Fiscal Cliff Negotiations!

You're not serious, are you? I mean, you're not really suggesting that it's all on him how the opposition acts towards him, right?

You're also not seriously suggesting that any of this would be different under a President Hilary Clinton, are you?
It would be different under Hillary.. Yes.

Yep.

They wouldn't be questioning her place of birth.

Or making cracks about her being "anti-colonialist".

But everything else would be basically the same. With different insults.

Lmao. I feel so sorry for how Obama has been picked on. Not that any other president has been...

Watta mean, "aside from that".

That was pretty catastrophic.

It's just now, that that's been done..we move on to stuff that hasn't been done.

And it's the same party that wants to try this stuff out.

Catastrophic? Do you know what happens if we don't pay our debts?

Of course I know what happens.

But it seems that Republicans don't think it's a problem.

The debt ceiling was and is..a farce.

It's never been used this way..

And it's not about "commanding respect".

It's about putting people in congress to make policy..who hate making policy and hate the government.
They are who America wanted in power as much as Obama is....

Yep.

Lmao. I feel so sorry for how Obama has been picked on. Not that any other president has been...
I wouldn't worry about it.

The raw hatred and vitriol that they spewed at George Bush 24/7/365 for the last 12 years doesn't even compare to the disagreements with Obama's policies.

Yep.

The raw hatred and vitriol that they spewed at George Bush 24/7/365 for the last 12 years doesn't even compare to the disagreements with Obama's policies.

Both of them deserved all the vitriol they got.

Aside from all that, we never faced this catastrophe.

It's just now, that that's been done..we move on to stuff that hasn't been done.

And?

Is it the President's fault that the "loyal opposition" decided to play chicken? This idea of "respect", besides being largely subjective, is also 2-way street. Most of these Republican jaggoffs haven't acted worthy of respect themselves and it's bullshit to be putting it all on this President that he didn't just roll over, especially since they made it obvious they weren't interested in any negotiations with him succeeding anyway.

And?

Is it the President's fault that the "loyal opposition" decided to play chicken? This idea of "respect", besides being largely subjective, is also 2-way street. Most of these Republican jaggoffs haven't acted worthy of respect themselves and it's bullshit to be putting it all on this President that he didn't just roll over, especially since they made it obvious they weren't interested in any negotiations with him succeeding anyway.
Ok. We will call them jaggoffs. A real leader would go in and get a deal done. She would command repsect. Obama isn't a leader and never has been. We would not be facing this catastrophe with a real leader.

Well, that's sad.

In fact, they don't.

It speaks volumes that a person would drop to that level because the world doesn't conform to his or her own personal views.

I'm done.

Don't get in My way world, and don't disagree with Me. Or I'll level so much hatred at you that you'll be sorry.

I wonder if that is how that prick who shot those kids felt. I'd say it probably was.

Later.

Well, that's sad.

In fact, they don't.

It speaks volumes that a person would drop to that level because the world doesn't conform to his or her own personal views.

I'm done.

Don't get in My way world, and don't disagree with Me. Or I'll level so much hatred at you that you'll be sorry.

I wonder if that is how that prick who shot those kids felt. I'd say it probably was.

Later.

Um... Wut?

Yep.

I think Lincoln had it worse.

Clinton had a tough time too.

Well, that's sad.

In fact, they don't.

I'm done.

Later.

Um... Wut?

Really.

That went from 0 to 90 in a split second.

:eusa_eh:

Yep.

I think Lincoln had it worse.

Clinton had a tough time too.

Yeah I saw the cartoons at the Lincoln museum. Far worse then what they deal with now.

And?

Ok. We will call them jaggoffs. A real leader would go in and get a deal done. She would command repsect. Obama isn't a leader and never has been. We would not be facing this catastrophe with a real leader.

Find that hard to accept considering the way Hilary was demonized since she was First Lady. Fact of the matter is there's no way of telling how much better or worse it would have been under her. One thing's for sure, though: if polls are to be believed, the House GOP fared worse after last year's debt ceiling crisis than the President did.

And?

Find that hard to accept considering the way Hilary was demonized since she was First Lady. Fact of the matter is there's no way of telling how much better or worse it would have been under her. One thing's for sure, though: if polls are to be believed, the House GOP fared worse after last year's debt ceiling crisis than the President did.

I don't care about polls. One can speculate as to what could have or would have happened....

And for more schadenfreudelicious snark:

While it’s unlikely Goodlatte’s vote would be particularly valuable on its own, there’s little doubt that if other district-level groups get in on the “tell reps exactly how to vote” bandwagon, some nonsensical tomfoolery could be about to go down. Especially in light of why VA-6 wants Boehner gone, per Zombie Breitbart:

“His unwillingness to lead the effort to de-fund Obama’s healthcare, a truly feasible mechanism for restraining this tyranny, is a conscious dereliction of duty. His recent commitment to active pursuit of its funding, coupled with his capitulation on the issue of amnesty and his agreement to raise taxes are acts that are nothing short of treasonous to our interests and our security.”

Treason. Paying for legislation that was passed by both houses of Congress, signed by the president, and almost entirely affirmed by the Supreme Court is TREASON. Everyone clearly agrees with this gross abuse of power, which is why every state including Virginia went to Mitt Romney.

Everybody So Mean To John Boehner

:)

Hey, the Congress is on vacation, so why not the President. You people created this.

Let's go over the fiscal cliff. Instantly, much of the deficit is solved. The military-industrial complex takes a well deserved haircut. You guys get to celebrate less funds for children and seniors. And you will get full credit for that.

Most foolish post of the year....

The year is not over someone will top it though it will take some work.

Forum List

Back