Fiscal Cliff Negotiations!

Hey, the Congress is on vacation, so why not the President. You people created this.

Let's go over the fiscal cliff. Instantly, much of the deficit is solved. The military-industrial complex takes a well deserved haircut. You guys get to celebrate less funds for children and seniors. And you will get full credit for that.

Hey, the Congress is on vacation, so why not the President. You people created this.

Let's go over the fiscal cliff. Instantly, much of the deficit is solved. The military-industrial complex takes a well deserved haircut. You guys get to celebrate less funds for children and seniors. And you will get full credit for that.

Most foolish post of the year....

Perfect scenario for Obama, let us go over the cliff ,Obama will get more taxes, the Country will become more depressed-and he will blame all this shit on the Republicans ... This Country is in deep Doo-Doo....

$COVER113012.jpg

Perfect scenario for Obama, let us go over the cliff ,Obama will get more taxes, the Country will become more depressed-and he will blame all this shit on the Republicans ... This Country is in deep Doo-Doo....

View attachment 23266

I have zero sympathy for this country, they voted him back. Let er rip!

We have to accept the fact that, politically, American voters are morons who are susceptible to the most fatuous propaganda imaginable. This is how FDR was able to be reelected after 8 years of depression under his watch by continuing to blame it on Hoover. Sound familiar?

View attachment 23266

Yep, IMO that was his plan all along. Let taxes raise on everyone, including the middle class, slash the military (that he loathes) and blame it all on Repubs. It's why he's in the Islands celebrating.

Dumbfuck Julias voted for this LYIING asshole, and he's just laughing in their foolish faces.

Enjoy your middle class tax increase SUCKERS!

Last edited:

View attachment 23266

Yep, IMO that was his plan all along. Let taxes raise on everyone, including the middle class, slash the military (that he loathes) and blame it all on Repubs. It's why he's in the Islands celebrating.

Dumbfuck Julias voted for this LYIING asshole, and he's just laughing in their foolish faces.

Enjoy your middle class tax increase SUCKERS!

link/s?

We have to accept the fact that, politically, American voters are morons who are susceptible to the most fatuous propaganda imaginable. This is how FDR was able to be reelected after 8 years of depression under his watch by continuing to blame it on Hoover. Sound familiar?

The same way George Bush was elected twice?

Yes. We have now elected two bad presidents in a row for eight years each.

View attachment 23266

I have zero sympathy for this country, they voted him back. Let er rip!
yep - lay in the bed you have made; a good dose of reality may do us good.
This cliff dive is owned by Obama; it fits his bill!

Real kicker is most I know or hear in open conversations did not vote for him, all they talk about is what a douche bag he is and how the Country is in the shitter. Its a wonder how he got re-elected.....

It's a misnomer to call the discussions between The Won and Boehner "negotiations". It's impossible to negotiate with someone whose main theme is "I Won, so you have to do what I Want".

Last edited:
So Bu$h II had a mandate w/ his slim victory in '04 but the current President doesn't because he's from a different party? Got it :thup:

Reminder: Obama specifically ran on raises taxes TO THEIR PRIOR LEVELS and he won reelection. He has since negotiated down but the Stonewallers (Repubs) are relentless in their..... well.....stonewalling.

Last edited:
So Bu$h II had a mandate w/ his slim victory in '04 but the current President doesn't because he's from a different party? Got it :thup:

Reminder: Obama specifically ran on raises taxes TO THEIR PRIOR LEVELS and he won reelection. He has since negotiated down but the Stonewallers (Repubs) are relentless in their..... well.....stonewalling.

I call Shenanigans.

Please provide evidence that the GOP claimed a mandate in 2004.

If anything, Bush reached out to the Dems and literally begged for cooperation to deal with Social Security. But I doubt a sad hack like you recalls that.

I call Shenanigans.

Please provide evidence that the GOP claimed a mandate in 2004.

If anything, Bush reached out to the Dems and literally begged for cooperation to deal with Social Security. But I doubt a sad hack like you recalls that.

Try 2010. Did they not claim a mandate then, in spite of the fact that they won control of only one House?

Yes. We have now elected two bad presidents in a row for eight years each.

Really? Name a "good" President and why you think he was. (Bet I can refute it!)

I don't believe in mandates but here:

Which party won the house in 2004? Which party won the senate?

Forum List

Back