First, we were racists...

I havent seen so much PMS from the left in one place in quite some time.

I call that a target rich environment.

FUN IS'NT IT!!!!

:flameth: :banana2: :Boom2:

:mm:

I almost forgot what thread Im in.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3798-349912690-thumb-cp4219-racism-liberal-arguments.png

And Obama threatened to withhold SS checks.

But of course, anything Obama does is good and righteous and holy.

He did no such thing.

PolitiFact | Barack Obama said Social Security and other federal checks may not go out on Aug. 3 if the debt ceiling is not increased

His did so..................

He stated he couldnt guarantee they would go out.

Thus fear mongering and implied threat.

That is not threatening, that is stating there is a threat. Not the same thing.

Saying "there is a shark in the water" is not the same thing as saying your are going to put a shark in the water.

That is not threatening, that is stating there is a threat. Not the same thing.

Saying "there is a shark in the water" is not the same thing as saying your are going to put a shark in the water.
:lol:

I know, it hurts.

You gotta keep in mind that leftists are very simple-minded. They won't believe Obama was threatening to withhold SS checks unless you find a video of him saying, "I, President Obama, am threatening to withhold SS checks" -- and if you did, they'd claim it was a good thing, and Bush forced him to do it.

Dave there seems to be quite the collection of fruit cakes here. The others emote.

I havent seen so much PMS from the left in one place in quite some time.

I call that a target rich environment.
colkilgoreavcopyty6.jpg

Now a word from our sponsor:

After it was all over, Obama seemed to speak for revolted Americans — the kind of people who always want a new Washington — when he described the government as “dysfunctional.”

But at the Capitol, behind the four doors and the three receptionists and the police guard, McConnell said he could imagine doing this again.

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

In debt deal, the triumph of the old Washington - The Washington Post

bump

Bumping your own posts..... how funny. :lol::lol:

After it was all over, Obama seemed to speak for revolted Americans — the kind of people who always want a new Washington — when he described the government as “dysfunctional.”

But at the Capitol, behind the four doors and the three receptionists and the police guard, McConnell said he could imagine doing this again.

“I think some of our members may have thought the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting,” he said. “Most of us didn’t think that. What we did learn is this — it’s a hostage that’s worth ransoming. And it focuses the Congress on something that must be done.”

bump-bump.:clap2:

bump

Bumping your own posts..... how funny. :lol::lol:
And, he did it again. :lol: He is impressed with himself. Go figure.

The Left/Democrats are all out of fresh material. Even they realize calling everyone Racists and "BOOOOOSH!!" wont be enough for them in 2012. Hence their newest Talking Point..."You're a Terrorist!!" They really have screwed this Country up very badly. This stuff wont save them in 2012.

bump-bump.:clap2:

"PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEE!!!"

crying-girl.jpg

Forum List

Back