Five Times Holt Shilled For Hillary In First Debate

Just watched Chris Crispie defend Trump's honesty. You know, Bridgegate Chris Crispie?

Here's our first "excuse" thread of the night.
$100 the author had finished that article before the debate even started
You owe everyone on here $100.

Delete your account.
So Jews and blacks being in league to destroy white people is perfectly reasonable to you, but some partisan Trump hack getting his article together before the debate to release it immediately after is too far-fetched for you? :rofl:

Delete your account.
So Jews and blacks being in league to destroy white people is perfectly reasonable to you, but some partisan Trump hack getting his article together before the debate to release it immediately after is too far-fetched for you? :rofl:
If you would actually read the article you would realize how stupid your claim is.

Delete your account.
If you would actually read the article you would realize how stupid your claim is.
You and Steve_McGarrett, should be aware, the article was written by... A JEW!!! :eek:

Delete your account.
You and Steve_McGarrett, should be aware, the article was written by... A JEW!!! :eek:
How would you know that when you obviously never even clicked on the link?

Delete your account.
Oh well... I must have.... I don't know.... CLICKED ON THE LINK :laugh:

Delete your account.
Oh well... I must have.... I don't know.... CLICKED ON THE LINK :laugh:
Do you want me to quote specific details about the debate in the article to make you look like an even bigger idiot than you already are?

Forum List

Back