last 30 years.
whine and complain, complain and whine and look for a taxpayer's handout.

At least to my credit I do not condone ear as many leftist policies as I do right ones. All I ask is for each side to shut up and listen! You all have said my retinas are blocked when I'm the one who looks at both sides of the argument! That voting Republican is apparently the result of a "Liberal Brainwashing." Liberals need to shut up and realize endless entitlements and welfare will NOT fix this nation. And Republicans need to realize that shoving their religious beliefs down everyone's throat won't fix anything either.

Aren't you people on the Far Right afraid of becoming the very thing you're fighting? You keep referencing Hitler and people like him, people on the Far Left. But what did Hitler do, exactly? He massacred the Jews, tried to restore his new country's prestige, tried to take revenge on the world for weakening Germany, took away the people's freedom, and started a World War.
Republicans-
Hate Muslims with a passion.
Want to restore America's world prestige.
Send troops all over the Middle East to extract revenge over 9/11.
Force people to conform to their opinions or ridicule them as being brainless drones and tell them to leave the country.
Constantly want to fight wars in an already unstable region, making the rouge elements there hate us even more, bringing the world closer to the edge of conflict, all in a misguided attempt to bring "peace" to the region.

Are you not concerned about becoming the next Hitlers yourselves? Feeding off of the popular emotions of the day, driving the people into a bloodlusting frenzy, all at your beck and call.

Liberals need to shut up and realize endless entitlements and welfare will NOT fix this nation. And Republicans need to realize that shoving their religious beliefs down everyone's throat won't fix anything either.

You are willing to make that trade but is anyone else?
When it comes to getting rid of welfare in trade for not forcing religion down someone's throat ... Which one do you think is going away first?
Why even worry about it ... Society is getting rid of religion quick enough ... Sorry it isn't fast enough for you ... Too bad you cannot think past the present.

Liberals need to shut up and realize endless entitlements and welfare will NOT fix this nation. And Republicans need to realize that shoving their religious beliefs down everyone's throat won't fix anything either.

When it comes to getting rid of welfare in trade for not forcing religion down someone's throat ... Which one do you think is going away first?
Why even worry about it ... Society is getting rid of religion quick enough ... Sorry it isn't fast enough for you ... Too bad you cannot think past the present.

I'm a flipping Catholic, gosh darnit! I have nothing against welfare, only an endless amount of time on the government doll. I have nothing against freedom of religion, as long as all religions or beliefs- including Atheists- get the freedom to practice their beliefs.

I'm a flipping Catholic, gosh darnit! I have nothing against welfare, only an endless amount of time on the government doll. I have nothing against freedom of religion, as long as all religions or beliefs- including Atheists- get the freedom to practice their beliefs.

You posted it ... I responded to what you posted.
You talked about compromise ... And stated two positions ... What's your compromise?
I don't care if you are Catholic, Atheist or Buddhist ... It doesn't bother me and I don't expect you to compromise anything.

You tell us what you want to give up and what you expect in return ... Because other than that it is just fuzzy bunny daydreaming.

Last edited:
why do you, people, even get involved into the discussion with a leftard shill a.k.a. Matthew?

At least to my credit I do not condone ear as many leftist policies as I do right ones. All I ask is for each side to shut up and listen! You all have said my retinas are blocked when I'm the one who looks at both sides of the argument! That voting Republican is apparently the result of a "Liberal Brainwashing." Liberals need to shut up and realize endless entitlements and welfare will NOT fix this nation. And Republicans need to realize that shoving their religious beliefs down everyone's throat won't fix anything either.

Who is shoving what religious beliefs down your throat? That is normally the sad cry of a zealot who is upset that others will not buy into his beliefs. In this country, people are free to believe anything they desire to believe. Actions, on the other hand, are restricted by the law and by a sense of public morality.

And the far left propaganda continues...

Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions
Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions - CNN.com

Who is shoving what religious beliefs down your throat? That is normally the sad cry of a zealot who is upset that others will not buy into his beliefs. In this country, people are free to believe anything they desire to believe. Actions, on the other hand, are restricted by the law and by a sense of public morality.

The far left is shoving their religion down peoples throat and want the opposition silenced.

The far left is shoving their religion down peoples throat and want the opposition silenced.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

But for shits and grins, post up some examples of the left shoving religion down blah blah blah.

Post up or shut up.

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

But for shits and grins, post up some examples of the left shoving religion down blah blah blah.

Post up or shut up.

All of the posts by the far left Obama propaganda drones on this board.

That was easy.

Next!

And the far left propaganda continues...

Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions

Obama approves extension of expiring Patriot Act provisions - CNN.com

Reading comprehension really needs to become a priority in this country.

What's the difference in the chairman of the Ways and Means Committee not paying his taxes and a Senator snorting cocaine?
How is that any different from a Senator who is concerned the Island of Guam may capsize if we leave our troops there or send any more?

It isn't the system that is broken ... It is the crooked idiots the stupid people keep electing.

Forum List

Back