Fisa documents released. Nunes memo thoroughly discredited.

Sorry kid, I don't think he's leftist.
The left isn't fascist. The right wants to take away peoples' right to vote through the use of voter suppression. The left has never done that.

That's just another bullshit right wing talking point.

History, kid. Fascist were leftwingers, read a book or two. You won't learn that from CTR or ShareBlue.

And poll taxes were the Democrat's thing.

Moron.... you can't lie to get a FISA warrant and they lied to the Federal Judges..... they knew the steele dossier was created and paid for by the hilary campaign, and that the other "news" sources that they used to lie to the judges were leaks to those sources...from the Steele dossier... that is the circular intelligence that was the lie......

The FISA warrants were obtained by lying to federal judges..... you are a moron....and a doofus.

THEY DIDN'T GET THE FISA BASED OFF THE STEELE DOSSIER.

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? The dossier wasn't even created until 2016 and Page was under investigation as far back as 2013.

Moron... it states that they used the Steele Dossier as their primary source..... in the FISA application you twit.

No it doesn't. Show it. Page had already been under investigation, and the FBI just had to show there was progress made in the previous investigation in order to get another one.

Funny how you keep ignoring the obvious. The FBI TOLD PAGE THEY WERE RUSSIAN SPIES. He fucking continued to work with them. Use some common sense.

I'm really starting to think you are one of those Russian trolls. I find it hard to believe an American citizen would totally ignore and try discredit an investigation where Russia so clearly used spies ON U.S. SOIL, and that even after being warned, Page still worked with the RUSSIAN SPIES.

Seriously, why are you trying to defend that?

Carter Page FISA Applications: FBI Used Steele Dossier | National Review

It was not the MAIN source they used to get the FISA warrant. This has been gone over so much that for people to still be arguing this now is just silly.

You do know that every source in FISA application must be a truth, and that applicant confirms that under oath. So, even if dossier was the lest thing in the dossier, is still have to be verified and confirmed as truth.

Now that you know that, tell us if dossier was verified.

THEY DIDN'T GET THE FISA BASED OFF THE STEELE DOSSIER.

How many fucking times do you have to be told this? The dossier wasn't even created until 2016 and Page was under investigation as far back as 2013.

Moron... it states that they used the Steele Dossier as their primary source..... in the FISA application you twit.

No it doesn't. Show it. Page had already been under investigation, and the FBI just had to show there was progress made in the previous investigation in order to get another one.

Funny how you keep ignoring the obvious. The FBI TOLD PAGE THEY WERE RUSSIAN SPIES. He fucking continued to work with them. Use some common sense.

I'm really starting to think you are one of those Russian trolls. I find it hard to believe an American citizen would totally ignore and try discredit an investigation where Russia so clearly used spies ON U.S. SOIL, and that even after being warned, Page still worked with the RUSSIAN SPIES.

Seriously, why are you trying to defend that?

Carter Page FISA Applications: FBI Used Steele Dossier | National Review

It was not the MAIN source they used to get the FISA warrant. This has been gone over so much that for people to still be arguing this now is just silly.

You do know that every source in FISA application must be a truth, and that applicant confirms that under oath. So, even if dossier was the lest thing in the dossier, is still have to be verified and confirmed as truth.

Now that you know that, tell us if dossier was verified.

What part of the dossier has been proven false? In fact remember when Cohen said he hadn't traveled to Prague and even showed his passport as proof? Well now we know that is a lie and he WAS there like the dossier said.

So AG is not in charge of Mueller, as you said, and I corrected you because you were wrong.
You didn't correct shit, asshole!

On the contrary, shitstain. I corrected it and you confirmed it.

upload_2018-7-30_21-3-20.png

History, kid. Fascist were leftwingers, read a book or two. You won't learn that from CTR or ShareBlue.

And poll taxes were the Democrat's thing.
Nothing but a bullshit right wing talking point.

The history doesn't provide talking points, it provide you with lessons.

But what would you poor illiterate know about history? It's easier to watch Comedy Central.

The history doesn't provide talking points, it provide you with lessons.

But what would you poor illiterate know about history? It's easier to watch Comedy Central.
You can take that condescending bullshit and shove it up your ass!

Fascism:
a political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual (like the alt right) and that stands for a centralized autocratic government (like the political right) headed by a dictatorial leader (as in Donald Trump), severe economic and social regimentation (like repealing Roe v Wade), and forcible suppression of opposition (like right wing voter suppression or declaring the media the enemy of the people).​

Fascism is all about right wing.

Forum List

Back